Hugeo Heart-Moongoose Mod App

(1.) What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:42234548

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Hugeo Heart-Moongoose

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) - 3rd Prestige 7th Year

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - Central 

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - Anywhere from 11:30pm-6:00am

(3.) How old are you? - 27

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - August 2018 through a YouTube video

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - I've played nearly everyday since I discovered the server. I absolutely love this server. I really would like to help during the hours that I play to help stop the constant "minging" during these hours and help make the server a more enjoyable experience for those who wish to play during these times.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1:No Fail RP.- So this basically means no fail roleplay. This could be a variety of things but some examples include: Standing on other player's heads, player's intentionally killing themselves etc.

2:Be respectful towards other players and staff.- Treat everyone with kindness and respect.

3:No RDM(Random Deathmatch).- Don't kill other players without a valid RP reason.

4:Obey staff and RP leaders.- When told to do something by staff or your RP leaders do as they say. An example is if you are on an Auror and The Minister tell you to go patrol the Forbidden Forest you have to do as they say and go patrol the Forbidden Forest.

5:Do not freespell- Do not cast spells without a valid RP reason. Some examples are do not Stupefy or use damaging spells against another player without a valid RP reason.

6:No Meta-Gaming.- Some basic examples of this are calling out a Snatcher before they are revealed or watching someone when they use Salvio Hexa because they are supposed to be invisible. Basically don't say or do things that effect situations such as a snatcher approaching before they fumos to change the situation just because you can see in game that they are a snatcher.

7:Do not Mic/Chat spam.- Do not spam voice chat or typed chat. Some examples include playing music through your mic or spamming binds in ooc.

8:Advert is for role play purposes only.- The advert system is to only be used for role play situations. Examples of this include a teacher activating PTS in a classroom or someone selling a snatch for ransom.

9:No ERP. No erotic roleplay.- Basically nothing sexual including talking about anything related to the topic or making sexual noises.

10:Do not avoid the AFK system.- This means do not try and avoid the system put in place to kick you after 20 minutes of inactivity by using the console to keep your character moving in place to not be kicked. If you need to be AFK the best thing to do if you need to leave is to just log off.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - A minge is a person who has no intent to RP and try and "troll" the server. Their sole intent on joining to do what they think is funny and interrupt other players that are trying to RP.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - I joined around August 2018 after watching a few YouTube videos and online and thought the server looked fun. The main reason why I want to be staff is because generally in the later hours when I play it's usually prefect law and I'd like to help make players experience better to stop the "minging" during these hours.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - Communication I tend to talk too fast to get the information someone needs it so they sometimes don't understand what I'm saying.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - I'm very approachable. I'm always willing to help those that need it. The time zone I usually play in also needs staff.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - Nope

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - Once it was a mistake after a player report I made was accepted and they accidentally banned my steamid.

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - The players. The players make the server. Staff are here to help the players and make their experience as good as they possibly can.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -
Patience-7 
Response time-8

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - The easiest way I can see to deal with this kind of situation is to call a more experienced Moderator or an Admin to help with the situation. I would ask the player to be patient with me while I can get the appropriate information needed to help fix the situation at hand.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - I do.

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -

MASSIVE +1 he prefects and and teaches great guy knows the rules and help a lot of people out and welcoming to walk up to and ask anything.
[Image: 200w_d.gif]
Cousin of Remus Lupin.
Half-blood
Main Light Force 
Gryffindor
Inspired to be an Auror Leader
King of Sarcasm 
Married The the lovely Cauli Sanguis-Ragnulf.
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBZbojcshCo]

+1 deserves a shot as a continuous player
[Image: ctH0NN2.jpg]

Knows the rules, reports, active and super chill guy, I could see you doing great as a moderator, I personally havent seen you teach or prefect much but I may have not paid enough attention.

Still id be willing to give you a shot at trail so +1 from me
Gl on ur app
[Image: cJLSho7.png]
Moderator June 3d 18
Admin August 19th 18 - January 2nd 19
Gamemaker: February 25th 
Amanda Curzes husband Heart

Absolute +1

Totally chill. Answer to question 11 is spot on. 

Server needs another late night mod tbh, It's been wild wild west lately.
[Image: giphy.gif]
  • Joined Sep 2018
  • Donated Eventually
  • 1st Place Hogwarts Got Talent March 2019
  • Most Annoyingest  Peeves

• Hufflepuff House Till I Die

OMG HEWGGOE!
FUCKING UNIT
[Image: latest?cb=20141118023753]
+1
-Very well behaved.
-He loves the Baby Jesus
-He knows the server rules and stuffs.

He also prefects or whatever but he never plays as an Auror which
triggers me a little bit.

But aside from that he's pretty good.
It may be that the court is thought to be excessively legalistic. 
I should be sorry to think that it is anything else.
-Sir Owen Dixon
[Image: 6L2qv6U.png]

+1

Hugeo has shown to be very knowledgeable of the rules and how to enforce them properly, he is active in the timezone where moderation is most needed but he is also a genuine guy who will help players learn better and enjoy the experience.
Dob Dob
A Free Elf!

typically there would be something else here like a quote or something but this is pretty much all I've got.

Hella +1

Hugeo is fun, helpful and knows the rules. He's also active during times 
staff aren't on and is a great prefect. 

Make this man mod!!!
[Image: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg]
Daughter of Jackie and Bathilda Sanguis Heart
Loving wife to the amazing Ritchie Ragnulf-Sanguis  Heart
Mother of two amazing sons Jay and Octavian  Heart Heart

friendly, ive never seen you break rules, youve been on the server a long time, +1 gl
[Image: 7YvtOQi.png]
Theadora of House Laelaps
~Dark Enchantress~
~Corrupted Overwatch~
~Ex-Hogwarts Admin~
~#1 Snake of Hogwarts~

+1 Enforces rules as much as he can and teachers classes well, he is very approachable and helps new players out a lot.