Siyico Ban Appeal

(1) What is your in-game name? - Graham Orange

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:23088464

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? -  Hazel

(4) How long were you banned for? -  2 days, 1 day remaining

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? -  Once, micspam

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? -  No

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - 
I was warned and banned for saying 'big fat willy' in a funny voice. I was warned for it and sequentially banned, I stopped doing it and someone else did it and was detentioned and put 'hahahaha' in OOC so I messaged back to OOC with just the words 'BFW' which is when I got pulled into the admin sit again. Upon getting frustrated I did say it again.

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - 
I do think the ban was deserved but I was getting frustrated because it seemed like I was being targeted by the admins as the ring leader when there was at least 5 or 6 other people doing the same thing and they had been warned multiple times and then kicked.

This however doesn't excuse my childish behaviour and I'd like to apologise to Hazel for being immature.

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - 
I really enjoy playing on this server, after the initial warning I did try and teach an astronomy class which was absolute chaos because of the amount of people saying it and nobody listening to the prefects, and swarming around me so I couldn't move.

I understand that my actions wasn't justified and I shouldn't of gotten angry.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? -  
I have, and I will take my actions on the server a lot more seriously in future and listen to the staff if I get pulled into an admin sit or if a staff member is speaking to me.

Again, apologies Hazel.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 
Cannot provide at the moment but will if needed later today.

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

Appeal for the great @Hazel Curze-Patel hehe<3
Netural till hazel reply
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5caf7fbd757067414d451e33]

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᵐᵃʸ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉ
Expand Signature

I had warned you not to keep talking about big fat willies as I had just logged on at the end of your class. I then proceeded along with my day and say you write in OOC BFW gang, meaning big fat willie gang. I can’t be 100% on the mic spam cause most of your class had been mic spamming. 
I’m going to give -1 for full unban; Neutral on Reduction.
~ Kyrie Animus-Knight ~
{Axel Dragon}

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Infinite in Mystery is the Gift of the Goddess.

Loving Wife to Enzoe Animus-Knight - May 18th 2018

Slytherin Horcrux    |    Salem Witch    |    Nagini
SBS Hogwarts Mod: February 17, 2019
Expand Signature

(4) How long were you banned for? -  ERP/mIC sPAM

This is asking how long you were banned for, not the reason, might want to fix that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Expand Signature

-1 for unban or reduction.

You’ve answered question 4 incorrect and you knew you was going to get banned for it.
[Image: tumblr_pwcfr4mP7u1yu7o3lo1_1280.png]

Hogwarts Moderator
Expand Signature

(05-15-2019, 09:34 AM)Jack R Inkarna Wrote:
-1 for unban or reduction.

You’ve answered question 4 incorrect and you knew you was going to get banned for it.

Misread the question, apologies. Fixed.

I would like for you to add the screenshot of your ban message. 

You were banned for 2 days since not just did you not listen to the warnings and then you started saying "but when my friends did this they got kicked first so you must kick me first as well". This after several warnings by not only me. You knew very well that you shouldn't have continued with what you did and while in the sit you started to say "big fat willie" repeatedly at least 10 times straight to my face when you realized you were about to get a short ban. You also disconnected for the same reason. That's why you got 2 days instead of a few hours. 

Thank you for apologizing btw. I'll let it stay open for a few more hours for the community to vote.
[Image: Hazel.png]
:: Married to Spencer Curze-Patel :: Trial mod 21.04.19 :: Full mod 19.05.19
Expand Signature

+1 for a REDUCTION (definitely not a unban)

Hello! you were warned multiple times for this and you should have listened and stopped. Like you said in your apology this is very immature and rather stupid in complete honesty. You need to understand that it was YOUR fault, not admins targeting you, but your fault. Just because your friends got a different punishment does not mean you should be unbanned.

However, that being said, i think you have now learnt your lesson. If this happens again you will most likely be given a longer ban. Goodluck with this appeal!
[Image: image0.jpg] 
 Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016 
Daily Prophet Journalist
Expand Signature

(05-15-2019, 10:21 AM)Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre Wrote: +1 for a REDUCTION (definitely not a unban)

Hello! you were warned multiple times for this and you should have listened and stopped. Like you said in your apology this is very immature and rather stupid in complete honesty. You need to understand that it was YOUR fault, not admins targeting you, but your fault. Just because your friends got a different punishment does not mean you should be unbanned.

However, that being said, i think you have now learnt your lesson. If this happens again you will most likely be given a longer ban. Goodluck with this appeal!

Thanks for the +  :)

It wasn't that I thought I should be kicked, it was that everyone else was warned and then kicked and then banned (not sure if people carried on after I was banned). I was trying to tell Hazel that i stopped doing it (except for the 1 OOC), but I continued playing for a good 20 mins after the OOC without saying big fat willie. I was trying to explain that I had stopped and everyone else was kicked, I wasn't asking that as my punishment :)

+1 for reduction you knew you were gonna get banned for it but you seem sorry
                          [Image: 10fnntz.jpg]              
              Cornelius J Edge  hufflepuffPride 

Joined the server August of 2018   
       Bought VIP September 22, 2018
            Joined the Forums October 3, 2018
Expand Signature