Redgies Mod App V3 *EDITED* Third Times A Charm

(1.) What is your SteamID? - 
STEAM_0:0:132000826

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? -
Redgie Ciggory NoToes

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) - 2nd Prestige 6th Year

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - 
AEST
Australian Eastern Standard Time
GMT+10

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -
On weekdays my availability will be from 11pm CST to 3-4am CST
On Weekends my availability will be from 4pm CST to 6-7am CST

(3.) How old are you? - Im currently 13 and 6 Months old

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -  I first joined the server back in may of last year and was inactive and didn't get on Until Mid or late August 2018 and ever since then ive been pretty active

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? -  SBS is one of the only reasons I have my own PC and play Garrys Mod. I am very attached to everyone on the server and I like to believe everyone likes to see me on the server and when I get on. So when I get on I get multiple Hellos and thats why I love this community so much its because this community is very kind and caring

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - I understand

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
List Rules below:
1:No Fail RP: FailRP is doing anything that you or another person would not do in the Hogwarts Universe. For Example Don’t arrest another prefect as a prefect role unless there is a RP reason, Don’t kill yourself to avoiding being DOS or being revealed, Don’t resits cuffs if your being snatched if you were being snatched in the real world would you resit and want to get killed
2:Be Respectful to all players and staff:This means to not use any disrespectful gestures or hatespeech to attempt to hurt someone in any way that will make them feel as they don’t belong. Treat others how you want to be treated
3:No RDMing(No Random Deathmatch):Dont kill others of whatever force they belong to
For example,Attacking a unrevealed snatchers only based on your knowledge on who they are and what role they are playing (this would also fall under rule 6),Students killing Students without a RP reason.
4:Obey All Staff and RP Leaders: You should always listen to your RP leader. For example~ If your a DF and Voldemort wants you to snatch a certain person you do so. Obeying staff is the biggest one and would result in a punishment if you did not stop
For Example~ A Staff member pull you in for a name sit and you refuse to change your name after multiple kicks your breaking that rule
5:Do Not Freespell (Casting spells without a RP reason): This would be casting a spell without a reason. Using a damage spell will result in staff punishment
For Example~ Storming into a active classroom and freespelling the professor with Stupefy and immediately using Home Teleport
6:No Meta-Gaming:Using knowledge of lore to enforce what you do as a Character
For Example~ Say there is a DF but they are not revealed and you using knowledge of saying there DF so I kill them.
7:No Mic/Chat Spam:Do not play music or yell/scream into your mic. Do not make a bind (or have a bind)and put it through chat multiple times.
8:Advert is for RP Purposes/Leaders only: Do not put anything in advert that is not for any RP reasons only.
Example of Fail Advert~ /advert Party at Hagrids. /advert Can someone be my girlfriend
Example of good adverts~/advert Prefects to Herbology. /advert PTS is active in Herbology
9:No ERP(Erotic Roleplay): Essentially no sexual acts on the server. The server has many young people and they dont need to see that
10:Dont Not AFK or Map Exploit: Do not leave your computer for a amount of time and hold a position on the server if you think your going to be gone longer than 5 mins leave the server, You never know that 1 spot could be open for a new Update or something like that. Dont put +left nor +right 
In your console to keep you from being kicked from the server. 

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - A minge is a person who has no intent to RP, They are normally rule breakers and they are on the server only to ruin peoples fun. These type of people are dealt with accordingly by Staff

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - Well Im mainly known as Redgie or NoToes on HW and CW Hooman. All I like seeing is people enjoying their time on the server. The thing that makes me smile is people enjoying their time and that's why I want to be staff to see people enjoy their time

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - My knowledge on some Name Rules

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - Im in the TZ where its Prefect law and there is maybe 1 or 2 mods on or sometimes even just a GM. So I think that I could benefit from being in staff to avoid prefect laws

