Increase Party Size

(1) In-game name & Steam ID (can be obtained by the TAB menu in game, or by using steamid.xyz) Senior Chief Sterling - STEAM_0:0:96063703

(2)Your suggestion: Remove the party size limit on the F6 party system

(3) What made you feel that this change was necessary or would make a great addition: at the moment, it's impossible to make a party larger than 5 people, most squads are larger than 5 people so most of the squad cannot join the party, this defeats the purpose of the party system, nobody gets an outline arround the non party members, the /p chat won't talk to the whole squad and the people who aren't in the party won't see each others health (which means medics won't easily know who to heal)

(4) List what you think (if any) could be possible negatives if your suggestion were to be added: some people might say "just don't make large squads" however squad size depends on the task at hand, and wanting small squads is no reason to stop the size limit from increasing (small squads work with large party system, large squads don't work with small party system) there is no VALID reason to keep the squad size small

I like this idea! Sometimes during events there are groups of more than five, so not everyone can be invited into the party. I think it can cause those who aren't in the party to get lost from the rest or maybe make them feel excluded. If it's possible, I definitely think it should be added! :)