Jeb Ban Appeal

(1) In-game name: Jeb

(2) Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75199896 

(3) Name of Admin/Staff who banned you: Bloom

(4) Was it a Temp or Permanent Ban: (Please state how long if Temp) Perma

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? You guys know I have, you guys know I don't know how many times.

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? No

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) I was told that I would be banned if I didn't stop fucking around. I stopped and then got removed from my janitor job for no reason. In my fit of rage I fucked around too much and got banned.

(8 ) Do you think you deserved the ban? Yea, I deserved a ban. Not a perma one tho.

(9) Why should you be unbanned? Well, Salt is banned now so I can actually stomach being on the server. Plus Ren came back to the discord so I really want to play with him now. :(

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? Yea :( No more janitor and no more babyrage

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...FB1115993/

EDIT: also I was banned like 4 months ago or something like that. for breaking rule 1 and rule 4, that should be plenty of time since there wasn't any RDM or anything like that.

+1

I might play more because that monkey Salt is banned. Poggers!
[Image: DdBqdHmXkAASaqm.jpg]

@Jeremy
Tagging because this is his ban.

Hey Jeb
Im not to sure who you are in game
but throwing a fit over a role isnt worth it
tho you seem apologetic in this appeal
So 
My Vote: -1 for a full unban
+1 for a 1 or 2 week ban
GL on your appeal
Hooman
"The Only One, Win's One"
VIP Bought 8/12/18
Clone Wars: CTPT 4859 Hooman
Thot Confirmed: 1/1/19

+1
Been a decent while since you've been banned and I don't think you'd appeal if you didn't give a shit
If you have a genuine problem with or are offended by anything I post, please don't reply on the forums, because I'd like to avoid starting unnecessary drama. PM me instead and we can talk about it.

SBS Veteran

Former CW Manager

Discord: Sparks#9472
Steam: Ace (STEAM_0:0:6025223)

+1 For an unban, I don't see any reason for him to be banned for another week it has been literally like 3 months since he was actually banned.

what a meme, bring em back +1

I'm willing to give you another chance, however know that the next time you get banned, it will be a permanent. and I mean REALLY permanent. To be honest, I'm not expecting much, but I have been surprised before. 
Appeal Accepted.
[Image: unknown.png]

Appeal Accepted by Bly - Full Unban.

Thread Locked.
[Image: 8AxMHa3.png]

David Elios/ARF CSS 3104 Elios
Junior Stupid Wizard Community Supervisor
The Hunter of Hogwarts
Forum Admin
Ex-Admin