Allia Sisca-Inkarna's Mod App 3

(1.) What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:76926363

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Allia Sisca-Inkarna

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) Seventh Year, Master Prestige

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? UK GMT

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - The time zones I am available vary's as I spend a lot of time on the server both GMT and EST. Usually More than 5 hours in one day

(3.) How old are you? - 38

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - I first joined SBS on September 1st 2018, I discovered it when I was bored at playing prop hunt and I took a look around at different servers and different RP situations, When i discovered SBS Hogwarts RP, I Was hooked ever since. Since the first release of harry Potter in 1997 (at the of 17) I was a BIG fan so it was easy to enjoy SBS Hogwarts RP.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? Since I joined SBS I have shown my loyalty in various ways. Buying Vip, purchased a lot of white custom jobs, gifted other players vip and became a part of a closed whitelisted job. Making lots of friends and meeting new people. Not only this but the amount of time I spend on the server also sees the dedication I have to the server and want it to be a safer place for all ages. I am helpful and friendly towards new players and always make everyone feel welcome.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - I understand that I could be let go any time for inactivity.

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes I totally agree

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.

List Rules below:

1: No Fail Roleplay (FailRP) follow the rules of each individual custom in the description that is available to play. for example, If you take the role of Dumbledore don't use his custom to be a voldemort. Also a Fail RP is when you do not use fumos when you are a snatcher. being outnumbered by light forces. If Fail RP is occurring, You may be removed from that job. you also can ask staff if you can do anything on the role you have chose by typing @ in chat for example, requesting a Field trip as a professor, if you do not get permission from staff to do this then it is also Fail RP.

2: Disrespectful, hateful, and offensive behavior/speech toward others is not allowed - This rule covers anything hateful towards any players, being prejudice because of someones Race, Ethnicity, Colour, Sexual Preferences or Disabilities whether in an individual or systematic situation. No one should be bullied. Respect All players and staff. Making gangs, families for the sole purpose of minging or bringing harm to others is also not allowed.

3: No Random DeathMatch (RDM) No RDM means no random death match towards any players such as Students, Aurors/OOTP or teachers intentionally for example, A student hits another student and kills them for no reason or damage them with any damage spell for no reason. It is not RDM if any dark forces are in the school other than an event or Lockdown, they are automatically KOS (staff maybe also called) for the Aurors/OOTP, Same if the Aurors/OOTP go into the Dark forces boundaries. i.e trying to rescue a Snatch from graveyard.

4: Obey Staff and Roleplay leaders Most jobs on the server have RP leaders and everyone must accept their decision for example, if Lord Voldemort Orders his Death Eaters to patrol the forest or go to the QP (as long as there is no NLR) they Must obey what he requested, Failure to comply may result in being reported to staff. All Players of SBS must obey what staff say also especially in a sit or site situation. 

5: No massive free spelling - You can only cast your spells in a RP situation. If Playing a Prefect however, there is certain spells you can use to catch a student who runs after breaking a rule and needs arresting, such as, stupify. If you continue to cast a spell even after a person has requested you to stop then staff may be needed to deal with situation.

6: No Metagaming -  Metagaming is knowing the knowledge of a Job/Role without them being in an RP situation, using this information to your advantage or personal gain. i.e. snatchers who are not revealed by someone reading the name above or seeing them for the clothes they are wearing. by seeing their cuffs out of fumos will determined that the person is a snatcher, other metagaming situations are avoiding detention by switching jobs if a DOS has been put out on you, purposely revealing yourself to kill another, going beyond you boundries and switching jobs to get out of any RP reason.

7: No Microphone/Chat spam - Mic spamming is constant screaming on the mic, music, musical instruments, Repeating none stop of the same words. Usually if its Free Time and you want to play music or play an instrument then you are allowed to go to the ROR to do this and only if a staff member allows you in an event. Spamming in chat // /ooc or without these commands is not allowed also, it will usually consist of the same repeated text being pasted in chat over and over again.

