ban appeal

Exclamation 
(1) What is your in-game name? - Taz Lem

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:153667510

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - Boe 

(4) How long were you banned for? - 1 week

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - no

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - yes

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - I was banned for avoiding the afk system because I had the +left console command on whilst in the ingame toilet area just to mess around with it whilst playing and when I just went out of my room irl fore not more than 2 minuets to help one of my family members move a bookcase to 1 room to another when I got back I was banned and I understand why I was banned because of it looking like I was afk and trying to not get kicked but in reality I was only gone for max of about 3 mins and just fell that it was a seriously unfair I can also understand maybe a 1 day ban for this but I think a 1 week ban is a simply overkill for the severity of this.

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - no

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - this is the first time I have ever broken any server rules I am not a troll and do play on the server for a genuine RP experience and I have never even received a warning on the server 

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - looking at the severity of the punishment definitely and wont be going afk anymore no matter how little the time 

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - (am not sure how to post a picture to this but this is a link to it) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1712769588 

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

Appeal for @Boe Aeternalis-Demotiono 
Neutral
~ Kyrie Animus-Knight ~
{Axel Dragon}

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Infinite in Mystery is the Gift of the Goddess.

Loving Wife to Enzoe Animus-Knight - May 18th 2018

Slytherin Horcrux    |    Salem Witch    |    Nagini
SBS Hogwarts Mod: February 17, 2019
Expand Signature

Thanks for the appeal. You were banned for avoiding the AFK system. A standard ban for avoiding the afk system is a week. No matter what you should of never left you pc after doing the command. You could of gone afk in dorms or on a chair if you were gonna go afk, but instead you shut the bathroom stall door and typed +left in console. Doing this makes it really seem like you were purposely avoiding the afk system.
Head of the Demotiono Family
Hufflepuff
Mod since January 6th, 2019
[Image: tenor.gif]

Expand Signature

Appeal denied.

Thanks for the appeal, but your ban will stand. You fail to see what you did wrong. You could of gone afk and not done +left to make it seem like you were trying to avoid the afk system. Even if you were only gone for a few mins typing out the command and leaving is still intent to avoid the afk kick system. You're not apologetic in your appeal.

@Albert Sterling @David Elios-EElsord @Astro Brooks-Nova @White The Mystic Elvish Queen
Head of the Demotiono Family
Hufflepuff
Mod since January 6th, 2019
[Image: tenor.gif]

Expand Signature

Lolt
♫~♪~♫
Sick of being in my head and thinking about my fate
And worried about my health
Wanna waste away my days with a pretty young thing
And blow through all my wealth
I made some mistakes, not so good with planning