Shine Staff Application MK2

(1.) What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:447766331

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Shine Bigeye Inkarna

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) - 6th Year Prestige 2

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - North America The US

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - I am active not 24/7 but i am active 12 hours

(3.) How old are you? - 17

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - I do not remember when i joined how i discovered it just like normal players do bored out of there mind and found the server and then got hooked on it

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - Well i have nothing better to do and i have donated to SBS for ARF for star wars and buy VIP for the Hogwarts server.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? -  Yes i do understand and i can see why.

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes I do understand i do agree i have to comply and have to enforce the rules when i have to 

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1:Fail Rp- Don't do things that's not related to the rp server or Don't talk about things you shouldn't be talking about
 2:Disrespectful- Don't say things that offensive to other people or offensive behavior and also don't do hate speech of the sort.
 3:No random deathmatch- Don't kill other players with out reasoning or your own team mates
 4:Obey staff and rp leaders- If staff says its over then its over and thats the final saying in the matter. If your rp leader tells you to do something you do it.
 5:No massive freespelling- Don't use spells that well stun the other person over and over if you do that you'll get arrested and if you keep doing it then you'll probably get a staff member called on you
 6: No meta gaming- Don't call out other players jobs such as snatchers. you can only call them out if they pull out there hand cuffs and that makes them raveled. or like Lucius he is raveled when he uses appration or avada  
 7:No Mic or chat spam- Don't scream into your mic like a bloody idiot or don't fill up the chat box with the same thing like HARRY POTTER IS REAL don't put that in chat over and over and over you can get dention or get called on by a admin or a mod
 8:Advert- use advert for only rp purposes only like the headmaster wants to announce something or a perfect gives a reason why he/she arrested someone  
 9:No erp- Don't talk sexual or anything that you shouldn't be doing like rape 
 10:Don't avoid afk system- Don't go around the map to find away to get under da map or don't stand in one place there is a timer of how long you can stand still which i believe is 10 minutes or something

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - A Minge is someon who sometimes acts like a complete idiot and trys to annoy everyone in sight

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - Well i live in 2 houses one with my mom and one with my dad and rn im trying to move in with my dad but where having troubles at the moment. 
The reason i want to be staff is because i've never been one and i want to help others as well

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - I need to improve my spelling

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - Well you would have more staff and when theres no staff on i can just hop on quickly and start to enforce rules and such and help with reports 

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -  I got mod experince as a temp mod on the hogwarts server (hazel can tell you she was the one who shadow me for a bit when she needed help and such)
(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -  Nope never been banned before

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - Well it depends on the person view if im a normal player the staff is important there reason is make sure there is chaos happing in the server while the players are important as well because servers needs players in order for to be a server. you can't just make a server with out players and call that server. 

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - 
Patience- 8/10
Response time- 9/10
Communication- 7/10
Honesty- 9/10
Understanding- 9/10 

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - Well i would ask other mods and admins for some assistant either on the game or on disc

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -  I mean i sometimes go to the classes and sometimes i go snatcher to snatch people but other than that Yes i do understand and realize it

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=6569 
Judgement will be Passed And Served
[Image: 987f23f3d7464f46c44accb3d41fb4ad.gif]
[img=0x0]https://media1.tenor.com/images/e4a986a697099a6d48fafe47e83ee0b5/tenor.gif?itemid=3579347[/img]
Till death we will meet again
Expand Signature

It says you haven't applied recently, but you did. If I am wrong, please correct me. It was made on 5-29-19. About a week or so ago.
https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=6569

Closed because you requested it. Why did you close it, and suddenly reapply? What is different now than a week or so ago?

Edit: I'll keep an eye on you when I'm on, but it's neutral for now. Good luck!
[Image: eNF125y.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Expand Signature

Same vote as last time for reason pls read the previous staff app:
Neutral

(06-04-2019, 04:31 AM)ForEverSeventhYear Wrote: Same vote as last time for reason pls read the previous staff app:
Neutral

Don't worry i fixed the thread and updated it abit
Judgement will be Passed And Served
[Image: 987f23f3d7464f46c44accb3d41fb4ad.gif]
[img=0x0]https://media1.tenor.com/images/e4a986a697099a6d48fafe47e83ee0b5/tenor.gif?itemid=3579347[/img]
Till death we will meet again
Expand Signature

Application Denied.

- Applicant Replying on thread after 12 hours of last post. 

Please make sure to read up carefully on Staff Application Rules. You may re-apply in one week from today.

Thread Locked.
[Image: giphy.gif]
David Elios/ARF-CPL Elios/VADM Armada
Community Auxiliary 
Forum Admin
Expand Signature