Spoiler: VIEW FILE

Mission 2-B: 
Mission 3 Debrief - "What Happened at Site 13?"
Mission 4 Debrief - "An Unlikely Alliance" 

ARCHIVE NOT COMPLETE.

OOC: This post is basically an "archive" of every document that is found during one of the events or active deployments of my new storyline, "Those Who Came After". The events these documents are found in will be summarized as well as links to the documents themselves being provided. Within this archive, several of these documents may or may not contain information not present in the original, easter eggs, hints of what is to come, clues to the main story, other hidden documents, and so on. These act as a form of "ARG" that anyone can interact with and try their best at doing. It is entirely possible to uncover the entire plot of this storyline from the documents alone, as long as you read them carefully and look out for any possible clues hidden within this archive. 

I hope you all enjoy, as I have many more documents to share with you all. 

- Corgi
~ Ex-Admin, Experienced Gamemaker(And at one time, Head-Admin) of SBS Clone Wars RP ~

~ Ex-Community Supervisor and Ex-Head Gamemaker of Vector Gaming (Clone Wars RP and First Order RP)~ 

< Led the 501st Legion for nearly 10 months as Captain Rex on the original SBS Clone Wars RP > 

- Currently 501st Commander on SBS CWRP -

- Currently SBS CWRP Server Manager-

The OG 501st Legion: 
[Image: wF0A2mD.jpg]
Expand Signature