Johnny J Smiths 's (Steam name Qface) Moderator Application Form

(1.) What is your SteamID? -
STEAM_0:0:174803245

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? -
Johnny J Smith

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) -
Prestige 1, Year 1 (Therefore I have completed the task of becoming a year 7.)

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? -
Central Standard Time

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -
(CST) From 1600 (4:00pm) - 2300 (11:00pm) on week days.   (CST) From 1000 (10:00am) - 0000 (12:00am) on weekends. 

(3.) How old are you? - 
19 years old.

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - 
I joined the server around 3 years back. I was a sophomore in high school, I found the server after a good friend of mine suggested it to me. she said i would enjoy the experience, and i absolutely did. 

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - 
With my age, I have grown more mature and understanding of people. I also have strong morals and values such as, Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all that I do. I also am in the U.S Air Force and have been serving for the past eight months. I plan to carry the discipline and respect I've learned throughout my Air Force career and apply it to the server to make sure it remains at its great status.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - 
Yes Sir/ Yes Ma'am.

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - 
Yes Sir/ Yes Ma'am.

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:

1: No Fail RP - Do not take any actions that would immediately break the conventions of your RP job.

2: Disrespectful, hateful, and offensive behavior/speech toward others is not allowed - Users should not use slang, derogatory language, epithets, phrases or words that are considered attacks on or discriminatory.

3: No Random DeathMatch (RDM) - Do not attack your roleplay peers and do not attempt to kill anyone without a legitimate RP reason.

4: Obey Staff and Roleplay leaders - You must obey the orders of your higher roleplay leaders as long as the orders do not incite you to break another rule. You must also respect staff, treating them how you would like to be treated.

5:  No massive free spelling - Do not cast your spells without legitimate roleplay reason.

6: No Metagaming - Do not use information gained through unconventional methods to enhance your RP scenario.

7: No Microphone/Chat spam - Do not make extremely loud sounds with your microphone or repeatedly broadcasting for an extended period of time. 

8: Advert is for significant roleplay purposes only - Only use advert for legitimate roleplay scenarios. (calling DOS, or PTS in classes)

9: No ERP (Erotic Roleplay) - ERP is the act of doing anything to elicit any kind of sexual activity, such as, but not limited to, blowjobs, rape, or inciting casual sex in the bedrooms.

10: Do not avoid the AFK system or Map Exploit - Do not exploit around the set AFK system that kicks anyone who is attempting to grind for XP. Also do not exploit bugs on the map.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - 
By Definition, A minge is actually a female body part, referring to the vagina. However People use this word to call out rude, or disrespectful players, or players who are only on the server to troll, and not to roleplay.  A Minge is also a  word to define a player who consiously and purposely defies leadership and rules for the soul purpose of thier own intertainment. They are known to be very rude and obnoxious towards others and seem to show no care in actually contributing to the server in any way.). 

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - 
I was born in Bucharest Romania and lived in an orphanage for a year. Then was adopted at age 2, I joined the U.S Air Force and am currently an Airman First Class. I currently work on the F-16 Fighting Falcon as a Crew Chief. I strive to better myself everyday and work towards becoming an F-16 fighter pilot. 

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - 
Patience, because I current;y live a life style where everything has a deadline and everything must be done with snap. 

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - 
I am a very understanding person and will always try to solve problems at a low level before moving on to harsh punishments. I also will commit to making sure players are happy with their experience and continue to find ways to make things more exciting and intriguing.  

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - 
Yes, a long time ago, I was a co-owner to a Military RP server called crash gaming. After a few weeks we had to shut down due to lack of players. 

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -
  Yes, not too long ago about a month or two ago , I lost respect for a military RP server, they called all military members baby killers, and rotten assholes. without giving up the fact i was a military member myself, a politely asked why. three men continued to say that military members are metally retarded and thats why they cant be successful in civilian life, since the man making the acusations was infact an Admin on the server, i decided to tell him why his server was not anything like the real military and that people everyday risk their livees for him to say things like that. he continued to be rude, so I told him respectfully "F*** off." He banned me on the spot. I regret going that far, the admin was probably 16 or so. But I take pride in my military and rude comments like that makes me sick.

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -
 non are more important. Both are very important. each group contributes to keeping the server alive. without players, the server would shutdown and become inactive. however. if the staff was no longer there, there would be massive problems with keeping the server up to date and keep it from turning into chaos. 

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - 
response time: 9.5
patience: 7
Respect: 9.5
Honesty: 9.5
enforcer of rules: 9.5
understanding: 9.5

No one is perfect, but I will continue to try to become so. 

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? -
  Ask an admin who has dealt with situations like the one I'm currently in. 

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - 
I understand and will do my best to handle situations with snap.

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -

https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=3017 I was not the required level to apply.

Very good teacher i give him a +1 hes very very very very very very very good
[Image: ctH0NN2.jpg]

Neutral 

I honestly have no idea who you are..
Maybe it's just time zones, but if it isn't,
try to get your name out there a little
before you apply for staff.
[Image: signature5c87d62bf2bee.png]
Moderator~Jan 20th
"Fear nothing more than a state of mind"
~Napoleon Hill