Suggestion in terms of HP

So I am getting frustrated with classes. I feel like I'm getting to a point where I can't get any spells. I have gotten 1 or 2 spells in the last 5 weeks and it's getting real boring so maybe try create something to keep people with spells involved.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(05-17-2019, 08:49 AM)C\en chaoi a bhfuil tu Wrote: So I am getting frustrated with classes. I feel like I'm getting to a point where I can't get any spells. I have gotten 1 or 2 spells in the last 5 weeks and it's getting real boring so maybe try create something to keep people with spells involved.

Your suggestion has me a bit confused. If you have been playing a lot during these 5 weeks then you would have been subjected to a load of Charms, DADA and Wizardry classes so you should have more than one or two spells. What do you mean by "try create something to keep people with spells involved."? The biggest issue with classes in terms of RP is the teacher not putting effort into the RP.
Joined SBS 27th August 2017. 
Became V.I.P 2nd November 2017
Heir Of Ravenclaw 13th December 2018.
Ravenclaw Overwatch 5th March 2019.
Ravenclaw Forever.
[Image: ZoDicna.gif]

(05-17-2019, 09:09 AM)Mina Blair Run. Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 08:49 AM)C\en chaoi a bhfuil tu Wrote: So I am getting frustrated with classes. I feel like I'm getting to a point where I can't get any spells. I have gotten 1 or 2 spells in the last 5 weeks and it's getting real boring so maybe try create something to keep people with spells involved.

Your suggestion has me a bit confused. If you have been playing a lot during these 5 weeks then you would have been subjected to a load of Charms, DADA and Wizardry classes so you should have more than one or two spells. What do you mean by "try create something to keep people with spells involved."? The biggest issue with classes in terms of RP is the teacher not putting effort into the RP.

Well I have most the main spells and it just makes it so there is not much to do. No one seems to teach spells I don't have either

(05-17-2019, 10:11 AM)C\en chaoi a bhfuil tu Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 09:09 AM)Mina Blair Run. Wrote:

Well I have most the main spells and it just makes it so there is not much to do. No one seems to teach spells I don't have either
Okay well it's in terms of RP you mean it's fully up to the teacher to make a good RP experience, you could try encourage it but besides that they can't be made to RP. Not getting a spell you need is something I can sympathies with, the only thing you can do there is just keep making spell requests and it might get accepted.
Joined SBS 27th August 2017. 
Became V.I.P 2nd November 2017
Heir Of Ravenclaw 13th December 2018.
Ravenclaw Overwatch 5th March 2019.
Ravenclaw Forever.
[Image: ZoDicna.gif]

I mean, there isn't much we can do tbh in terms of changing the classes. Its more of people being more involved as teachers or however you want to say it. There has been lots of spell classes, you have to be patient to get the spell you want. I would recommend getting your friends involved on teaching.

Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016
Mother of Carla Avada Tolkien
Daily Prophet Journalist

kinda vague and doesnt really give a suggestion as to how to make the classes better though

as Amelia said just get your friends to teach and drop spells or something, you can take turns with people

As master prestige, I have gotten all spells learned at least twice
to get the more uncommon spells or the ones no one wants I bribed friends to teach them for me
[Image: 7YvtOQi.png]
Theadora of House Laelaps
~Dark Enchantress~
~Corrupted Overwatch~
~Ex-Hogwarts Admin~
~#1 Snake of Hogwarts~