Allia Sisca-Inkarna's Moderator Application

(1.) What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:76926363

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Allia Sisca-Inkarna

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) - Seventh Year, Master Prestige

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - UK GMT

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - The time zones I am available vary's as I spend a lot of time on the server both GMT and EST. Usually More than 5 hours in one day

(3.) How old are you? - 38

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - I first joined SBS on September 1st 2018, I discovered it when I was bored at playing prop hunt and I took a look around at different servers and different RP situations, When i discovered SBS Hogwarts RP, I Was hooked ever since. Since the first release of harry Potter in 1997 (at the of 17) I was a BIG fan so it was easy to enjoy SBS Hogwarts RP.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - Since I joined SBS I have shown my loyalty in various ways. Buying Vip, purchased a lot of white custom jobs, gifted other players vip and became a part of a closed whitelisted job. Making lots of friends and meeting new people. Not only this but the amount of time I spend on the server also sees the dedication I have to the server and want it to be a safer place for all ages.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - I understand that I could be let go any time for inactivity.

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes I totally agree

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.

List Rules below:

1: No Fail Roleplay (FailRP) - No FailRP to me means exactly what it says, You have to imagine yourself in a Roleplay situation and actually be a part of Hogwarts, Realise what each character played in the books/movies and play it out on the server, follow the rules of each individual custom in the description that is available to play. If FailRP is occurring, You may be removed from that job.

2:Disrespectful, hateful, and offensive behavior/speech toward others is not allowed - This rule to me covers anything hateful towards any players, being prejudice because of someones Race, Ethnicity, Colour, Sexual Preferences or Disabilities whether in an individual or systematic situation. No one should be bullied either. Respect goes a long way, Don't hate anyone because they are different, Respect the choices they make and if you dislike anyone on the server the best thing to do is ignore. Use the Mute facility that is available.

3: No Random DeathMatch (RDM) - No RDM means no random death match towards any players intentionally for example, if I was a student and I went up to a bunch of other students and killing them for no reason. It would mean that in any Job I take up on SBS

4: Obey Staff and Roleplay leaders - Most jobs on the server have RP leaders and everyone must accept their decision for example, if Lord Voldemort Orders his Death Eaters to patrol the forest or go to the QP (as long as there is no NLR) they Must obey what he requested, Failure to comply may result in being reported to staff. All Players of SBS must obey what staff say also especially in a sit,site situation or after a warning has been given.

5: No massive free spelling - You can only cast your spells in a roleplay situation. If Playing a Prefect however, there is certain spells you can use to catch a student who runs after breaking a rule and needs arresting, such as, stupify. If you continue to cast a spell even after a person has requested you to stop then staff may be needed to deal with situation.

6: No Metagaming - I hear and see a lot of metagaming pointed towards snatchers who are not revealed by someone reading the name above or seeing them for the clothes they are wearing. by seeing their cuffs out of fumos will determined that the person is a snatcher, other metagaming situations are avoiding detention by switching jobs if a DOS has been put out on you, purposely revealing yourself to kill another, going beyond you boundries and switching jobs to get out of any RP reason.

7: No Microphone/Chat spam - I have seen, witnessed and reported for mic spamming in lots of ways, it goes from constant screaming on the mic, music, musical instruments, Repeating none stop of the same words. Usually if its Free Time and you want to play music or play an instrument then you are allowed to go to the ROR to do this and only if a staff member allows you in an event. Spamming in chat // /ooc or without these commands is not allowed also, it will usually consist of the same repeated text being pasted in chat over and over again.

8: Advert is for significant roleplay purposes only - Adverting should not be used out of an RP situation, i have seen many times people using advert for silly reasons such as ''I have a big d***'' It should only be used for advertising a snatch for sale, RP leader requires a meeting, or any RP related situation

9: No ERP (Erotic Roleplay) - Performing or acting any 18+/erotic roleplay activity on the server is not allowed on Hogwarts RP, We have young players that come and they do not need to be subjected to such behaviour.

10: [b]Do not avoid the AFK system or Map Exploit - [/b]Avoiding the AFK system to me would be someone going, sitting still for 15 minutes of the time, getting up walking around and sitting back down for another 15 minutes and repeating the step. Map Exploit I think would mean going into area's that you are not allowed to go, for example, if you are a ghost and you purposely go to a staff sitting room when you have not been invited or a student going to the Graveyard.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server -  A minge to me is someone who is on the server to cause trouble, harm, RDM and bully others for no reason, they ignore rules and RP situations.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - My name is Allia, I am 38 years old (one of the oldies) I am a full time carer for my mum and dad, I am applying for Moderator on SBS because I have had positive feedback from staff and players about my roleplay situations especially if i play a prefect or headgirl. 

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? I do get stressed out sometimes but that's when i know i need to change job or log off and take a break. Usually getting surrounded by many students yelling and screaming at me gets me like that. 