8: Advert is for significant roleplay purposes only - Adverting should not be used out of an RP situation, i have seen many times people using advert for silly reasons such as ''I have a big d***'' It should only be used for any RP related situation i.e advertising a snatch for sale, RP leader requires a meeting. Adverting anything else other RP reason will result in being punished

9: No ERP (Erotic Roleplay) ERP is performing or acting any 18+/erotic or sexual tendencies on the server. It is not allowed on Hogwarts RP as we have young players that come and they do not need to be subjected to such behaviour.

10: Do not avoid the AFK system or Map Exploit Avoiding the AFK system for gain of extra XP or Galleons is not allowed, this would mean resting anything heavy on your arrow key to keep you going round in circles. sitting for 15 minutes of your time, standing, moving and sitting again then repeating process. Map Exploit is getting into area's of the map on purpose that you are not suppose to be, i.e flying up to the skybox on a broom and pressing E to jump and getting stuck on purpose. Getting into hidden parts on the map and using it as a disadvantage to kill yourself, bucking someone off you when you are an animal into an area of the map which is outside of its boundaries is prohibited.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server -  A minge is someone who is on the server to cause trouble, harm, RDM and bully others for no reason, they ignore rules and RP situations.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) My name is Allia, I am 38 years old (one of the oldies) I am a full time carer for my mum and dad, I am applying for Moderator on SBS because I have had positive feedback from staff and players about my roleplay situations especially if i play a prefect or headgirl, Teach classes or Take the Great Hall as the Head Master.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? I do get stressed out sometimes but that's when i know i need to change job or log off and take a break. Usually getting surrounded by many students yelling and screaming at me gets me like that and patience which I have been improving since I failed my trials

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - I am helpful, resolve situations fully and work great as part of a team. I want to see SBS stay great and safe for people of all ages.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - I was a Trial Mod for 4 weeks on SBS. I am a Co-Owner of a room on a site and work closely with Admin on a site called www.camfrog.com, I am in charge of running their official room along side 1 other Co-Owner and we have the same job to do, recruiting new Moderators and Friends, organise Meetings that need to be held with Moderators, this will be to inform of any new updates or any changes that admin want to see in rules or TOS. they also have a Live Broadcasting section which I am a Live Moderator Team Member also, this usually involves, kicking/banning people for any reason that is breaking TOS and rules of the room or broadcast that is streaming live. I have been part of Camfrog's Team for 15 years,

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - Never been banned from any SBS server

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? Both are equally important, without both, SBS Hogwarts will not exist.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) 

Patience - 8 - 9

Respone time - 9/10

Communication - 9 . I do have a stutter which I hide well and this may cause me to pause or start again when talking. I do talk loud and this also might come across that I am yelling, but where I am from, majority of the people talk like I do. I’d say its Excitable.

Friendliness - 10

Rule Knowledge - 9 . I always have the rule page open to refresh my memory.

Attitude - 8 . Some people think I have a bad attitude because of my accent/Place i’m from

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? I would seek advice from a senior member of the team. Someone who has more experience of the situation in hand.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - Yes I understand fully.

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - 
I requested my second application to be locked - https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=6568
I was accepted as in my first application as a Trial Mod but failed after 4 weeks - https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=5602
[Image: 23ksxg9.jpg]
[Image: 2pte2r4.jpg]
Expand Signature

Honestly +1 

Allia is active 
she knows the rules 
Dedicated 
Also a great staff member in the past 

Good Luck :)

Edit-
After everything that has happened -1 you have been toxic and rude and i finally see it im sorry but you have showed your true colours you might want to wait a while before applying again
Joined December 21st 2017 

Nothing else to be said here anymore

The King of PVP 

ravenclawPride ravenclawPride ravenclawPride  
Expand Signature

Massive +1

Allia is more than good enough to be a Moderator again, she is active, she prefects a lot, teaches a lot and also players RP Leadership roles a lot and before people say she has a temper, she does not, and believe me she doesn't, she is a kind and caring person, she cares for the community.

Allia definietely has the potential to become Moderator again, she is very dedicated to the Server and she has past experience which is also another positive.

I have got nothing negative here to say about Allia, she is suitable to be a Moderator in my opinion. I hope you get another chance Allia, you shouldn't have been let go at the start, I really wish you was a full Moderator right now.

Good Luck, I hope to see you as a Moderator again.

