Ban Appeal

(1) What is your in-game name? - Ronny Lee

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:1:105981395

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - Lila LeFay

(4) How long were you banned for? - 10 years

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - no

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - no

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - I was attacked by another student and killed them in self defense, when i tried to explain what happened i was told it doesn't matter and I should have let them kill me, i exclaimed how non-rp that was to just let someone kill me so the "gods" can punish them and was banned for 10 years.

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - no

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - i did nothing wrong, i was simply trying to RP

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - i guess ill just let people kill me and ruin my rp from now on

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1742214531

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

ban appeal for @Lila LeFay-Aeternalis please be patient till she responds
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: iAbQopj.png]
[Image: laBAnuq.png]
[Image: WzF3z0e.png]
Halo RP - MSGT Justin
Expand Signature

Okay, so here's what happened:

I got a report that you killed a student in potions, so I pulled you to give you a warning and told you you could not kill other students because that is against the rules (Rule 3, RDM). You argued that he was trying to kill you, which I followed up with telling you that had he killed you he would be getting the warning instead. Students cannot kill other students under any circumstances. 

I told you I was going to let you off with a warning, you continued to argue with me over the rule, and when I again told you that you cannot kill students for any reason you continued to call me a "fat cunt" and a slur of other offensive words non-stop, along with yelling at me to ban you, ("Ban me bitch"),then while I went to give you a ban you killed me in the sit. 

It was due to these reasons that I ended up giving you a permanent ban.

I will leave this open for 24 hours for community feedback. 
                                                                                                                                           [Image: giphy.gif]                                           
Lila Ideale-Mlinaric
Married to Millsy Casey-Mlinaric
Joined September 2018 | Former HWRP Moderator | The Obliviator

Expand Signature

WHAT?? id like to see some proof of this. those are outrageous claims. ive never had so much as a warning, why would i suddenly be such a problem as a second year? that makes NO sense. i request another unbiased staff member to review the case

you actually just lost one of the few people on your server that actually wants to RP, ive gone out of my way to RP with people and show people around hogwarts and i get perm banned over some moderator's inability to think critically.

You dont seem to undestand why you were banned and youre not apologetic. You broke rule 3 and you can't kill a fellow student whatsoever. If a student is trying to kill you, you need to tell staff, ya it's gonna break rp, but that's what happens on a public rp server. There was no need to argue over being warned let alone disrespect a staff member.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.webp]
Joined Hogwarts RP on July 2017|Married Chris Crowlett on Dec 2017|Got VIP on April 2018|Became Slytherin's Social Life Coordinator on Nov 2018|Became Trial Moderator on Dec 2018|Became Full Moderator on Jan 2019|Resigned on March 2019|My Family
Expand Signature

-1 using offensive language and rdming staff
                          [Image: 10fnntz.jpg]              
              Cornelius J Edge  hufflepuffPride 

Joined the server August of 2018   
       Bought VIP September 22, 2018
            Joined the Forums October 3, 2018
Expand Signature

The issue with having another staff member deal with is that they can't. Lila banned you and only she can decide what happens to you unless a higher up decides otherwise. You don't seem to have any proof to back up your claims so I doubt that will happen.

If you started throwing offensive words at me, showing no interest in role-playing and on top of this killed me during the sit, I would permanently ban you as well. If you wish to get unbanned, you have to be sorry and honest which you clearly aren't. 

U couldnt stop free spelling wheni tried to help and warn u , when u got arrested u became tooooo salty and u started insulting me, a staff kicked u,u rejoined then u started isnulting me again, tbh i dont think that u should be unbanned now -1
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5caf7fbd757067414d451e33]

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᵐᵃʸ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉ
Expand Signature

(05-15-2019, 05:32 PM)TheCoolPotato Wrote: WHAT?? id like to see some proof of this. those are outrageous claims. ive never had so much as a warning, why would i suddenly be such a problem as a second year? that makes NO sense. i request another unbiased staff member to review the case

you actually just lost one of the few people on your server that actually wants to RP, ive gone out of my way to RP with people and show people around hogwarts and i get perm banned over some moderator's inability to think critically.

-1 Your attitude in this reply is not good and you sound as you are not prepared to return to our Server. 
This is in Lila's control and If you think she is doing something wrong make a staff report if you have the proper evidence
Your not ready ton return. Try in a few weeks and be more apologetic
 MABUHAY 
Redgie Sinistra Zeal
CPTS 4859 Hooman of the Engineers
PO1 Redgie Of The Security Force
Current Lead of UNSC Security Force
Property Of @Neon Trotsky 
Property Of @Androice
Expand Signature

this server is just full of boot lickers i see