Head Boy/Girl Options

(1) What is your In-game name & Steam ID? Statue Krepsie - STEAM_0:1:72828575

(1a) Have you read through the Common Suggestions and Answers post? - Yes

(2) What is your suggestion? - I don’t play this role at all, but I’ve noticed that Head Boy is Gryffindor and Head Girl is Slytherin. My suggestion for SBS community would be to allow anyone who picks this role to be able to choose which house they would want to be Head Boy and Head Girl for.

(3) What made you feel that this change was necessary or would make a great addition? - The idea came to mind the other day and thought it would benefit everyone. Some people just don’t like particular houses and would want to represent what they want. 

(4) What could be possible negatives if your suggestion were to be added? - The only thing I can think of is that it would be a pain for staff members/owners to be able to add this into the server. If it isn’t a hassle then I don’t see why this can be a thing moving forward.
( Statue Krepsie )
- Married to Ravine Ravenheart (Dec 13th, 2018)
- SBS Hogwarts VIP (Dec 2015)
- First person to go 7 years at Hogwarts as a Statue (Sep 2017 - Apr 2018)
- First person to go 24 consecutive hours as a Statue (Nov 29, 2018- Nov 30, 2018)
-First Resignation (January 3rd, 2019)
-Returned (January 24th, 2019)
-Total Hours as Statue (453)

[Image: FoolhardyWellinformedAsianporcupine-max-1mb.gif]

+1
I think the only problem to this, is that it might be hard to implement.
[Image: 54d2ef7b92a9da2799d1cfea2605d8ed.gif]

I think it's because the models are custom and just seemed to fit into that role. Also isn't the headboy the older brother of the weasleys who was the prefect that caught harry in the first movie? So it makes sense he's gryffindor.

About the girl idk. But it's because that's just the only custom models that were available and wanted to be easily distinguished.

+1 +1. Fantastic idea would love to see this in the game cause I personally don't like a few houses and would love to play on others. you got my vote !!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Son Of Enzoe And Kyrie Animus Knight.
The shadows betray you because they serve me.
Dark Forces Forever.

@Wade Yeah I get Percy should represent Gryffindor Head Boy 100%
( Statue Krepsie )
- Married to Ravine Ravenheart (Dec 13th, 2018)
- SBS Hogwarts VIP (Dec 2015)
- First person to go 7 years at Hogwarts as a Statue (Sep 2017 - Apr 2018)
- First person to go 24 consecutive hours as a Statue (Nov 29, 2018- Nov 30, 2018)
-First Resignation (January 3rd, 2019)
-Returned (January 24th, 2019)
-Total Hours as Statue (453)

[Image: FoolhardyWellinformedAsianporcupine-max-1mb.gif]

+1 great idea and I was actually thinking about this when I was watching prisoner of azkaban last night idk why
[Image: 200w_d.gif]

Cousin of Remus Lupin.
Half-blood
Main Light Force 
Gryffindor
Inspired to be an Auror Leader
Custom jobs I am on open and closed I don't own any of these jobs:
  • L.A.R(Closed)
  • D.A.R(Open Whitelist)
  • Hufflepuff overwatch (Open Whitelist)
  • Chopper the dragon (Open Whitelist)
  • Wizengomet Justice (Open Whitelist)

+1
I don't think Head Boy should change because he represents Percy (who was a Gryffindor)
Head Girl could have this done to her though because she doesn't represent anyone in the movies / books and i think people would enjoy to play her more.
[Image: tumblr_m1xjvd5MOA1qfzrluo3_250.gif]

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life"    
 Amelia Winter-Selwyn
        Joined February 2016        

uhm more models? I really don0t know if it's a good idea tbh. These jobs don't need to be touched, specially when people barely play on them. -1
Etlenor K Dragon Rivers

[Image: 76561198152859708.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

- Joined SBS, July 2016 -
- Joined Forums, October 2016 -
- Donated, August 2017 -
- Joined the Dragon Family, April 14th, 2018 -

[Image: giphy.gif]

They would need individual models for each house so if you can find some then can submit them but we'd need to have them edited to be ravenclaw and hufflepuff house related
[Image: nq70Kve.gif]
Quote:I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
J.R.R. TolkienThe Fellowship of the Ring 

-1 head boy doesn't just represent the house, he represents the entire school. It's not a position held by a bunch of people
Trial Mod - March 25, 2018
Full Mod - April 8, 2018