Efrain Animus Knight Mod App

(1.) What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:244684471.

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Efrain Animus Knight.

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) - 2nd Prestige 5th Year.

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - GMT +10.

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - Weekdays = 1:00AM - 6:00AM, Weekends = 6:00PM - 7:00AM (Varies if I'm busy).

(3.) How old are you? - 16 Almost 17.

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - Late December of 2018, I joined the server as I had several friends who played it and told me to join them so I did.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - You can be sure ill be active and loyal to star by star because I've made so many friendships and I've had so much fun on the server in the past months.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes I do understand I can be let go at any time.

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes I do understand this.

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1: No Fail Roleplay. This means do not do anything that a student or specific role wouldn't do. Examples: Students killing themselves, Students killing other students.
 2: Be Respectful towards staff and other players. This essentially means be kind to one another and show each other respect.
 3: No Random Deathmatch. This means not to kill other people unless there is an reason behind it. Example: Dark forces revealing themselves ( acceptable ), Killing Dark forces for no reason ( Non-acceptable).
 4: Obey staff and Roleplay Leaders. This implies that you must listen to your instructions given by a roleplay leader or a staff member.
 5: Do not free spell. This means not to cast spells towards another player for no reason. Example: Healing another person ( acceptable ), Stupefying another player ( Unacceptable ).
 6: No meta gaming. This basically means using knowledge that you would not know. Example: Calling someone a snatcher/ wanting to be snatched ( Unacceptable ).
 7: Do not mic/ chat spam. This means not to spam chat with irrelevant topics, and not to scream/ play music or sounds though your microphone.
 8: Advert is for roleplay purposes/ Leader purposes. This means that only use advert if it is relevant for the roleplay experience. 
 9: No Erotic Roleplay. This essentially means not to be sexual in game and not to make others feel uncomfortable about sexual topics. 
 10: Do not avoid the afk system. This means not to essentially cheat the game by making yourself move often to not get kicked from the server for being afk.

(5b) Explain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - A minge is someone who purposely trolls on the server and is not there for the roleplay but there just to try and get punished by a moderator.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less)
- My name is Efrain and I would like to be staff on sbs so I can improve everyone's gameplay experience and make sure everyone has a good time. I may be young but I can enforce rules when needed to. The server is just such a fantastic place to be and I would like to make sure others can experience the same joy ive had over the past few months. 

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - I think I need to improve on not being as harsh on others that I may dislike and not to have a negative view on some topics.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants?
- I believe having me on staff would benefit the server tremendously because I live in a time zone that desperately needs staff. I am loyal and funny but at times can be serious about certain things such as rule breaking. I report to staff a lot about rule breaking happening in the server.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - No I have not.

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - Yes I have been banned on sbs Hogwarts, twice I think. The first reason was for job abuse which I know was wrong. The second was for LTAP which I was just over everything that day and I know that was not an excuse for what I did and I accept the fact that I did that. I regret all my decisions.

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - The server staff and players are equally important. The server staff maintain the server which is important and the players having fun is one of the most important things.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - 

Patience = 7
Response time = 8
Fairness = 9.7
Friendliness = 9
Problem Solving = 8
Confidence = 7

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - I would ask my higher ups/ people who have been moderators for longer and ask them for assistance.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - Yes I do understand and realise that I am sacrificing my freedom of being able to roleplay freely.

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - First application.

I'll be a better man today
I'll be good, I'll be good
And I'll love the world, like I should
[Image: tumblr_p6z64gNT2z1r3ftwpo2_540.gifv]
Yeah, I'll be good, I'll be good
For all of the time
That I never could
Expand Signature

Neutral on the basis that I don't see you prefect or take great halls. Try and do these and then maybe I will change my neutral vote to + .1

(03-11-2019, 02:44 AM)Ritchie Lupin Wrote: Neutral on the basis that I don't see you prefect or take great halls. Try and do these and then maybe I will change my neutral vote to + .1

Will do, Thank you for your feedback  Heart

I'll be a better man today
I'll be good, I'll be good
And I'll love the world, like I should
[Image: tumblr_p6z64gNT2z1r3ftwpo2_540.gifv]
Yeah, I'll be good, I'll be good
For all of the time
That I never could
Expand Signature

+1 i think you would be a good addition to staff, but I also think what Ritchie said is a good point, which you can work on while your application is open.
Robert Silver-Dragonfyre
Vip: October 2018
Winner of the Hogwarts Talent Show March 5 2019
[Image: giphy.gif]
Expand Signature

(03-11-2019, 02:44 AM)Ritchie Lupin Wrote: Neutral on the basis that I don't see you prefect or take great halls. Try and do these and then maybe I will change my neutral vote to + .1

What Ritchie said. I see you on the server nearly every damn time i get on, but I don't think I've seen you teach or prefect a class before. Maybe start working on those two things?

Neutral for now.

Evidence provided to forum staff of application advertisement. Please read up on the rules here: https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=33

You may re-apply in one week.

Thread Locked
[Image: dlopauad9d4.png]

Forum Admin
CWRP Staff Manager
Former SBS Community Supervisor
Former HWRP Server/Staff Manager

Battalion Commander Astro 
of the 501st Legion
Adapt and Overcome

Proud Owner of:
Hufflepuff Head Prefect           The Divergent One