Ban Appeal

(1) What is your in-game name? -  Jacktot Xenos-Klein

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:156147416

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - Jake Aeternalis (@Jake Aeternalis-Sanguis)

(4) How long were you banned for? -  3 days 

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - A lot but ever since i joined back twice this is my Third now

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - No i haven't 

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) -  So me and Daphne changed our names (Daphne was Jacktot and i was Daphne) we went into Hagrids we was having fun and for a joke i started to jump up and down on the green light in hagrids and i say "does this please you (for a joke). then someone reported us for "erp" and then Allia come to us and didn't say much and then asked for proof, the guy who reported us didn't have it so she left. 1 minute passed and i got pulled to a sit and apparently Jake was watching us. After i talked to Allia in the sit she got Jake to come and thats when he said he was watching us jumping on a lamp. i argued how stupid it was and then i got the ban.

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - no i don't 

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - I feel like i should be unbanned because this was a joke and completely got out of hand. we didn't even ERP it was a joke but i got the ban, so im sorry if you thought this was "ERP" but it wasn't and had no meaning to it all i was doing was jumping on a lamp having a joke with Daphne no harm was done to anyone we was simply just joking around.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - yes i won't jump on anymore lamps again. but im sorry if you thought it was ERP but it wasn't 

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...appid=4000

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member! 
Joined December 21st 2017 

Father of the Cutie Lil Harry <3

The King of PVP 

ravenclawPride ravenclawPride ravenclawPride  
Expand Signature

+1 This is a stupid ban
[Image: 3a7f520a898198b2ff2cf04f45619418.png]
Expand Signature

As Jacktot said, we changed our names and genders to have fun and we were having dinner in Hagrids on the table. Then Jacktot jumped on the light AS A JOKE and we were laughing to it. It wasnt ERP at all. And erp happens with two people i guess and since i didnt get ban i dont understand how it considered as ERP. It wasnt meant anything erotic. We were just laughing to each other. Im sorry too if it seemed as ERP and if we made someone uncomfortable im sorry. Im gonna say +1 for unban but i know it doesnt count anyways.
Daughter of Cassie Ragnulf and Dan Klein

Twins with Waggy Ragnulf

Mother of Timo, John, Bwad, Arne, Rosemary, Jonny 

gryffindorPride
Expand Signature

+1 for unban

From reading this it doesn't seem like ERP to me just a little joke.
At least they were making these jokes away from other players and in a area where not a lot of people go.
[Image: sketch_San_micha1.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hogwarts - San Mercy-Heart

Expand Signature

+1
I don’t understand how this was ERP. From reading this it seems obvious that they were joking and just messing around. They weren’t even doing it near everyone else, they did it at Hagrids which is private and nobody really goes to unless new and exploring.
[Image: image0.jpg] 
 Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016 
Daily Prophet Journalist
Expand Signature

(05-16-2019, 03:29 PM)Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre Wrote: -1
I don’t understand how this was ERP. From reading this it seems obvious that they were joking and just messing around. They weren’t even doing it near everyone else, they did it at Hagrids which is private and nobody really goes to unless new and exploring.

why the -1 then lol but thanks i guess

The King of PVP 

Expand Signature

A player reported you for ERPing in Hagrid's Hut, and when I spectated you, I see you teabagging the lantern in front of Daphne, saying "does this please you?" in that soft and high pitched voice that you were making.

The fact of the matter is, that it was ERP. If you can't admit to it, then we're not gaining any grounds here. Like you said, it was a joke that got out of hand, that turned into you ERPing. And you know what I'm going to say, you're an old player, you know the rules.

I am not trying to ruin your evening, Jacktot- if you're having fun then great, but the boundaries are there and you need to stay within them.
[Image: trN9m8M.png]
Hogwarts Administrator | The Peacekeeper
Expand Signature

(05-16-2019, 03:32 PM)Jacktot Xenos-Klein Wrote: why the -1 then lol but thanks i guess

OMG I am so sorry lol, I typed the wrong thing and just edited it. After Jake’s response I am still going to keep a +1 which I was meant to put originally
[Image: image0.jpg] 
 Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016 
Daily Prophet Journalist
Expand Signature

(05-16-2019, 03:48 PM)Jake Aeternalis-Sanguis Wrote: A player reported you for ERPing in Hagrid's Hut, and when I spectated you, I see you teabagging the lantern in front of Daphne, saying "does this please you?" in that soft and high pitched voice that you were making.

The fact of the matter is, that it was ERP. If you can't admit to it, then we're not gaining any grounds here. Like you said, it was a joke that got out of hand, that turned into you ERPing. And you know what I'm going to say, you're an old player, you know the rules.

I am not trying to ruin your evening, Jacktot- if you're having fun then great, but the boundaries are there and you need to stay within them.

i was doing the "voice" because we was RPing as a female, but i don't see how jumping on a lamp is "erp" im sorry if it seemed like ERP to you but that wasn't the point it was simply a joke between me and daphne and we was far away from other people and we didn't mean to cross the "line" and me being a old player doesn't mean i could see that being "erp"  im sorry but "erp" wasn't our intention it was simply ment as a joke between me and Daphne

The King of PVP 

Expand Signature

+1
It seems like a joke, rather than ERP. I think he is well aware of what is ERP and what is not. He deserves to be appealed. Unban him, he's innocent as a newborn baby.
Son of Cassie Ragnulf-Klein and Dan Klein.
Twins with Daphne Ragnulf-Klein.
LF forever.
Expand Signature