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -
Head Admin-Neon RP CWRP

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason.
-
HWRP 1-GY Raid 24Hrs May Last Year This was when I first started playing the server and I was lord minge
HWRP 2-Refusing to Change name and LTAP 24Hrs- October Last Year-I wanted to join a specific family and multiple staff told me to not have that name and I didnt change it logged off and yea
CWRP Order 66 RP 24Hrs- November Last Year. It was one of my first times on CW and I put in comms Execute Order 66

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - They are both equal on all levels. Without staff there would be minges running around and RDMing,ERPing and saying the N word.Without players it would just be a bunch of staff members RPing without any minges no calls and nothing to moderate or make events for

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -
Patients~8
Response Time~7.5
Teamwork~10
Co-operation~9
Helpfullness~8.5
Overall~9.5

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - If I didn't know what to do I would
1. Call a more experienced  staff member and they can teach me how to deal with this type of situation again.
2. If no staff were on I would contact a staff member and ask them what to do in this situation.
3. If im the only staff on and its something really important I would use my flexibility and I would deal with it the best I can.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - Yes

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -

DISCLAIMER: The reason I had a 2 week break is because I was in japan about 2 weeks ago. That's why it says i've had a huge break
 MABUHAY 
Redgie Ciggory NoToes
ENG Trainee Hooman
Crewman Hooman
Property of @MrBug9898 
Property of @Engineer Paradyce
Property of @Neon Trotsky

Neutral, I haven't seen you to much due to me always playing Vampire and not being in the school to see you as well as me being busy with other things outside of the server. From what I've seen and heard you are very trolly and I have no issue with it but I'm not sure if it's right for staff. Maybe if I saw you more but who knows.
[Image: 6b3412b5d6175be43fc225016937badf.png]
[Image: HailZarosBro.png]

Neutral
I thought I recalled you getting a more recent ban within the last couple of weeks but I couldn't find anything on the forums regarding that?? please correct me if I'm wrong

Your activity on Hogwarts could be better, I am aware that you also play on the other SBS servers.. Not sure how recently you got Prestige 2 Year 7, but if it was recently than you have only gained a prestige and a half within the last 4-5 months.
Here is your GameTracker: 
(Keep in mind gametracker can be inaccurate)

I don't see you online as much as I would like to, I also don't see you teach or prefect a lot. You tend to roleplay as one of the minister jobs or as a 'Philippines Cabin Crew'. I would like to see you host Greathalls, Teach and Prefect more.

Your maturity is not the greatest and you can get into some arguments in OOC, I have also seen you targeted by some users regarding your age and I'm not sure how you would react to these users in a position of power.
Example of your maturity as shown in Question 10:
"HWRP 2-Refusing to Change name and LTAP 24Hrs- October Last Year-I wanted to join a specific family and multiple staff told me to not have that name and I didn't change it logged off and yea"

You have improved a fair amount since your previous application in January but I feel as though there are some more aspects you could improve on.
Not voting positively or negatively until I see you online a bit more.
Good Luck on your application!
slytherinPride ZAGAN V INKARNA slytherinPride 
[Image: giphy.gif]
LEADER OF The Independent Order of Odd Fellows
REJOINED SBS January 2019
PRESTIGE 1 HogwartsRP

(05-06-2019, 03:24 AM)Z A G A N Wrote:
Neutral
I thought I recalled you getting a more recent ban within the last couple of weeks but I couldn't find anything on the forums regarding that?? please correct me if I'm wrong

Your activity on Hogwarts could be better, I am aware that you also play on the other SBS servers.. Not sure how recently you got Prestige 2 Year 7, but if it was recently than you have only gained a prestige and a half within the last 4-5 months.
Here is your GameTracker: 
(Keep in mind gametracker can be inaccurate)

I don't see you online as much as I would like to, I also don't see you teach or prefect a lot. You tend to roleplay as one of the minister jobs or as a 'Philippines Cabin Crew'. I would like to see you host Greathalls, Teach and Prefect more.

