(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? - STEAM_0:0:98509039

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198157283806/

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? -
 Lynical
 (1b) What battalion are you in? -
 None at the moment
 (2.) What Timezone do you live in? -
 Pacific Standard
 (2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -
 5:15 PM - 12:00 PM
 (3.) How old are you? -
 (4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -
 I first joined the server on the date 4/14/2019 and I was looking for a good Clone Wars server and none really interested me until I came across this one.
 (4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? -
 You can be sure because in all seriousness I have nothing else to do with my life except for my school work.
 (4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? -
 Yes, I understand this.
 (5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? -
 Yes, I understand and comply with the fact that I have to follow the rules whilst enforcing them.
 (5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1: No FailRP this pretty much means do not do anything that is unrealistic and wouldn't happen in real life (EX. Jumping from a high place)
 2: Be respectful towards other players and staff. What this means is, No racist remarks, Don't be a jerk towards other people, Just overall treat others the way you want to be treated.
 3: No RDMing. What this means is you basically can not randomly kill someone unless it is a simulation. 
 4: Obey Staff and RolePlay leaders. This means that what any RolePlay leader says should be done without question, this also means whatever staff says is final and shouldn't really be argued with (If you believe what staff says/punishes you for is un-just you should report them instead of making a scene)
 5: Do not Mic/Chat Spam. This means no repeating yourself over and over in chat to the point where it starts flooding it, this also means you can not earrape other people with your Mic (EX. Playing extremely loud music into your mic.)
 6: The Advert command is for RP uses only. No using this for any other reason then roleplaying.
 7: Salute your Commanding Officers. Use the /me salutes command when a CO walks by you or dismisses you. Never salute in battle.
 8: Do not AFK nor Map Exploit. This means you can not sit idling in the server if you know you are leaving for a while. Leave. No Map Exploiting means you can not purposely use glitches to ruin to the overall experience (EX. Using a glitch to mesh through the map and walk outside bounds). 

(5b) Explain what the term "minge" means when referring to a player on the server -
 Purposely acting like an idiot, ruining the experience, such as prop-blocking, spawn killing, prop pushing, ETC.
 (6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -
 I am a 13-year-old kid that goes to school 6 hours a day Mon-Friday and I love math, robotics, and science. I would like to be on staff because I want to help improve and maintain this fantastic server, I have not been here for long but so far I love this server and everyone on it. Everyone is extremely nice but every server always has those trolls that feel like ruining it for everyone else and I want to do more in preventing this.
 (7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? -
 I believe I need to improve on my people skills, as in I am socially awkward at times and pretty shy. I am improving it though and talking to more people.
 (8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? -
 I believe me being on staff would benefit the server because when I set my mind to something I almost never give up. So if I were to set my mind on this server I would almost never even think about giving up on the server. I believe what sets me apart from the rest of the applicants is my persistence when it comes to working on something.
 (9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -
 I have been staff on one other server and it was a DarkRP. I am no longer staff on that server because I quit due to the owner being a minge (I believe he gave up on the server so he started trolling.)
 (10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garry's Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -
 No, I have never been banned.
 (11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -
 I believe both are equally important because in a way they depend on each other. If there is a happy Staff team there is a happy player base. If the players are happy that means more will stick with the server and just overall help it grow.
 (12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -
 Patience I would rate a 6 I can get impatient sometimes depending on the situation. Response time I would rate a 7 depending on what I am doing at that moment it may affect my response time. Work under pressure I would rate an 8 I can handle most situations under pressure but sometimes I can get a little inefficient.
 (13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? -
 I would handle it the way I think is correct and afterward, I would ask a more experienced staff member what would be the more efficient way of handling it.
 (14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -
 Yes, I understand that.

Sorry but it is a -1 from me.
"I first joined the server on the date 4/14/2019"
You joined the server yesterday and you have already written a staff application?
If this is the case then no one on the server will know you well enough to judge your character let alone know if you are suitable for a staffing position. 
It is also is a little weird that you have applied for staff so quickly after joining the server. 

Although you are only 13 years old, you seem mature for you age judging from the application. You also have a nicely written application.

If you really want a staffing position on the server spend more time getting your name out there on the server, help out the staff team with reports and prove that you have what it takes to be a moderator. 

Best of luck. 

You commented:
"Now that I think about, yes I probably should have made myself more known and waited a bit longer before posting this. I apologize for wasting the reviewer's time."
Are you wanting to lock the application @Lynical? And apply when you feel that you have gotten to known the community better?
Also you don't need to be sorry for the application, I appreciate the effort and time you took to write the application in an attempt to try and help the server.
slytherinPride ZAGAN V INKARNA slytherinPride 
[Image: giphy.gif]
LEADER OF The Independent Order of Odd Fellows
REJOINED SBS January 2019
PRESTIGE 1 HogwartsRP
Expand Signature

-1 Yeah... get some more time on the server before applying.  People should actually kinda know you before applying.
   --- SBS Veteran Wolfpack Member ---
Rocket League Advocate
       [Image: a10-military-plane-1.gif]    

Expand Signature

I'm going to have to -1 as well. Reasons stated above, just make sure to get some time in with the community before applying for staff.
"Power courses through me!"
[Image: 88DDF5CA67EE897D12BE5582E380B825500D8F4E]
Expand Signature

-1, Have to agree with all of the above, you just joined the server yesterday. I think you should join a battalion, become more active, and get your name out there before applying for a staff position! Nevertheless, good luck on your application.
[Image: fe525df442fde94c2e215607b34ae04b.jpg]
104th Wolfpack - 2nd Lieutenant Joey - CWRP Server Admin 
Expand Signature

Now that I think about, yes I probably should have made myself more known and waited a bit longer before posting this. I apologize for wasting the reviewer's time.

Application Denied. Thread Locked.
Reasons listed were:
Left the server.
[Image: unknown.png]
Expand Signature