Add Delta Squad to the server

(1) In-game name & Steam ID (can be obtained by the TAB menu in game, or by using steamed.xyz): CTS 0925 Lucky  STEAM_0:1:101038231

(2) Your suggestion: Adding Delta squad as a donation option or as something you can try out for
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...elta+squad (models)

(3) What made you feel that this change was necessary or would make a great addition: I feel this change was necessary as the server does not have Republic commandos as a battalion you could join. Ever since I play the republic commando games, I have felt that RC are some of the best troopers. I like this would make for an amazing addition to the server

(4) List what you think (if any) could be possible negatives if your suggestion were to be added: The only negatives I could see is that there is only 4 members of delta squad, but this could be amended if RC is added as a battalion. Or the other commando squads are added as well.

Big -1

Republic Commandos do not work on Garry's Mod servers in the way people expect them too. Firstly, they're a special squad who usually are sent on missions alone, so they couldn't just be thrown into the mix of normal events. Secondly, for the squad to work properly, we'd need an event server so people could host separate events for them; they would also require all 4 members to be on at the same time for them to work. Thirdly, our player base is not currently healthy enough to support another squad/battalion. Although it only is four jobs, we average around only 20-40 people daily. 

-1  Just going to echo what Comet said.  In the past, Delta just felt out of place on the server.
   --- SBS Veteran Wolfpack Member ---
Rocket League Advocate
       [Image: a10-military-plane-1.gif]