Octavian Sanguis mod application

Octavian i have seen you teach classes , you are very calm and collected when teaching even when the class is unruley. i do remember you being a pretty Good prefect taboot.
in my honest opinion i do believe you would make a nice fit in the team ! 
+1 my dude

(05-15-2019, 02:48 PM)Allia Sisca-Inkarna Wrote: Biggggggggg +1

Amazing character, Down to earth, funny guy when in game, knows the rules well, reports a lot and helps when staff are solo, I think you would fit in well as a member of staff and you get on well with everyone.

+1 for the same reason that Allia put and others. Definitely would recommend.

I got told that you hunged someone in Slytherin Dorm and told everyone not to go in there. You can't suddenly break rules...
   [Image: giphy.gif]

Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016
Mother of Carla Avada Tolkien
Daily Prophet Journalist

(05-17-2019, 04:54 PM)Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 02:48 PM)Allia Sisca-Inkarna Wrote: Biggggggggg +1

Amazing character, Down to earth, funny guy when in game, knows the rules well, reports a lot and helps when staff are solo, I think you would fit in well as a member of staff and you get on well with everyone.

+1 for the same reason that Allia put and others. Definitely would recommend.

I got told that you hunged someone in Slytherin Dorm and told everyone not to go in there. You can't suddenly break rules...

This is true, however, this was 1-2 weeks ago, before I applied. I didn't "suddenly break rules." I did indeed enter the slytherin dorms as a snatcher and hung someone in a particular spot to avoid detection from a mass of nearby students, not knowing the rule stating that you cannot enter dorms as a snatcher. I was reminded of this rule by some peers and vowed to not do it again. Sorry that you had to hear this from misinformed people first. As I stated in my application there are a few grey areas that I am even still unaware of and could certainly learn as a trial mod. I plan to ask questions before doing something as stupid. Thank you for allowing me to correct this story before it could've escalated :>

Application Denied.

Reason: Responding on Application after the 12 hour limit. Please make sure that your responses are done before 12 hours of the most recent post on your Application

You may re-apply 1 week from today.

Thread Locked.
[Image: 8AxMHa3.png]

David Elios/ARF CSM 3104 Elios/NLT 
Junior Stupid Wizard Community Supervisor
Clone Wars/Halo Administrator 
Forum Admin