Seraphin's Developer Role Application

(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? - STEAM_0:1:58936923

(1a) What is your most common name for the SBS community? - Seraphin

(1b.) How old are you? - 23

(2.) What position are you applying for? - Halo Developer Role

(3.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - 2017, Met a girl from Tabletop simulator, and she mentioned HWRP so I came on to amuse myself.

(4.) What experience do you have in computer programming and in which languages can you code in? (Looking for legitimate honest answers) - C++, C#, Unreal Engine, Java, Javascript, Lua, and some other random code languages

(P.S, Its not about how many languages you know, Its about what you can do with code that matters. Learning Languages are easy.)

(5.) How long have you been programming and what education if any have you received? - I've been programming since like 2014 - 2017? Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences, Hello 25k Debt!
I would link my github but, too much personal information on it <3

(6.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - Probably just unrusting my programming skills. Been On and off too much. I do it now as a hobby rather than Uni assignments now so yeah.

(7.) What do you consider your biggest skill? - Problem Solving, Suggestions, Teamwork

(8.) Have you been a developer for other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - None, I may have modified the NPC tool to create NPC Health all tool which is added on Halo Server

(9.) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - 
9/10 - Patience, I am very damn Patient. maybe too patient.
9/10 - Response Time, I am very quick to respond to direct messages when I'm not busy.
7/10 - Programming skills, Very rusty but Should be easy to pick up again.
10/10 - Humour/Chillness, People that know me would probs say that.. maybe, dunno 

(10.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If you are no longer Staff on any SBS server(s), please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -

2018 - Forget what else there is
HWRP Gamemaker - Accepted
Halo Gamemaker - Accepted
[Image: test.gif]

History:
Joined Hogwarts 25th June 2017
HWRP Trial Gamemaker 27th August 2017
HWRP Full Gamemaker 25th September 2017
Resigned from Gamemaker 5th September 2018
Halo Trial Gamemaker 17th March 2019
Halo Full Gamemaker 24th March 2019

+1 Seraphin is a decent developer and he is very dedicated to Halo i think it would be dumb not too accept him considering he has coded some tools that have actually been added to Halo
[Image: unknown.png?width=584&height=325]
41st owns Melly
[Image: alec09.jpg]
Captain Jai 

Accepted. Will be a shot but before I developed an exact action plan for the position but when I do you’d be good for it.

Congratulations
Application accepted by Zubey.
Please contact him as soon as possible 
Thread Locked
Death does not come easy.. you have to work for it

[Image: giphy.gif]

Every Bone Every Muscle EVERY INCH!

[Image: giphy.gif]