[Clone Wars RP] Custom Map Progress Update

This looks amazing, can't wait for it to come out!
"Power courses through me!"
[Image: 88DDF5CA67EE897D12BE5582E380B825500D8F4E]

I'm not too familiar with Star Wars and Clone Wars lore, but isn't the symbol on the floor in the pictures the Imperial Crest which is the 'Dark Side'? So with this map wouldn't that mean that you are a Storm Trooper instead of a Clone? Please correct me if I'm wrong because I am genuinely curious and just got back into playing CWRP.

Edit: Soo... @Corgi The Jedi ran the Government/Monarchy and it was infiltrated by a Sith (Sheev Palpatine/Darth Sidious), After Order 66 he took over the Galactic Republic since he was Supreme Chancellor? 
I've only watch the prequels once and I wasn't really paying attention, I just pay attention to Jar Jar Binks.
slytherinPride ZAGAN OF HOUSE VERDELET slytherinPride 
[Image: giphy.gif]
REJOINED SBS JANUARY 2019
YEAR SEVEN HogwartsRP
CT 1666 ZAGAN  CWRP
CABINET GENERAL  HaloRP

(04-12-2019, 08:30 PM)Z A G A N Wrote: I'm not too familiar with Star Wars and Clone Wars lore, but isn't the symbol on the floor in the pictures the Imperial Crest which is the 'Dark Side'? So with this map wouldn't that mean that you are a Storm Trooper instead of a Clone? Please correct me if I'm wrong because I am genuinely curious and just got back into playing CWRP.

Yes and no, that symbol is the symbol of The Galactic Republic, a galaxy-spanning coalition of planets that were governed by basically a monarchy. However, they eventually became the Galactic Empire after a set of events. After that switch, the Republic's symbol changed to the one of The Empire, which is usually also the symbol for the Dark Side/"Bad Guys".
~ Ex-Admin, Experienced Gamemaker(And at one time, Head-Admin) of SBS Clone Wars RP ~

~ Ex-Community Supervisor and Ex-Head Gamemaker of Vector Gaming (Clone Wars RP and First Order RP)~ 

< Led the 501st Legion for nearly 10 months as Captain Rex on the original SBS Clone Wars RP > 

- Currently 501st Commander on SBS CWRP -

- Currently SBS CWRP Server Manager-

The OG 501st Legion: 
[Image: wF0A2mD.jpg]

Looking good!

I may hop on the server sometime this week.

It must have took a lot and time and effort.

Thank you Guy, for making Clone Wars RP experience better and also thank you for making the other two servers experience good.
In-game name: Jack Inkarna-Ragnulf

Brought VIP: November 23rd 2018

Whitelisted for:

Dark Animagus Rogue

Warlock

Improper Use Of Magic Office

Yogi The Metamorphmagus

Daniel's and Lizzie's Son.

[Image: giphy.gif]