Jeb Ban Appeal (#9)

+1 you served like 1 month of your ban i think you should be unbanned.
                          [Image: 10fnntz.jpg]              
              Cornelius J Edge  hufflepuffPride 

Joined the server August of 2018   
       Bought VIP September 22, 2018
            Joined the Forums October 3, 2018

You were banned for far more than simply "jumping into the pit", as you'd like to claim. You had broken FailrRP multiple times before then, in the same day, and you had been explicitly told that any breaking of the rules would result in your re-banning, as you had just been unbanned, for the second time. 

You broke the rules multiple times after this warning, and were subsequently banned, as we had said you would be. 

As a response to your message in the comments, Jeb, you did not "challenge power", or anything even close to that. If you'd like to truly believe that you were banned because of challenging power and not that you were banned as the result of your own actions, then you're being delusional. 

P.S: Stop attempting to start drama with a player that has no involvement in your appeal, as it only makes you appear as a toxic player, one who we wouldn't want to unban. 
~ Ex-Admin, Experienced Gamemaker(And at one time, Head-Admin) of SBS Clone Wars RP ~

~ Ex-Community Supervisor and Ex-Head Gamemaker of Vector Gaming (Clone Wars RP and First Order RP)~ 

< Led the 501st Legion for nearly 10 months as Captain Rex on the original SBS Clone Wars RP > 

- Currently 501st Commander on SBS CWRP -

- Currently SBS CWRP Server Manager-

The OG 501st Legion: 
[Image: wF0A2mD.jpg]

(05-30-2019, 01:55 PM)Corgi Wrote:
You were banned for far more than simply "jumping into the pit", as you'd like to claim. You had broken FailrRP multiple times before then, in the same day, and you had been explicitly told that any breaking of the rules would result in your re-banning, as you had just been unbanned, for the second time. 

You broke the rules multiple times after this warning, and were subsequently banned, as we had said you would be. 

As a response to your message in the comments, Jeb, you did not "challenge power", or anything even close to that. If you'd like to truly believe that you were banned because of challenging power and not that you were banned as the result of your own actions, then you're being delusional. 

P.S: Stop attempting to start drama with a player that has no involvement in your appeal, as it only makes you appear as a toxic player, one who we wouldn't want to unban. 

If you believe the staff team on SBS is not biased, then you're wrong. You will read this, and think I'm wrong, but once you finally quit Gmod RPing you will realize that it's just a shitshow. Staff are biased, non-staff only live to dicksuck "superiors" in hopes of in-game rank, only so they can have less fun on the server. Also, another example of staff being biased, is that when my friends (Who played on the server when I got banned) come on here to +1 my unban, you delete their comments. However, Salt got several of his friends to +1 his application, even though they haven't played on the server in years, and you left their comments up.

And I keep bringing Salt up because his appeal is a perfect example of staff bias. He is the first person to ever be unbanned after saying a racial slur. Yet, staff keeps acting like its no biggy. Corgi, if you can't see the issue with that, then you're actually -snip- Quit being disrespectful -Astro.

+1 for at the very least a reduction to a couple weeks left if not a full unban. Yeah Jeb is a bit annoying sometimes but most of the mingery is funny as shit and just barely toes breaking server rules. Lole leading the shinies. I remember one of the events in which this happened and honestly it made it pretty fun watching them herd up around him and they were having a good time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ravenclaw Horcrux
The Faceless
Ex-Staff Of HogwartsRP (April 2018 - December 2018)
Second Run As Staff (April 2019 - Present)
"Your ass is grass and I'm going to mow it!"
[Image: 20190302_000700.jpg]

[Image: 4948dbf520d76aa193539c45fa0b08b1.png]

(05-30-2019, 02:50 PM)mature young man Wrote: If you believe the staff team on SBS is not biased, then you're wrong. You will read this, and think I'm wrong, but once you finally quit Gmod RPing you will realize that it's just a shitshow. Staff are biased, non-staff only live to dicksuck "superiors" in hopes of in-game rank, only so they can have less fun on the server. Also, another example of staff being biased, is that when my friends (Who played on the server when I got banned) come on here to +1 my unban, you delete their comments. However, Salt got several of his friends to +1 his application, even though they haven't played on the server in years, and you left their comments up.

And I keep bringing Salt up because his appeal is a perfect example of staff bias. He is the first person to ever be unbanned after saying a racial slur. Yet, staff keeps acting like its no biggy. Corgi, if you can't see the issue with that, then you're actually fucking stupid.

Jeb Salt is not the first to be unbanned for a racist remake on CloneWars, and definitely not in SBS as a whole. In regards to Salt he was given a second chance much like you were (Actually you were given 3 chances) as such it is not a fair comparison to either of you. 

-1 You were given chances and you continued to blow them than you proceed to be toxic on the forums to both the people -1'ing your appeal and others that were previously unbanned.

The staff team has conferred on your appeal and come to a decision.

Unfortunately your appeal will, once again, be denied. You have shown no improvement nor given us any reason to believe that you should be unbanned. I could say more, but it would be pointless.
[Image: j1pykrN.png]

Thread Locked
[Image: dlopauad9d4.png]

Forum Admin
CWRP Admin
Former SBS Community Supervisor
Former HWRP Server/Staff Manager

Battalion Commander Astro 
of the 501st Legion
Adapt and Overcome

Proud Owner of:
Hufflepuff Head Prefect           The Divergent One