Taking a break

HeyGuys Hello friends and family.  
After a long consideration, I decided to take a break from SBS and reconsider upon my return.
SBS has changed a lot since I started playing, which does not shock anyone...
I have to figure out if I like how the server is now with the staff hierarchy issues including hate and drama, disrespect, demotions and corrupt staffing (Exclude: GMS, Mods and Guy) or if I just should move on and start at a muggle school or something...
:Thinking:

But I mainly decided to take a break because I think I might spend to much time on the server in my free time IRL, I also started my own smalll business as graphics designer which I'm probably also gonna spend some time on now.

I met some fantastic people in the community throughout my time when I first joined the server in 2016-2017 and the forum/community in late February 2017.
Some of you people on the server even helped me with my IRL ups and downs which I am so grateful for!  Heart 

I might check in on the forums occasionally to see how it goes. 
 i will miss you all!
Anyways.
See you around friends.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Joined SBS community Late February 2017
Married Carla Solaris 18th November 2018
Divorced

Expand Signature

Cya Tobias! 
Kinda sad to see you go, but at least you are reconsidering returning in the future!
Good luck in your endeavours !
~ Kyrie Animus-Knight ~
{Axel Dragon}

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Infinite in Mystery is the Gift of the Goddess.

Loving Wife to Enzoe Animus-Knight - May 18th 2018

Slytherin Horcrux    |    Salem Witch    |    Nagini
SBS Hogwarts Mod: February 17, 2019
Expand Signature

Cya! come back in the future! have fun with being a Graphic Designer.
[Image: image0.jpg] 
 Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016 
Daily Prophet Journalist
Expand Signature

But Tobias, I thought you loved me :(. Jk. do what you need to do bby, and if you have time, come back and blow bubbles with me ^.^
[Image: test.gif]
Expand Signature

They always come back........

I mean what... eather way come visit your pals at Hogwarts and your always welcome back 

:3

The name is Raven
Joined March 9th 2016
"Your ass is Grass and im going to mow it"
~A Canadian Russian with a Irish accent 
playing mini golf with other bitches.
~✧♔✧~

Expand Signature

See you when I see you and do have a good time, and take an adventure! I sure will miss you and all the good times we had together with our little chats on the towers and our times running the inn. Hope nothing but the best in your future endeavors.  Heart

Thanks for understanding everyone. :)
Joined SBS community Late February 2017
Married Carla Solaris 18th November 2018
Divorced

Expand Signature

I just wanted to say thanks for taking me into your family with you and Carla when i had no one on the server. I will miss you a load. I think i speak for everyone when i say i hope you come back shortly. Don't be a stranger. Good luck on your graphics design desire. <3
[Image: sketch_San_micha1.png]
Hogwarts - San Mercy-Heart

Expand Signature