Jeb Ban Appeal (#8)

Your old content:
(1) In-game name: CT 8132 Jeb

(2) Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75199896

(3) Name of Admin/Staff who banned you: 2nd Lieutenant of the three hundred and twenty seventh, Hellion

(4) Was it a Temp or Permanent Ban: Permanent 

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? Approx. 7 times in TOTAL

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? No, I have not been banned within the last week, but thank you for asking

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) It was a culmination of several different events that transpired on that fateful night. I was told that I would be watched for any FailRP, FailRP being anything that goes against RP set by admins, and if I were to commit any FailRP, which is again, anything that goes against RP set by admins, that I would be permanently banned. I was banned because I jumped into the moon pool and killed myself on accident, along with another trooper, Hyway. I believe we were both subsequently banned permanently, however I'm not 100% sure of the length of Hyway's ban. Not sure if it really matters, though.

(8 ) Do you think you deserved the ban? No, not really. I feel like the staff team was just looking to ban me. I jumped in, with only one person present. An ARC trooper who was AFK. Most players don't even pay attention to who dies, so the only punishment that I should have received was having to walk back to the moonpool after my death, instead of a perma ban.

(9) Why should you be unbanned? Because I wasn't given a fair chance. I should not have been banned for my accidental suicide, instead, the staff team should have understood that my accidental failrp really didn't matter, and continued to monitor me and watch for more serious charges.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? No and yes. Some of the blame is on me, some is on the staff team. For my faults, I do.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1713935166

[Image: ahshit.png]

+1

If some guy who called an admin a "Fucking N*gger" Can get unbanned why can't Jeb?

Poggers!
[Image: DdBqdHmXkAASaqm.jpg]

Appeal for @Isaac Hellion
 MABUHAY 
Redgie Ciggory NoToes
ENG Trainee Hooman
Crewman Hooman
Property of @MrBug9898 
Property of @Engineer Paradyce
Property of @Neon Trotsky

I will leave this open for awhile to mull over it. In that time if you want to change your appeal so it isn't a copy and paste of your last one go for it.
This is my signature

+1 Perma for a suicide is a bit meh even given your history. Let the janitor come back
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ravenclaw Horcrux
The Faceless
Ex-Staff Of HogwartsRP (April 2018 - December 2018)
Second Run As Staff (April 2019 - Present)
"Your ass is grass and I'm going to mow it!"
[Image: 20190302_000700.jpg]

[Image: 4948dbf520d76aa193539c45fa0b08b1.png]

@mature young man Can you explain the events that happened before you were warned?

Like what did you do specifically to get warned by staff?
[Image: 8AxMHa3.png]

David Elios/ARF CSM 3104 Elios/NLT 
Junior Stupid Wizard Community Supervisor
Clone Wars/Halo Administrator 
Forum Admin 

Alright I have had some time to think, and I am going to address questions 7-9. 

"(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) It was a culmination of several different events that transpired on that fateful night. I was told that I would be watched for any FailRP, FailRP being anything that goes against RP set by admins, and if I were to commit any FailRP, which is again, anything that goes against RP set by admins, that I would be permanently banned. I was banned because I jumped into the moon pool and killed myself on accident, along with another trooper, Hyway. I believe we were both subsequently banned permanently, however I'm not 100% sure of the length of Hyway's ban. Not sure if it really matters, though." 

Honestly, it was an accumulation of events that had happened since Bloom had originally unbanned you. You were explicitly told that you were going to be watched for failRP, failRP isn't just set by the admins it is the way your character would act. Staff may enforce Rule 1 differently but it isn't just one thing is FailRP for one staff member but then ok for another. Only case where failRP isn't as strict is downtime. You didn't kill yourself on accident, lying won't help your appeal. Hyway's ban is irrelevant. 

"(8 ) Do you think you deserved the ban? No, not really. I feel like the staff team was just looking to ban me. I jumped in, with only one person present. An ARC trooper who was AFK. Most players don't even pay attention to who dies, so the only punishment that I should have received was having to walk back to the moonpool after my death, instead of a perma ban."

You think being banned for breaking rules is undeserved? This instance would of been at least a verbal warning or kick for first offense, not a short trip from unassigned barracks back to the moonpool. Given the context of the constant failrp, I myself would be inclined to ban you upwards of 3 days if not for the instructions to give you a permanent ban. The people around and what other players pay attention to doesn't change if something is against the rules or not. 

"(9) Why should you be unbanned? Because I wasn't given a fair chance. I should not have been banned for my accidental suicide, instead, the staff team should have understood that my accidental failrp really didn't matter, and continued to monitor me and watch for more serious charges."

Once again the suicide wasn't accidental otherwise you wouldn't of been banned in the first place. As for given a fair chance, throughout the week you were given several warnings on top of being told that constant failrp would land you a permanent ban. 

Honestly, looking over your appeals from your bans so far on this server, and the amount of times you have been banned it seems like you keep coming back in the same fashion, to break rules. Right now I am not comfortable unbanning you or reducing the ban until I feel like you actually want to RP. Appeal Denied. Please Lock. 

@Astro Brooks-Nova @David Elios-EElsord @Jacob Williams @Garrus Vakarian  

If you appeal in a week from now and it is just another copy and paste I will deny it without explanation, please don't make me do that. I am all for players having second chances, and for players with as many bans as you being able to comeback and RP, but only if the intent is to RP. 

tl;dr Your appeal is a copy and paste, you don't seem to understand after several bans that breaking rules comes with consequences. The appeal is denied. 
This is my signature

Lokt

You can appeal in a weeks time
♫~♪~♫
Sick of being in my head and thinking about my fate
And worried about my health
Wanna waste away my days with a pretty young thing
And blow through all my wealth
I made some mistakes, not so good with planning
But I got some skills in easy living
Cut my ties with desperation
and learned to live with a little sensation