https://steamcommunity.com/id/JakeBeauchamp/

(1a) What is your most common name for the SBS community? - 
Jake Aeternalis-Sanguis

(1b.) How old are you? -
15 years old

(2.) What position are you applying for? -
Forum Admin

(3.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - 
I joined the community in July 2017 through watching a YouTube video.

(4.) Community staff must be active at a higher standard when compared to staff, do you understand that you may be let go for inactivity? - 
I completely understand and I am able to maintain a high standard for my activity on the forums.

(5.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -
I have been around in the community for over a year and a half now, and I have pleasantly enjoyed every moment of it. Helping other people has always been something I have enjoyed doing and I have been staff on HogwartsRP for over a year now.

I would love the chance to be able to help others on the forums, as this is one of the few ways I stay connected with the community if I am not on the server, and I am constantly checking and browsing the forums every so often.

(6.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? -
Tone through typing; as I mainly type, it can be difficult to communicate at times since people get the wrong tone and vibe. This is something I certainly wouldn't want present on this platform, as it is all written communication.

(7.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? -
Despite my age, my maturity and professionalism is extremely good. I have shown that I can act beyond my age, not only have I managed to become a Server Moderator for HogwartsRP. Subsequently, I have been promoted as a Server Administrator for HogwartsRP- holding over a year's worth of experience of enforcing rules and helping other players. 

I am an older member of the community, having joined back in July 2017, I have a thorough understanding of the rules and the professionalism required to become a staff member within this community. I am able to cover from between 1 AM CST - 6 PM CST. This includes early morning, afternoon and leading on into the evenings. I am dedicated and motivated for this position- I have applied for Forum Admin the last time it was open for applications, and I am doing the same now.

When I make a post on the forums, I do so because I believe that what I have to say will inform other players, as well as making a difference.

(8.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -
  • SBS Hogwarts RP, Server Administrator: 18th February 2018 - Present
(9.) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -
  • Maturity - 10
Despite my age, I've always remained mature and sensible, especially within this community.
  • Professionalism - 10
When in a position of representing the staff team, I remain formal and polite, such as when I am on the server or on the forums. Obviously, I will joke around when I'm in private, such as with friends.
  • Unbiasness - 9
Remaining fair and responsible when dealing with situations is something that I do, I used to keep my distance from other staff members, but I have made friends on the team while still remaining unbiased with one another.
  • Response Time - 9
I have always been told that I am too quick to calls from players on the server, beating other staff members before they have even typed out the command.
  • Patience - 8
When helping with players in the server, I give them as much time as they need for them to explain their point or for them to understand certain rules.

(10.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If you are no longer Staff on any SBS server(s), please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -
  • Hogwarts Moderator Application #1 - Locked due to being older than 30 days
  • Hogwarts Moderator Application #2 - Accepted
  • Forum Admin Application - Locked due to another applicant being accepted
All of these applications are on the previous forums, so I am unable to provide a link.

(11.) (Optional) Provide examples of situations you would handle in the position you are applying for here and how you would handle them. -
  • Players making off-topic posts on threads
All off-topic posts would be removed, if it is just certain sentences in the player's post then it would be '<snipped>' and signed with my name, given a personal warning within their post. As well as that, if it is multiple players making off-topic replies, there would be a general warning posted onto that thread.
  • Players being disrespectful and/or causing drama on threads
Anyone who is doing this would have their posts removed, if it is just certain sentences in the player's post then it can just be '<snipped>' and signed with my name, given a personal warning within their post. If it is multiple players who are making disrespectful comments and/or causing drama, a warning post would be made on thread. Subsequently, any further infractions would cause the thread to be locked, and possibly certain members receiving a ban if they have done it before.
  • Players alt-accounting to vote on Ban Appeals or Staff Applications
Anyone who is caught doing this would have their Ban Appeal/Staff Application locked, and the main account would receive a temporary ban and the alt-accounts would also receive a ban.
  • Players advertising their Staff Application
Any evidence provided would be looked at and reviewed, if found encouraging players to look at their Staff Application, it would be receiving a thread lock as well as a delay from re-applying.
  • Formats being incorrectly filled out/missing information
The OP would receive a 24 hour period to correctly make a thread using the required format or to include information that is missing. If they fail to do so within 24 hours, the thread would be locked.
  • Players making numerous unnecessary posts or threads to receive forum points
Anyone who is caught doing this would receive a private warning for doing so, and have their posts/threads removed. If this is continued, they would be receiving a short ban to reinforce the rule.
[Image: trN9m8M.png]
[Image: Y0wrZiW.png]

Jake is like a younger version of Jacob on the forums, his posts are neat lol. He is also professional and knows how to deal with responsibility. Y not +1
@aDmiN wHaT dO i dO wiTh gaLLeOnS

+1

Jake can joke about and is serious when he needs to be. He is helpful, nice and has respect for the SBS Community.

He is an excellent Admin on the SBS Hogwarts RP Server.

I think he deserves a chance to be a Forum Admin.

Good Luck Jake!

- Jack Whiteland-Graves
In-game name: Jack Whiteland-Graves, previous name was Jack Whiteland-Hooman.

Brought VIP: November 23rd 2018

Whitelisted for:

Dark Animagus Rogue

Warlock

Improper Use Of Magic Office

Yogi The Metamorphmagus

[Image: giphy.gif]

Honestly. I could see this being a very good fit.

You have the right personality and presence to be an excellent forum mod. Every time I see you respond it's always respectful, clear, helpful, detailed, and professional.

+1
| Leader of the Delaires |  Leo's Aries | Dark Chancellor | Shadowed Acolyte | The Heir of Slytherin |
[Image: miraleo.gif]
[Image: coollogo_com-7423641.png]

[Image: 30mlfs7.png]

(03-14-2019, 03:18 PM)Cal Wrote: +1

Jake can joke about and is serious when he needs to be. He is helpful, nice and has respect for the SBS Community.

He is an excellent Admin on the SBS Hogwarts RP Server.

I think he deserves a chance to be a Forum Admin.

Good Luck Jake!

- Jack Whiteland-Graves

+1
for same reason of joking around then being serious as well as how he is helpful and nice.
     [Image: tumblr_m8jshsE1nE1qiho7po2_500.gif]

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life"    
   Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
          Joined February 2016     

+1 I think from the applicants you are the most fit for the job, haven't seen anything bad from you on the forums and you have an equal chance like all the regular forum users, no special powers or treatments.
-Smooches your Headmaster & Dark Lord,
Kory Savage ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Joined SBS on the 28th of August 2017.
Joined the forums on the 23rd of October 2017.
Whitelisted to Yogi on the 5th of November 2017.
Got V.I.P on the 6th of December 2017.
Became an adept on the forums on the 24th of December 2017.
Whitelisted to Slytherin Overwatch on the 7th of January 2018.
Accepted as Trial Moderator on the 8th of January 2018.
Accepted as Full Moderator on the 22nd of January 2018.
Did my first even as a temp-GM on the 9th of February 2018.
Resigned from Moderator on the 11th of June.

[Image: fd15384303cce715.png]

Jake with the hottie model, I think you’d do wonderful. You are extremely active on the forums and you make sure to respond to appeals on time. You are a wonderful admin on the server as well who guides me any time I need guiding. 
+1 
Good luck on your application. <3
~ Amanda Moongoose ~
[Image: giphy.gif]
Became Trial Mod 12/23/18
Became Full Mod 1/6/19
Co-Owner of Heir of Gryffindor