Staff App: Ritchie Ragnulf-Sanguis V3

(1.) What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:155756704

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Ritchie Ragnulf-Sanguis 

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) - Seventh year Master Prestige

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - BST/GMT

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - between 4am and 00:00 
(3.) How old are you? - 20

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - I Joined round about the 29 - 30th of October 

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - I'm on everyday and I don't plan on going inactive anytime soon 

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes i understand 

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - I agree

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1:No Failrp: Don't resist cuffs when being snatched, No Suiciderp as you're character wouldn't kill themselves, Don't attack you're own side so if you are a lf don't attack another light force. Don't send another prefect to detention unless it is prefect law. If the prefect is doing something wrong report it in @ chat or to a headboy/girl if any is online/
 2:Disrespectful, hateful, and offensive behavior/speech toward others is not allowed: Be Respectful, Don't run up to someone and call them the N word or even say it at all it is Racist and it could lead to a 2 week ban. Don't be Calling anyone the F word or Even saying it at all the same will happen to you if you said the N word this is Homophobic and a terrible thing to call anyone.

3: No RDM (Random Deathmatch): Don't start Firing Any damaging spells to kill anyone for no reason you must have an RP reason to kill someone so if you see someone being snatched you can kill the snatcher but not killing anyone if there isnt a reason
 4:Obey Staff and RP leaders: If a staff member tells you to do something you do it, If they tell you to stop mic spamming you stop if you don't stop they can kick or ban you. If an RP leader tells you to stop freespelling you will stop if you don't you can be put into detention if you are a student.

5:No Massive Freespelling: No running around Hitting people with Damaging spells not to kill them but to harm them if this does become excesive staff may get involved if prefects can't control it.

6:No metagaming: Don't run up to an Animagus and hit them with Expelliarmus to bring them out of their Animagus forms. If you see a snatcher don't run up and start screaming snatcher They Are in disguise as students. 

7:No Microphone/Chat Spam: Don't run around Screaming into your mic. Don't spam the same thing in OOC or any other chat. 
 8:Advert is for significant roleplay purposes only: Don't advert that you just beat the last boss in you mmo game. Only use advert if you are adverting selling a student as a snatcher or other Dark Forces
 9:No ERP (Erotic Roleplay): Don't make moaning noises that sound like your having intercourse in server don't act like your doing any sexual stuff. Don't use Reneverte to make it sound like you are unzipping someone to do naughty things.
 10:Do not avoid the AFK system or Map Exploit: Do not use a macro to keep you moving when you have gone away from your pc or Don't use the console to do the same thing. If you find any map exploits report it to staff straight away.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - A minge is someone who will come on the server and break rules because they think its funny and annoy everyone who is trying play and have fun.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - Hi I like to game and helping people is my goal. I will be on most of the day any day. When someone is in need of help i can with anything. I am very Respectful, Responsible, Ambitious and reliable.  I can work as a team to solve any issues. I can also work alone and Try and solve them myself if i am a lone wolf on server I can handle it if i need to. as soon as a sit comes in i can be the one to take it if other staff members are busy with anything else. 

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - Better mic or talking more clearly 

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - I can benefit the server/community by being an active helper. I love helping and id make sure that everyone is ok. I also stream regularly and love playing with viewer this means i can bring active players to help the community grow in the right way. If i do get to become moderator i will not let any one down and make sure everyone is happy.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - I was Staff Director for a Clone warsrp server call Unity Networks but the community shut down.  I have been a server manager for a mrp server and trial moderator for another one 

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - 
I was banned once from SBS HRP for RDM and it was for 1 day, I was banned for job abuse and failrp for 3 days, I was also banned for 1 day for disrespect and another for trying to kill a dementor with avada when not revealed.

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -  The players are more important than staff because if there isn't any players then there is no staff yes staff are their to help with rule breakers but there has to be players.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - 
Patience 8/10
Response time 9/10

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - I would ask other staff members that are on to try get some help from them, If none are on I would try and get a hold of a staff member on steam or discord if unsuccessful I would try and get a hold of one on ts or the forums and If still can't get a hold of one I would mention to the player that I am having difficulties with the sit and need to get more clarification on the situation and tell them I will pull them when I have an answer.