- Jack R Inkarna
[Image: giphy.gif]
slytherinPride
Expand Signature

+1
Allia is like the perfect mod in my eyes.
  • Dedicated
  • Knows the Rules and how Mod works
  • Helpful and Kind to everyone and new players
  • I have seen nothing but good things from her.
Some staff might say 'No cause she can be rude to people'. She uses a firm voice sometimes, there is a difference.
[Image: image0.jpg] 
 Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016 
Daily Prophet Journalist
Expand Signature

Reposting my old vote from your previous app as it still stands.

My vote is going to be a -1 for now as well.  Like others have stated, you aren't a bad person, I just don't think staff is right for you right now.

I saw a lot of what the others are saying as well; the attitude, entitlement, arrogance, and superiority.  At times you could be very condescending to regular players.  Granted they might have been breaking rules, but that doesn't make them any more or less important than you.  At the end of the day we are all just people, no one is better than the other even if you do hold a higher position or standing on the server.

You also display a volatile personality at times as well.  Shown through your responses to issues that you had within the team.  You resigned after receiving criticism, then quickly realized that your decision was rash and unnecessary.  There were also times where you had internal conflict and spats with other team members.  It seems that you have a difficult time keeping your emotions in check, which is not a good quality to have as a staff member.  Adding to this, you closing your previous app after receiving some criticism and then reapplying right away reaffirms my thoughts that you do not take criticism well.

You also seemed to be needlessly strict at times.  This was reflected to me through your ban appeals as well.  There were times when I saw genuinely good appeals get denied.  While ultimately it is up to your discretion when it comes to banning and unbanning, a degree of leniency goes a long way.

My advice is to spend some more time as a regular player, while improving things that you agree you need to work on.  Good Luck.

Edit: The fact that you reply to everyone that tries to give you constructive criticism with denial, arguments, finger pointing, and trying to turn things on them only hardens my beliefs that you are not a suitable candidate.  As well, the way you reply to peoples comments comes off as arrogant and condescending also.

And yeah wow the fact that you, a nearly 40 year old woman, felt the need to not only post, but also save and archive the screenshots of your private conversation with Albert astounds me.  The things you said and way you spoke to him only confirmed my original post as Aster said.  They were also completely uncalled for and belittling.  Also, the fact that Hazel felt the need to screenshot and send you her private conversation with Albert doesn't look well on her.  Honestly pretty disappointed in you both.

(06-19-2019, 01:01 PM)Allia Sisca-Inkarna Wrote: Its funny when you prove a point, its still comes back and makes you the rotten egg

^
I'm sorry, but the only point that you proved is that you are the rotten egg.
-Signature Removed | 16 Year Suspension. You may put a new signature up on 4/14/2035 5:27 am EST-
[Image: PNebf0k.jpg]
Expand Signature

+1 I stand beside my past vote when I said that I have always seen Allia as a friendly, helpful, and a fun person. We need more Patient, and Kind staff members

(06-10-2019, 11:34 AM)Reggie Riptide Wrote: Reposting my old vote from your previous app as it still stands.

My vote is going to be a -1 for now as well.  Like others have stated, you aren't a bad person, I just don't think staff is right for you right now.

I saw a lot of what the others are saying as well; the attitude, entitlement, arrogance, and superiority.  At times you could be very condescending to regular players.  Granted they might have been breaking rules, but that doesn't make them any more or less important than you.  At the end of the day we are all just people, no one is better than the other even if you do hold a higher position or standing on the server.

You also display a volatile personality at times as well.  Shown through your responses to issues that you had within the team.  You resigned after receiving criticism, then quickly realized that your decision was rash and unnecessary.  There were also times where you had internal conflict and spats with other team members.  It seems that you have a difficult time keeping your emotions in check, which is not a good quality to have as a staff member.  Adding to this, you closing your previous app after receiving some criticism and then reapplying right away reaffirms my thoughts that you do not take criticism well.

You also seemed to be needlessly strict at times.  This was reflected to me through your ban appeals as well.  There were times when I saw genuinely good appeals get denied.  While ultimately it is up to your discretion when it comes to banning and unbanning, a degree of leniency goes a long way.

My advice is to spend some more time as a regular player, while improving things that you agree you need to work on.  Good Luck.

