Name Appeal

Alright, those who know me on this server know that I have been on here for almost a year now.  Since July 14th of last year I have used two main names. 

Bobby McFattycakes when Crabbe is available and Peeves The Annoying when im on peeves. 

Dozens of staff have seen me under this name including the owner of the server a few times.  Not once have I had an issue.  Until a few days ago I was told to change it...  Why? 

This is a travesty, a greenhorn of a moderator told me to change it.  

I want to keep the name or so help me god, I will log into peeves and sing the Barney "I love you, you love me" song to this person for all eternity.
The Official "Peeves The Annoying" Haunt List. 

White The Mystic Elvish Queen | not believing in the McFattycakes cause | List entry removed due to being helpful... For now.  Bow before my generosity. 

+1
Don't see anything wrong with the name.
   [Image: giphy.gif]

Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016
Mother of Carla Avada Tolkien
Daily Prophet Journalist

+1 

for only if you play those characters other than that i see nothing wrong 

The name is Raven
Joined March 9th 2016
"Your ass is Grass and im going to mow it"
~A Canadian Russian with a Irish accent 
playing mini golf with other bitches.
~✧♔✧~

+1 Fine by me and you had that name when I was admin. I've seen way worse names. If their new, then i understand and they're still learning. Names are tricky and can go into the grey area sometimes, especially with new staff members. @Michael Classicius 's choice though! goodluck :)
[Image: eNF125y.png]

I don't see any harm in your names. +1

+1 i don't know who said to change it but they might be new. Keep it
[Image: FsAzN9v.png]
[Image: laBAnuq.png]
[Image: WzF3z0e.png]

never had a problem with this name +1
[Image: 7YvtOQi.png]
Theadora of House Laelaps
~Dark Enchantress~
~Corrupted Overwatch~
~Ex-Hogwarts Admin~
~#1 snake of Hogwarts~

I don’t see the problems with the names +1
"For someone who like myself in whom the ability to trust others is so cracked and broken that I am wretchedly timid and forever trying to read the expression on people's faces"
Joined August 17, 2018
Hogwarts RP Moderator since November 25th, 2018
Master Prestige since December 4th, 2018
Clone Wars RP Moderator since March 2nd, 2019
"If every hope abandons you, there's peace in that you know"

Michael, ya better give me the right answer here or I swear I'll haunt you on Hogwarts as peeves as long as I can. 

If you run to Clone Wars RP I am going to buy Jar Jar Binks and still haunt you. 

Ball's in your court. 

The school's sanity rests in your hands.
The Official "Peeves The Annoying" Haunt List. 

White The Mystic Elvish Queen | not believing in the McFattycakes cause | List entry removed due to being helpful... For now.  Bow before my generosity. 

Clarification: Just so we're clear, the Owner doesn't care about your name unless it's like extremely disrespectful, like he honestly won't bat an eye to half the names.

Observation: In terms of the name, "FattyCakes" eh, I'm a bit iffy, I personally do not see it as a name, I wouldn't care enough to get you to change it or ask staff to, but it isn't a name. Good humour got me for being Fat Crabbe but failrpname is failrpname

Conclusive statement: Other names are fine

Observation: Neutral, It's a failrpname, but i've been told by staff nicknames are acceptable
♫~♪~♫
Sick of being in my head and thinking about my fate
And worried about my health
Wanna waste away my days with a pretty young thing
And blow through all my wealth
I made some mistakes, not so good with planning
But I got some skills in easy living
Cut my ties with desperation
and learned to live with a little sensation

Hey
Just for the day we’ll pretend I’m made of money
I’ll be your sugar daddy