Jaros's Moderator App

(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? - STEAM_0:0:169557339

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Jaros

(1b) What battalion are you in? - 501st

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - CST

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - I am active almost everyday, I am usually always on Sundays, Mondays or Thursdays. I go from either mornings from 9AM-1Pm or 4pm-9pm or so.

(3.) How old are you? - 18

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - About a month ago, and I was looking for a good server for RP and was interested in Star Wars, and saw this to be a good medium sized community and wanted to join.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - Ive been staff for other servers before, and I loved it in its whole. I recently got my computer back and this is the server I want to be a massive part of. Ive put money into Custom Armor because I know I will be staying here for a long time, and the community has given me motivation to continue on and be active as much as possible.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - I understand.

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - I both understand and agree.

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1: You cant break RP if for example, you get binded or gagged. You cant talk anymore, and if you do you are failing and you arnt roleplaying. If you type in Comms or Advert something that should belong in Out Of Character, that counts as fail rp. It goes for any instance that isn't downtime that overall breaks RP, especially when done intentionally.
 2: Respect Staff and other players, Don't make it a bad time by yelling at other players or punishing them for just playing the game. Don't yell at staff for doing the job they're assigned or just overall disrespect them as a person.
 3: No random killing each other for no reason. You cant just simply pull out a weapon and kill another player for the hell of it. Its meaning is to overall keep a good time and avoid constant killing or annoying situations with team killing in either Venator time or event time. 
 4: If Staff tell you to cease and desist, you're expected to stop and not repeat the same situation. If they tell you to do something, overall listen because there's a reason you're being told in general. If an RP leader says to go somewhere, you're expected to go there for the assistance of the event itself and its progression.
 5: Don't hold down your mic, spam music or yell. Especially during Briefing or PTS area's.
 6: Advert is meant for Roleplaying, and more progression to the active story/event, not to ask for permissions or talk like out of character (OOC)
 7: Salute your higher ups, it shows respect and keeps immersion.
 8: Don't go AFK if you know you're going to be gone for a long amount of time, or a good amount. Do not Map Exploit and break the map, or attempt on your own motivation to get to places you arnt meant to be.

(5b) Explain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - Someone who trolls, attempts to break rules for comedic affect or overall their own reasoning, or disobeys orders or commands.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - I have been staff on many other servers and I enjoy being able to do my best to improve the community, I love this server the most and I want to be a part of something other than an active member and I feel like I could do a lot of good work from how much my commitment is to it.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - Putting myself out there, I have opinions and ways to handle certain things yet sometimes its difficult to toss it out in the open.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - Id put full effort in, in both reporting situations, and handling them. I have had past experience, and I am almost always active and have already put effort into bettering anything I can, such as making people have more fun or helping the community out overall.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - I was Staff for an old server that is no longer online, it was named along the lines of Dantics/Potatoes (Constantly Changed). I was Staff for an old Army RP server and was an Admin, cannot remember the name.

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - I have not been banned off any GMOD or SBS servers.

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - Players, We wouldn't need staff if we didn't have players in the first place. Players are the reason staff exist, and Staff do the best to keep it interesting and better overall gameplay for the players themselves.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - It would have to differ between 8-9, I have more room to improve.

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - Inform an admin or ask any other Moderator for assistance in the situation if they are free and can provide assistance. 

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - I understand and realize the boundaries.

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - Disregard.

Neutral
You seem mature and understanding of what is expected of you in the moderator position.
Judging from question 2 you are very active, which is also very good.

My only concern is that I feel as though your application is very minimal for example:
Question 6 you keep very short.
Question 5a could also do with some improvement.
slytherinPride ZAGAN OF HOUSE VERDELET slytherinPride 
[Image: giphy.gif]
REJOINED SBS JANUARY 2019
YEAR SEVEN HogwartsRP
CT 1666 ZAGAN  CWRP
CABINET GENERAL  HaloRP

Hello
I do not see you having a staff position on the server
Your vet immature,You Minge,You do not follow server rules during down time,Your not a very approachable person, You Lie,You use hate speech and you disrespect people 
Your not a good role model and I don't want to see a minge on the staff team
It's a -1 Here 
Best of luck
hufflepuffPride  Redgie Shinjuku NoToes hufflepuffPride
Heart CT 4859 Hooman Heart
 Redgie Shinjuku-NoToes
CT 4859 Hooman
Crewman Shantea
Property of @Terminator
Property of @Neon Trotsky
In Love With Katherine Hammond

Dating: 7-4-19

Hello! Thank you for the criticism and I appreciate the time you put in, Although I strongly believe you may have taken the wrong impression of me. I do my absolute best to respect everyone and I try to make friends with anyone I can. I will be trying to be more approachable to new people and the people I haven't met. I as well don't recall being a Minge, I do not remember myself intentionally breaking rules or attempting to make a fool out of anyone or staff. I apologize for any inconveniences I may have caused, I will be working on the things you have pointed out and hope to satisfy and make it more obvious on my intentions and to see if I can be a better role model as a whole. Thank you for reading and putting time in to reply, and I appreciate the comments.

-From Jaros

-1 You minge and break the rules... a lot.

In my opinion, he has a +1

To start with, he has experience and he did stop administrating on other 
Servers just to be more dedicated to SBS.

Plus, as his direct officer, I do not know what Hooman is talking about, as I’ve never seen him on at the same time as Jaros to be able to judge him. LUL 

Neutral. I see you on the server a lot, and have had a few conversations with you. You seem like a pretty level-headed person from my perspective, I have also personally never seen you break any rules. I want to see you interact more with other players and staff before I make a decision on supporting or not. 

Goodluck on your application!