Kulu's V2 Gamemaker Application

(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? - STEAM_0:0:222208499  https://steamcommunity.com/id/SoulessGrin/

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Master Kulu Soul

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - GMT 

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - 11 am - 8 pm

(3.) How old are you? - 16

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - I joined last December about the 20th

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - I am very active for Jedi I stay on for hours every day I am consistent with my time spent on the server.  

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - I Understand 

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - I understand and agree

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1: No Major Fail RP- By this nothing that would completely ruin other players roleplay experience
 2: Be respectful towards other players and staff- Treat people the way you would like to be treated
 3: No Random deathmatching- No killing any other player on the ship without a solid reason behind it
 4: Obey staff and RP leaders- When you are given an order either by an officer or an RP leader you should follow it with no disagreeing
 5: Don't chat/mic spam- Do not scream into your mic or repeat the same message over and over in the text channel
 6: Advert is for RP purposes only- advert should only be used for purposes of RP in mind not for anything unrelated like ooc
 7: Salute your Commanding Officers- Salute to all the officers by doing /me Salutes if not it is most likely you will get confronted
 8: Don't AFK or map exploit- Do not stay afk for hours doing nothing in your slot disconnect if you're going to be afk for a long time so other players can take your spot also do not exploit the map by this I mean no going through walls and being inside places you should not be

(5b) Explain what the term "minge" means when referring to a player on the server - The term "minge" to me is someone who actively tries to ruin a players experience on the server 

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - My name is Jay and I wanted to become staff on SBS to help the server by that I mean by making events when other staff are occupied and sim courses for the players so they do not lose interest in the server. In general, I want to better the players experience on SBS.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - I feel I need to improve on my wording sometimes I phrase sentences differently so they come across completely different to the original point I was trying to get across.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - I think what sets me apart is the fact I live in Britain which means I get on way earlier than most people and the time I first get on in the day is when there are about 5-10 people playing I could host events to keep the players active for later on when other gamemakers are hosting events. Also, I dedicate myself to SBS every day I make the effort to stay on for hours and at least with gamemaker those hours can be spent making engaging events and sims for other players. 

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - I have had experience of Staff years back the server was [TN] small little CWRP server the active player base was about 25-40 depending on the weekend I have recently got back into gmod and I am wanting to get another chance at hosting events. 

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - I have been banned on some DarkRP servers for killing police that is about it never been banned on any starwarsrp servers.

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - I think the players are more important than the staff because at the end of the day the players are the life line of the server if there were no active players a staff team would be useless they would have nothing to moderate in the first place so overall I think the players are more important than the staff.

(12.) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, Communication, etc) -
Patience - 8
Communication - 7
Determination - 9
Building - 7
Overall most of my skills - 7 

(13.) How familiar on a scale of 1 to 10 are you with Garrys Mod Sandbox tools? - 7

(14.) Give us a couple of detailed examples of an event you would use and how you would proceed with them -
Event Example 1 :
Nar Shadaa CIS Infiltrators 
Briefing : We receive a message from Admiral Yularen we are informed that Nar Shadaa is due for a planetary inspection Yularen recommends we question all the civilians and the Ambassador of the planet there will be three groups Alpha which consists of 212th,501st and Unassigned when we land they will create the main defence at Nar Shadaas main building. Bravo will consist of 104th,Arc and 41st they will be tasked with checking every rooftop every room to check for anything that may cause the Republic problems. Charlie will consist of CG,327th and Jedi they are tasked with questioning all the civilians.

Event Progression: Charlie will find small little inconsistencies with the questioning to civilians but Bravo will actually find a CIS spy on the roof they will kill the spy. The spy will drop a com set this is when the troopers will find out commando droids have scattered them selfs on the top floor of the main building and have the Ambassador captured and a few troops if they are with the Ambassador. The CIS will be questioning the troops and Ambassador for Republic secrets. This is when Charlie and Bravo will form together to rescue the hostage they will move up and clear each room of the main building 104th will actually move in and save the hostage while Bravo and Charlie are doing that. Alpha is being attacked by droids they are keeping the defense line while Bravo and Charlie rescue the hostage. Once the hostages are saved they will be transported back to the extract on the way back droids land and the troops have to fight their way through. 

Event end: Ambassador will thank the troops for saving him and then be flown to another venator to be safely transported back to Nar Shadaa.

Event Example 2
Liberation of slaves and capture of a Commander on the map Atlantis

Briefing: We receive an urgent message from someone who is unknown begging the Republic for help we are informed that CIS has enslaved a large part of the city Atlantis the CIS has mass amounts of droids guarding the slaves there will be a person who is in charge and that will be a War commander going by the name of Kalius Kroll we are tasked with capturing the leader or if worst comes to worst killing the commander preferably we should capture the commander for the Republic. There will be three teams Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie. Alpha and Charlie will be going to two different objectives which will be rescuing the slaves. Bravo will be locating the Commander and capturing him.

Teams: Alpha 327th,212th, Unassigned
Bravo 104th,41st, Arc
Charlie CG,501st, Jedi

Event Progression: Alpha and Charlie will fight their way to the slaves encountering tanks and Super droids the two teams will rescue the Slaves order transport for the slaves while transport arrives Alpha and Charlie will have to defend their points while transport makes a successful extraction they will then join up with Bravo if they have not found the commander yet or if they found the commander they will help transport the commander. Bravo will also face droids including Snipers and Super battle droids if they kill the commander they will have to extract, there will be mass amounts of droids coming their way they will be forced to fight through the droids. If they capture the commander they will have a full-on assault for the commander multiple snipers, tanks, supers and masses of droids including commandos eventually when they destroy the droids they extract.

Event end: The commander will be questioned by Jedi and CG we will get answers from the commander and then we will transport him to Coruscant where he will be tried for war crimes. 

Event example 3

Admiral arrives with two troops to inspect the ship

Main Event: Admiral Culsok contacts us about a ship inspection we prepare for the admiral and open the hanger to allow the Admiral to land inside he is accompanied by two troops which give off a distinct smell and some weird behavior that is not usual for a clone trooper the troops begin to get suspicious the inspection carries on the troops begin to get suspicious then CG sees the Admiral stuff a hard drive in their pocket the two troops that guide the Admiral notice and begin firing a little firefight ensues the admiral shoots as well they are all killed it is discovered they are imposters a routine check is carried out on the troops with their helmets taken off and their id given to confirm who they are.

(15.) Do you have any experience using ULX or building on Garry's Mod? - I have experience with ULX as said before I have been part of a staff team on a server so I know the fundamentals also building I am not the best of the best I would say average at the building if not a bit over average.

(16.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - I understand

(17.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -

Posted this again never got a reply so

Your original application was accepted, whoever locked it never replied to it *coughs* Alex *coughs*, so this was unnecessary. Congratulations. 

@David Elios-EElsord @Astro Brooks-Nova @White The Mystic Elvish Queen Requesting Thread Lock and Move. 
~ Ex-Admin, Experienced Gamemaker(And at one time, Head-Admin) of SBS Clone Wars RP ~

~ Ex-Community Supervisor and Ex-Head Gamemaker of Vector Gaming (Clone Wars RP and First Order RP)~ 

< Led the 501st Legion for nearly 10 months as Captain Rex on the original SBS Clone Wars RP > 

- Currently 501st Commander on SBS CWRP -

- Currently SBS CWRP Server Manager-

The OG 501st Legion: 
[Image: wF0A2mD.jpg]

*cough cough* ALEXXX.

Congrats man!

Thread Locked.