There were also times where you had internal conflict and spats with other team members
.  It seems that you have a difficult time keeping your emotions in check, which is not a good quality to have as a staff member.  <<< Please explain how this was so and how you knew what was going on ''internally'' because I never had a problem with ''ANY'' staff member or said anything bad about anyone so please elaborate on this....

Adding to this, you closing your previous app after receiving some criticism and then reapplying right away reaffirms my thoughts that you do not take criticism well <<< I never gave anyone a reason why i closed my last application, apart from the 2 people I told and trust who would never say why, so please elaborate again?!

You also seemed to be needlessly strict at times.  This was reflected to me through your ban appeals as well.  There were times when I saw genuinely good appeals get denied. While ultimately it is up to your discretion when it comes to banning and unbanning, a degree of leniency goes a long way <<< Did it ever occur to you to actually read the reason people were banned in the first place an see how long they were banned for... for a lot of the bans i always gave less then the ''stated'' MASS RDM with exploding potion - 2 weeks..... I gave 1 week... hate speech 2 weeks - I gave 5 days.. hours and 1 week... So I already gave a ''fair'' ban when they should of gotten longer... not to mention on ''how many warnings I have gave a person before the actual ban took place''.... I was fair, i wasn't strict, I did the best i could. Just because the appeals and how I handled them doesn't reflect on how well I did as a mod on the server. The amount of bans i did would of been spread out across the board if there were consistent number of staff on, especially round the time zone where i did mod, then the number of appeals that shown, wouldn't of been ''just for me'' A lot of the time and in the time zone i was at, there was either a game maker and me online before other trials were made. Before I was made mod in that time zone, there was ''no one'' on and it was always prefect law and a lot of mingy players which i reported before i even got moderator status. I was on a lot of hours, I helped the best I could. If that is a bad moderator then please help people become a ''BETTER'' mod in your eyes!
[Image: 23ksxg9.jpg]
[Image: 2pte2r4.jpg]
Expand Signature

(06-10-2019, 11:34 AM)Reggie Riptide Wrote: There were also times where you had internal conflict and spats with other team members.  It seems that you have a difficult time keeping your emotions in check, which is not a good quality to have as a staff member. 

I honestly don't understand what you mean in this statement. I don't know which staff member you talked to, but I was lucky enough to be a trial with Allia and I N E V E R heard A N Y T H I N G about that. We spoke together literally every day and in my opinion she did great, considering the fact that she was solo most of the time and when she wasn't she was with me. Helping me through most of my insecurities while being a trial. She could get frustrated, yes, but she also made sure to tell me/the others in the staff chat so one of us could help her. And she didn't get frustrated for no reason. It looked like some players were constantly out to target her for being a "bad mod" because she chose to not give them too many warnings when someone broke the same rule over and over. People are different and tbh I feel that she got lots of unnecessary critisism. 

Other than that I feel like you deserve a new chance as you're still a very active player that reports a lot, and as I post this it's 3 weeks since you got told you failed trial. What's great with you is that you really try and work on the feedback you get and I don't see a problem with having you in the team. You had time to work on yourself, you got told you could reapply when you were ready, and I feel like it's not up to others to tell you when you're ready or not. You're also funny, make me laugh a lot, an amazing friend, you're nowhere near being biased (example for this is when someone in your discord channel got temp moded you took them out of the channel reasoning with "it's not that I don't like you, because I do, but I don't want you to accidentally say something in this channel that's staff related", which made me trust you even more), and you also respond very quickly to calls. I have to admit you're faster than I am.. You go girl <3 Good luck! +1 from me.
[Image: Hazel.png]
:: Married to Spencer Curze-Patel :: Trial mod 21.04.19 :: Full mod 19.05.19
Expand Signature

+1 Allia is really nice en helpful she knows the rules and would be great addition to the moderator team

+1 I think she was fantastic as trial staff and be will be fantastic as a full member of the team shes kind helpfull and knows the rules and when it comes to sits shes calm and professional
[Image: giphy.gif]

Vampire Patriarch Of The House Inkarna 

((Quales fiunt idonei immortalitatis ))
            ((Proud Husband of Allia Sisca Inkarna))
Expand Signature