Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre Moderator Application

(06-09-2019, 12:09 PM)DOC JACOB Wrote: -1 I dont think you deserve that position of power. I see that you are trying very hard to not break any rules but try a little harder. Your past staff applications all got locked due to rule breaking. Which makes it look amusing and funny to some. And you once told me you tend to forget certain server rules due to "being alot". Causing another rule breaking and a thread lock to another staff application. Astaff memeber is supposed to memorize every rule.
If you can do 30 days without getting banned then I might have some reconsiderations.

You are being a bit rude here. My past apps got locked due to Forum Rules, i said i tend to forget them sometimes so i read over them daily. I have no idea where you for due to 'being alot' cause, i didn't say that. I know the server rules, i know all 10 of them and the unwritten ones. Its the forum ones i have a hard time with which i am working on.

Thank you everyone for the comments.
   [Image: giphy.gif]

Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016
Daily Prophet Journalist
Expand Signature

+1

Lovely in game :)

Would love to see you as a staff member.
~~~Proud Hufflepuff~~~
Joined [SBS] - March 2019
Prestige 7 - Year 7
Whitelisted To Every Custom Job On The Server
I Am A Proud Furry And A Proud Father Of 3 Children Named: Odin, Odin, and Odin
[Image: 3bc04ef2a4f59186734e8e848bc1cb85.gif]
Expand Signature

Neutral. You are really active on the server and always prefecting and helping students to get to class and etc and always nice to me and always nice to talk to but you can get mad a bit easily.
Good luck Amelia <3
[Image: tumblr_ns45o5sXDo1qcemd2o1_500.gif]
Carla Tolkien Avada Ragnulf
Expand Signature

(06-17-2019, 07:13 AM)Carla Tolkien Wrote: Neutral. You are really active on the server and always prefecting and helping students to get to class and etc and always nice to me and always nice to talk to but you can get mad a bit easily.
Good luck Amelia <3

I'm agreeing with Carla here.

The problem is that you can get mad easily and that you argue a lot sometimes. I mean your ban history can surely show it.
But as I said, I agree with Carla, so I can say you are good.
I'm Neutral.

"The Dragoon"

- Blackjoy Family House Patriarch -
- Joined SBS HogwartsRP - March 2018 -
- Became VIP - June 2018 -
- Became Trial Moderator - June 2018 -
Expand Signature

She's showing signs of improvement on her behaviour and actions. I do see you prefect quite a lot, help newcomers, reinforce the rules, and you're quite active in the coomunity. I do think that she does enjoy playing and helping the community, and you can see that from being active and her staff applications. If anything goes wrong she'll have the higherups to help her out, right?

She deserves a shot as a trial moderator, +1
gl

[Image: 76561198152859708.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

[Image: Thonas_5.png?width=684&height=513]

Expand Signature

-1 Support,you are immature and I feel you wouldn't be able to take criticism correctly,you are disrespectful

-1 you are disrespectful at times, you aren't as active as you used to be and when people try and tell you to relax you get hostile gonna have to say n o this time
"I mean we gotta go fast don't we" Raven 2K18
Became VIP April 23rd, 2018
Accepted As Trial Mod July 2nd, 2018
Became Full Mod July 15th, 2018 (Not Staff Anymore)
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Expand Signature

Neutral leaning towards -1. I feel like you would not be very patient which is very important for a mod. You can also come off as disrespectful sometimes. Other than that you seem to know the server rules well.

(06-23-2019, 03:51 AM)Johnny Tucan Wrote: -1 Support,you are immature and I feel you wouldn't be able to take criticism correctly,you are disrespectful

I am confused how you think I don’t take criticism well, I have been trying my hardest to improve to what I used to behave like and a lot of people have seen at least some sort of improvement if not completely.

Others (I already pmed nick for this) can you PM me or whatever how I was disrespectful, cause as far as I am aware I haven’t been but maybe I have and would like to know where so I can improve on that.

With activity I am still on everyday, some days not as much hours sometimes cause I just feel like doing other things if you know what I mean.

With patience, most things I am but something I aren’t, still trying to improve on that a bit.

Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016
Daily Prophet Journalist
Expand Signature