(14.) You understand and realise, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - Yes I understand and Realise this but i am willing to sacrifice if it means helping someone 

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - This app was denied for bumbing https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=2802
https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=3640 Denied for reasons that Satia thought I wasn't ready for staff https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=4942 for being inactive, and a few other factors

I just Want to mention a few things at the bottom:
I do not want drama nor unnecessary comments 
I want to say I know I have done stuff in the past and I am regretful for the stuff I have done.

Changes done to app: 
Name change.

+1 hes made an effort to abide by the rules, and shows an interest by making suggestions, and when i was staff he would be reporting
[Image: ctH0NN2.jpg]
Expand Signature

In my opinion you are not ready for this position. Even though it has been a while from when you had issues with me, how do we know that something like that won't happen again with another person? I still don't understand what I did to anger you so badly that you had to come out of your way to target me, but to me it seemed like I had upsetted you by telling you that you were wrong when you were trying to explain me the rules. This seemed to happen with several people as well. You wouldn't agree with what they said and then started butting heads. However lately I have not really seen you behave this way, not in public at least. You did also eventually leave me alone. I don't really know if that was because of staff or just realizing the way you behaved wasn't exactly nice. 

On top of this, you have been banned a few times for doing things that are clearly forbidden. I believe it has been a fair month from your last ban, but as a master prestige you should know what is allowed and what isn't. Also regarding the question 15, your staff position isn't up to Satia. The staff team decides on you as a whole, and if majority of the staff think you shouldn't get staff, your appeal will be denied. I wouldn't start attacking Satia for locking your application and claim for her to be incorrect. In my opinion the reason for the deny was very much valid.

Neutral to - 1

Ur activity is great but mostly when I see you ur on the hogwarts horcrux job, i would love to see you do more leadership (maybe ur already doing this and im not paying attention) but teach some classes or do a gh.

Neutral as I dont have an opinion yet
[Image: cJLSho7.png]
Moderator June 3d 18
Admin August 19th 18 - January 2nd 19
Gamemaker: February 25th 
Amanda Curzes husband Heart
Expand Signature

Hello Ritchie Glad to see you have applied for a moderator position
 So your a very active and we'll known players but your know for not many good things.
You do use disrespect and hate speech to multiple people from what I've heard and personal experience.
Your not a very fit person for a moderator position due to the way you treat some people and how you go along with it
Though what wade Said is true your are slowly improving on what your doing
I would like to see you take more leadership position.
For Example:Try to host  Great halls,Teach classes host a few tours for new people around the school do a bit of passive rp
I have heard from staff and former staff that you do not report much so try to report more.
Your bans are things that are basic server rules that shouldn't be broken by someone who knows the rules quite well and that is not good on your side being reported and banned for simple things like so
I also think you need to get more understanding on what things belong in what category of rules
Your not a good fit for the team right now and you should work your butt off to improve on things said above
This will have to be a -1 from me
Please take this critcriticism and actually try and improve
Best wishes for the application and the future of your staffing
hufflepuffPride  Redgie Shinjuku NoToes hufflepuffPride
Edit: I have seen a huge improvement in Ritchies attitude to all and everything he goes into
HE no longer thinks negatively or shows it and takes it out on someone
He has tried his best to improve and that id dedication
+1
Best of Luck With your application Ritchie
 MABUHAY 
Redgie Sinistra Zeal
CPTS 4859 Hooman of the Engineers
PO1 Redgie Of The Security Force
Current Lead of UNSC Security Force
Property Of @Neon Trotsky 
Property Of @Androice
Expand Signature

Hello Ritchie.

I do not often comment on staff applications, but you are currently at your third and I think that its time
you had a run through of what needs work and whats fine.

You are a fantastic player and a joy to be around. I enjoy watching you prefect from time to time and
your eagerness to help out in events; however theres a few things I noticed.

