Ren's CWRP Staff Manager Application

From what I have seen you seem to have a hard time dealing with other staff in a respectful manner that you come too a disagreement with. I personally think you are pretty cool but I don't think staff manager is a good position for you.
SBS Hogwarts IGN: Isaac Nova-Hellion
SBS CWRP IGN: CSS 1724 Hellion

I do not believe in any right that you should be Staff Manager, let alone the 41st Commander for that long. 
Your attitude towards other battalions mixed with your RP Value is not good in any good combination..
Big -1
 Oski 
~
Fuck off
~
[Image: 56ff6fce419487efa90d2f22b347dd9d.gif]

(02-14-2019, 12:42 AM)Oski Wrote:
I do not believe in any right that you should be Staff Manager, let alone the 41st Commander for that long. 
Your attitude towards other battalions mixed with your RP Value is not good in any good combination..
Big -1

Thank you for your feedback on my application!
I understand your concern for my application, however, You seem to be basing this opinion strictly off in role play experiences you have shared with me. Although I still disagree on those, that is besides the point. Staff manager deals with the staff team, not in RP or has anything to do with rank.
If you have any further questions or issues you'd with to discuss that pertains directly to the position I am applying for, Please do not hesitate to contact me either on the forums or through steam. 
Have a wonderful day! 

position filled,

thread locked.
[Image: 716949a8d8ab4c8bb067fe1b4baaf6d75a145f70_hq.jpg]

Joined Late July 2016
Gamemaker September 3rd, 2016
Shit Scripter since December 2016
Admin Late January 2017
Staff Manager Early April 2017
Community Supervisor May 23rd, 2017

[SBS] The Guy:
I'm gonna test the waters of your ass