Focus's #2 Moderator Application

(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? - STEAM_0:1:238102508

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - ARF LC Focus

(1b) What battalion are you in? - 104th Wolfpack

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - Eastern Standard time (-5:00 GMT)

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -  5 PM CST to 10 PM CST (Some times I get on earlier than that but I'm active everyday)

(3.) How old are you? - 17 Years old

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - I joined the SBS clone Wars Server on January 7th 2019 by scrolling through and trying to find a server I could have fun on.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - SBS is the only main server I play on Gmod I'm on SBS everyday and usually Only play SBS clone wars

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - I completely Understand

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - I comply and will enforce the rule of the SBS servers

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1: Do not Fail RP - Also Meaning Fail Role play someone who's fail role playing does not Follow orders and is not acting serious when it is needed Number one rule not to break
 2: Be respectful towards other players and staff - Do not be rude or a jerk to any player on the server no means necessary if theirs a problem report it to an admin. 
 3: Do not RDM - "Random Death match" means you can not shoot any person whenever you want too the only time you can kill another player is if it is for RP reasons or you are ordered to by your leader
 4: Obey Staff and RP leaders - When ever a RP leader like commander or any higher up is giving you orders you listen. The same thing with staff always obey staff or it will result in a kick or ban.
 5: Do not mic/chat spam - pretty simple do not be annoying in anyway using your mic or chat and endless spam of words or phrases will result in a Kick.
 6: Advert is For RP purposes only - When adverting only use for events passiveRP or sims Never use it for any OOC business Only 2ndLT+ and Navy can use advert but its only use is RP
 7: Salute your commanding Officers - When in a room with a 2nd lieutenant or higher always salute that person if there is multiple salute the highest RP leader in the room.
 8: Do not AFK or map exploit - another easy one don't go AFK if you do just Disconnect and come back when you are ready to RP and also do not map exploit which means do not try to get outside of the ship on top of the ship or all the way down to the bottom of the map it will end up in a kick.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - A minge is a person who has to intent to role play and just wants to mess around and ruin the experience for other players. A minge is the worst type of player you can be when playing RP's.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - My name is Logan I'm 17 Years old and i joined SBS on January 7th 2019 I have 100 hours on the Clone wars server and I know everyone in the Server 1/4 of my time in Gmod is on this server I might of had a rough start on the server but the more I played on the server the more I took seriousness in it. Now SBS clone wars is a big deal in my life and I can't play enough of it.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - I think I mostly need to improve on is still ULX knowledge I have gotten the basics down.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - Having me as a moderator would benefit the server by having an active mod when server is in its dead times and what sets me out from other applicants are my advanced problem solving Skills I can solve most problems that come at me.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - I have not been staff before im hoping SBS will give me a chance and Good feedback. 

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - I have been Banned twice for RDM for 1 hour and 1 day But i have gotten over that stage of my Clone wars RP life

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - In my opinion Players because there would be no reason for staff if there was no players to make the server a great experience Staff just guide to keep everything in order.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - 

1. Patience 8/10 - Really Patient and can take my time through situations to find the best solution

2. Response 10/10 - Really fast response time I will always be watching for a ticket helping people out is what i love to do

3. Communication 10/10 - I have a very clear mic and I speak my words clearly for people to hear 

4. ULX Knowledge 7/10 - I have learned the basics of ULX but I have been working on more complicated Commands

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - if I do not know how to handle a situation i would contact an experienced Moderator and if he/her doesnt know i would contact an Administrator 

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - I understand this and i willing to sacrifice my RP experience to make the server a better place 

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - 1st Mod application- https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=6116 (was denied for past mingyness and breaking rules) I've Talked to some staff and higher ups to help worked and I have worked on my reputation on this server hoping I'm been a great enough role model for my battalion and the server in general to become a Moderator
104th Wolfpack NCO
Donater of SBS since May 3rd 2019
Joined SBS January 7th 2019
ARF SGT Focus
[Image: jsMdnej.jpg]
♥Comet will always be my Commander♥

+1

Not many people have been able to see your progress, but as I'm your CO I've seen it up close. You have to be the trooper who has improved most in all of my time in 104th. I'm confident that with guidance from other experienced staff members and time you'll become a valuable member of the staff team.

(05-13-2019, 08:59 PM)Comet Wrote: +1

Not many people have been able to see your progress, but as I'm your CO I've seen it up close. You have to be the trooper who has improved most in all of my time in 104th. I'm confident that with guidance from other experienced staff members and time you'll become a valuable member of the staff team.

I just wanted to say I really appreciate that coming from you. Having you as our commander has really changed Wolf pack and especially me for the the best, I wouldn't have picked anyone better to be my Commander thank you Comet. you're are the reason I improved so much and I could not thank you enough for that.
104th Wolfpack NCO
Donater of SBS since May 3rd 2019
Joined SBS January 7th 2019
ARF SGT Focus
[Image: jsMdnej.jpg]
♥Comet will always be my Commander♥

From the short time I have spent in 104th and also my time as just a CT I have noticed he would be a great mod. He has a serious mindset which is good for a mod I think it would be dumb to not accept him. Even though we argue over the chair Focus xD +1
[Image: unknown.png?width=584&height=325]
41st owns Melly
[Image: alec09.jpg]
Captain Jai 

+1

I've worked close with you and you have improved tremendously. You care about the server and really want to help when you get the chance. You are extremely active, and it would be nice to have a mod at those weird hours when there isn't another one on.
104th Wolfpack
 Lieutenant Spoons 

Ravenclaw  
Emily Delaire

“Never tell me the odds!” — Han Solo

Going to say neutral due to the fact that I am biased in the sense that we are in the same battalion and friends. I also do not want to sway anyone elses votes due to the fact I am a staff member. 

I've noticed you've improved drastically over the past month or so, you used to be super mingey and would break the rules all the time, and now you possibly have earned back enough respect to be considered for staff. I appreciate the hard work and dedication you put towards cleaning up your act, that's a thing that not a lot of people can do. 

Alongside that, you are one of the most active members in our battalion, you're on the server a lot, and you have a well established server presence. 

With those things in mind, I would still like to see you improve a bit. I think you should make it a goal for yourself to set a boundary between 'fun time' and 'serious time', because I tend to see a lot of 'fun time' from you, and less of the 'serious time'. Regardless, you have still improved dramatically from the past, but there's always more you can improve on.

Overall, keep up the good work and try to focus (hah get it) on a more serious role of being a leader and such and you would make a good staff member.

Goodluck on your application!
[Image: fe525df442fde94c2e215607b34ae04b.jpg]
104th Wolfpack - ARF FS Joey - CWRP Server Admin 

Focus Is very Loyal to SBS despite him joining in January
He is a very good player and he knows the rules
He's a very friendly player and he is very approchable. I think he deserves a shot at this position and I think he can handle it
Though you do have a slight temper when you get angry, When you are moding you can not loose your shit at any time and rage quit or anything like that
+1
He deserves a chance at this position
 MABUHAY 
Redgie Ciggory NoToes
ENG Trainee Hooman
Crewman Hooman
Property of @MrBug9898 
Property of @Engineer Paradyce
Property of @Neon Trotsky

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted!
[Image: j1pykrN.png]