-You have a slight temper

-Due to this temper it reduces your overall approachablilty. 

-You lack patience. Always remember patience is grace and grace maketh the man.

-You do get your self into trouble from time to time, but this ties in to your temper.

-You need to learn to forgive and FORGET. This is something I think is very important for staff. That is the abilty to move on and let go to whatever has you grudgeful or angry against another player.

When these have been addressed, you will make a fine staff member.

With absolute best Wishes;
-Jacob N. Williams  slytherinPride  
Death does not come easy.. you have to work for it

[Image: giphy.gif]

Every Bone Every Muscle EVERY INCH!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Expand Signature

Ritchie, I wish you would have waited to make this. Especially after what happened yesterday. I’m going to give you a -1. As much as I love you and care about you, you let your frustrations get the best of you, and sometimes you try to take matters into your own hands instead of reporting it to staff.

What I like is your honesty. You are 100% honest with me which I absolutely love, so that’s a big positive I would like to point out.

Keep working on your attitude and my answer could change ^.^. Best of luck bby!
[Image: test.gif]
Expand Signature

+1 

Ritchie is a White Knight but he is my White Knight  Heart

also
prefecting
rp leader roles
blahblahblah

great guy has a bit of a temper but ayy don't we all  harryannoyed

Jesus Christ, I've got a lot of stuff to say here, both pro's and cons.

This wonderful man is on the server CONSTANTLY, almost to the point where it might be considered an addiction. The hours this guy has put onto the server is just unthinkable. If he was made a staff member, you could expect see a mod on for a solid 6 or more hours a day at a time, which in the long run is fucking excellent, having staff on for long chunks of time is great, obviously.

However, I've mainly only seen you play the Hogwarts Horcrux job for the majority of that time, and outside of the school as well. I've seen you prefect far more than necessary, and he understands the rules very well. 
On the other hand, I've only ever seen you teach a class twice, in all of my time on the server. Teaching a class is a great way to gain a reputation on the server (depending on how you teach), and an excellent way to work on patience with players, which in turn could help with your temper (I've only ever seen you get REALLY pissed once, so I can't judge, but its a great exercise to help with that issue.)

I'll be honest with you chief, you're a great friend to me, arguably my closest friend on the server. From the amazing times I've spent playing with you, you have shown an excellent knowledge and understanding of the rules, more than most for what I've seen from the majority of the players I've met so far. You have many truly amazing qualities I've noticed from my time around you; you are fun to talk to and be around, you are extremely approachable to newer players looking for help, and you are always looking to take care of problems around you, and you're a great team player, and I've never seen you break character in RP situations.

But, I've noticed some flaws in my time on the server with you as well. You can be quick to anger at some times (not serious anger, but slightly upset kind of anger, if you know what I mean.) and this is probably your biggest issue to work on. It leads to a lot of things, such as holding grudges, making rash decisions, and can potentially set off newer players when you are in a mood.

I have so many truly great things to say about you, fam. You are an awesome person to hang out with on the server, and a great friend to me. And I hate having to say this more than anything, but you really do need to work on your temper. It will only cause problems for you in the future if you make the Staff Team, with the issues I've stated above. Until you can that under control, I can't give you a +1. 

Until I can see clear improvement with your temper, my vote will be Neutral.

Tl:Dr- You need to work on your anger before you should apply for staff. I wish you the best of luck, fam.

Super giant +1

You're helpful and fun to play with and you're one of the few players who has helped me when I asked since I started playing.

I've seen you teach, prefect and rp the hell out of characters for different events and you're always
trying to give it your all. I've seen you have fun but also switch into a leadership role when needed.
You've really matured over the last month or so as well, I think you should be given a shot to prove 
yourself as staff <3
[Image: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg]
Daughter of Jackie and Bathilda Sanguis Heart 
Mother of  three amazing children Jay, Octavion and Ash Heart Heart Heart
Head of the Mcguffins family
Expand Signature