Your maturity is not the greatest and you can get into some arguments in OOC, I have also seen you targeted by some users regarding your age and I'm not sure how you would react to these users in a position of power.
Example of your maturity as shown in Question 10:
"HWRP 2-Refusing to Change name and LTAP 24Hrs- October Last Year-I wanted to join a specific family and multiple staff told me to not have that name and I didn't change it logged off and yea"

You have improved a fair amount since your previous application in January but I feel as though there are some more aspects you could improve on.
Not voting positively or negatively until I see you online a bit more.
Good Luck on your application!
Hello and thank you for the Reply. Justw ant to clear up a few things.
So we do have different Time zones and I am on when I can be on weekdays that is usually 3pm AEDT so 11pm CST
With the name ban that was back in October of last year and I have definitely have improved from that and I deeply regret it
But the Philipie Airline Crew was only a 1 time thing and it was passive RP.
I hope me clearing this up has given you more of a idea
I have also had many steam names and I looked before I applied and I have a total of 197 Hours on the server
Redgie Shinjuku NoToes
 MABUHAY 
Redgie Ciggory NoToes
ENG Trainee Hooman
Crewman Hooman
Property of @MrBug9898 

I think that yourre very nice
U knows the rules
U play as a prefect job sometimes
U deserve a chance +1

[Image: 25908A307761401327B7F1F12196765F967150DA][Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5caf7fbd757067414d451e33]

Neutral

Hi Redgie, i have seen you around the server more and that. However, i haven't seen you teach, prefect or do Great Halls. You have a good understanding of the rules though. When i see these things done i will update my vote (if i remember lol)

EDIT: I mostly see you as a Student.
   [Image: giphy.gif]

Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016
Mother of Carla Avada Tolkien
Daily Prophet Journalist

(05-06-2019, 05:00 AM)Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre Wrote: Neutral

Hi Redgie, i have seen you around the server more and that. However, i haven't seen you teach, prefect or do Great Halls. You have a good understanding of the rules though. When i see these things done i will update my vote (if i remember lol)

Thanks for the Reply Amelia
I do prefect pretty much everyday on the Improper use Of Magic officer just to inform you
 MABUHAY 
Redgie Ciggory NoToes
ENG Trainee Hooman
Crewman Hooman
Property of @MrBug9898 

+1

Give some applicants a chance! The one's who have never been Staff before and the one's who want to be Staff and have been Staff before. Redgie, you are active and you know the rules. Yes, you've done some mistakes in the past but mistakes happen, a lot of Staff have done mistakes before, mistakes are normal. I hope they give you a chance at being Moderator.

Good Luck!

- Jack R Inkarna
Name: Jack R Inkarna

Brought VIP: November 23rd 2018

Whitelists:

Dark Animagus Rogue

Warlock

Improper Use Of Magic Office

Chopper the Dragon

Yogi The Metamorphmagus

Valkrath's and Allia's Son.

slytherinPride

I see you doing good around the server Redgie, always helping people out and having a positive vibe when rping. uve also improved in allot of the issues I found in you earlier so keep going and ul get there!

But im still not sure you are ready just yet, theres been some episodes earlier that shows immaturity, however the past is the past and everyone changes..
Still maturity is VERY important when ur staffing as there are tons of things you have to deal with. Show me ur confident and that you really want it and my vote may change.

Neutral.
Gl on ur app
[Image: cJLSho7.png]
Moderator June 3d 18
Admin August 19th 18 - January 2nd 19
Gamemaker: February 25th 
Amanda Curzes husband Heart

Neutral;

I don't generally see you on the server since you state that you play about midnight my time. 
From what I do see, you need to do more GH, Prefect, and play other leadership roles.

Also, by your game tracker it looks as though you returned almost a week and a half ago, after being gone for over 2 weeks.

You have improved since your last app, but I think you just need more time.
~ Kyrie Animus-Knight ~
{Axel Dragon}

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Infinite in Mystery is the Gift of the Goddess.
-
Loving Wife to Enzoe Animus-Knight - May 18th 2018

Slytherin Horcrux    |    Salem Witch    |    Nagini
SBS Hogwarts Mod: February 17, 2019