Crayons GM Application

(1.) What is your SteamID and in game Name? - STEAM_0:1:92468549

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - EST

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -
2-9 CST, 3-10 EST 
(3.) How old are you? -17

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - I spotted an old friend from a different server playing, and decided to join, (joined a week or two ago)

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - Honestly, I guess just trust, the worse thing that happens is I disappear, though I don't plan on it

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
List Rules below:
1: No FailRP
Do what you would do in character
2:Be respectful towards players and staff
show respect, simple enough
3: No RDMing
no random death match, 
4: Obey staff & RP Leaders
do what you're told
5: No Meta-Gaming
don't take things OOC IC
6: Do not Mic/Chat spam
don't continuously make loud noises on the microphone, spam the chat 
7: Do not Avoid the AFK System
using macros or other ways to avoid the AFK kick to farm time
8: Show no mercy to your enemies!
kick ass, oorah

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server -
someone who has no intent to seriously play or abide by the rules

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -
I observed a terrible event, and I enjoy making them, so I figured why not.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? -
My Attitude, it's mostly ok, sometimes I get a little agitated.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? -
I'm active, mostly chill, and love doing events

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -
I have been staff on Verian Gaming, Geetsly's Gaming Network, and Astrid 

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garry's Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -
No SBS servers, I've been banned from a couple of GMod servers i know for sure, but they aren't to my recollection.

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - Players

(12.) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, Communication, etc) -
I have good patience, communication, and most skills, maybe a 8-10, but I can't stand the very niche group of people who think their character is the center of the story

(13.) How familiar on a scale of 1 to 10 are you with Garrys Mod Sandbox tools? - 9

(14.) Give us a couple of detailed examples of an event you would use and how you would proceed with them -

(15.) Do you have any experience using ULX or building on Garry's Mod? - Alot, 3,000 hours of it

(16.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - yes

(17.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -

Your entire application is very sloppy and you forgot a large portion of the application and If I do believe you joined today? -1

probably a joke - 1. Your application is.... No comment how it is. Poor, rules are bfff. 

Lock?? @David Elios-EElsord @Garrus Vakarian
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c38a09a33614b672e6258ca]

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=3640f6095c38a3d55a5a694a4126302c]

-1 This application, isnt even filled out Fully. If you truly wanted to be staff you would have done so.
EX.((14.) Give us a couple of detailed examples of an event you would use and how you would proceed with them -)

I dont see why you applied for staff, especially this application does not meet the requirements.
   ~Halo-RP ServerManager | SoS Founder and Leader
 [Image: tumblr_nk367dRBK11riec8co3_500.gif][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13379162][Image: tumblr_nk367dRBK11riec8co4_540.gif]

-1. Incomplete. Inactive on server.

I don't play on Halo much, but I feel like I should put my two cents in here.

You hardly spent any time on this application, as a gamemaker myself, The event portion of my application was where I went crazy
and threw out all my ideas to be looked at. Yours, however, has nothing :(

If you truly wanted to become a gamemaker you would've spent much more time on perfecting this application.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Lydia Snow-Fish
Happily Married to Igor Sniff-Fish
Daughter to Gwen & Zane

Application over 30 days.

Thread Locked.
[Image: 8AxMHa3.png]

David Elios/ARF CSM 3104 Elios/NCPTArmada
Junior Stupid Wizard Community Supervisor
Clone Wars Moderator/Halo Staff Manager
Forum Admin