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - I am helpful, resolve situations fully and work great as part of a team. I want to see SBS stay great and safe for people of all ages.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - I am not and have not been any staff member on GMOD but away from the GMOD game I am a Co-Owner of a room on a site and work closely with Admin on a site called www.camfrog.com, I am incharge of running their official room along side 1 other co - owner and we have the same job to do, recruiting new Moderators and Friends, organise Meetings that need to be held with Moderators, this will be to inform of any new updates or any changes that admin want to see in rules or TOS. they also have a Live Broadcasting section which I am a Live Moderator Team Member also, this usually involves, kicking/banning people for any reason that is breaking TOS and rules of the room or broadcast that is streaming live.

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - Never been banned from any SBS server

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - Both are equally important, without both, SBS Hogwarts will not exist.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - Patience 8 Response time 9-10

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - I would seek advice from a senior member of the team. Someone who has more experience of the situation in hand.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - Yes I understand fully.

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - This is my first application on SBS
[Image: ylxya.jpg]
Piertotum Locomotor
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 76561198114118454.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

About bloody time. 
+1
You are so helpful to new players and know the rules. 
I’d love to see you play more leadership roles though.
~ Kyrie Animus-Knight ~
{Axel Dragon}

Infinite in Mystery is the Gift of the Goddess.
-
Loving Wife to Enzoe Animus-Knight - May 18th 2018

Slytherin Horcrux    |    Salem Witch    |    Nagini

+1
So happy to see you chose to apply!
You're in a timezone that desperately needs help.
You know the server rules very well.
You report in @ chat.
You prefect and teach.
Good luck on your application <3
~ Amanda Curze-Moongoose ~
Wife of Konrad Curze <3
CMT 1324 Blondie, Proud Medic.
Became Trial Mod 12/23/18
Became Full Mod 1/6/19
Co-Owner of Heir of Gryffindor

Was about time!
I'm very happy you applied Allia, ive wanted you to apply for some time now and it put a big smile on my face when I saw you finally did it!
Allia knows the rules and is a long time member, never been breaking the rules, reports rulebreakers on the forums and ingame, is great at RP and RP leadership, plays in a needed timezone
Biggest +1 I can give to any applicant rn, you deserve trail. 
GL on ur application
[Image: cJLSho7.png]
Moderator June 3d 18
Admin August 19th 18 - January 2nd 19
Gamemaker: February 25th 
Amanda Curzes husband Heart

Big +1! (One of the easiest +1's I've given yet). About time as well!

Allia, I think you would be an excellent Moderator, you are helpful, you are very active, you are nice to everyone, you prefect a lot, you play leadership roles (you do when I'm on anyways!), you know the rules, you are not toxic, you are liked by the whole community. This is definitely a easy +1 from me, one of the easiest I've given yet. I really hope you do get it Allia as you really do deserve it! You would definitely be one of the best Moderators if you became one. 

Good Luck Allia! I hope to see you as a Moderator soon!

Jack Inkarna-Ragnulf
In-game name: Jack Inkarna-Ragnulf

Brought VIP: November 23rd 2018

Whitelisted for:

Dark Animagus Rogue

Warlock

Improper Use Of Magic Office

Yogi The Metamorphmagus

Daniel's and Lizzie's Son.

+1 

Seems reasonable and mature and always prefecting.
| Leader of the Delaires |  Leo's Aries | Dark Chancellor | Shadowed Acolyte | The Heir of Slytherin |
[Image: miraleo.gif]
[Image: coollogo_com-7423641.png]

[Image: 30mlfs7.png]

+1
Youre soooooo nice to me and always friendly 
I see u help people and you know the rules

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5caf7fbd757067414d451e33]

Huge +1

I literally cannot think of anyone better suited for a staff position on Hogwarts. She's one of the most mature people on the server, and is extremely active, playing almost every day for long amounts of time.

Just by looking at her year you can already tell she's obviously dedicated to the server, and you know she will try her hardest if you have met her.

She's an excellent person all around, extremely nice and helpful to others.
Almost always on Hogwarts Horcrux helping out in classrooms by prefecting, and has been teaching quite a bit lately as well.

Best of luck to you Allia! I have no doubt you will be one of the best Staff on Hogwarts if you get the job.
First joined Fall 2016

Bought VIP late Spring 2018

Brother to Allia Sisca-Inkarna

Son of Luke Sisca

Formerly Kirie Sisca

ravenclawPride House of Ravenclaw ravenclawPride

+1 from me what can i say she knows the rules she enforces them shes helpfull and kind helpufull and strict on those who break the rules i think she deserves to be staff

Vampire Patriarch Of The House Inkarna 

((Quales fiunt idonei immortalitatis ))
            ((Proud Husband of Allia Sisca Inkarna))

Biiiiig +1
You are constantly perfecting, reporting
Rule breakers, and you have a very positive attitude.
Your activity is amazing, and I’d definitely
Love to see you on the staff team
[Image: a236e3e5b1e2af50f4fd90278e479625.png]
Loving Wife to Igor
Loving daughter to the Curze's