Jacktot's Gamemaker Application

+1 because pvp related events are best events sorry nerds
                                                                                                     I'm mostly always constantly a variable.

[Image: mw9jjn.jpg]

-1 heard you singing alabama nigger and being disrespectful to towards me
you're probably the only person that's ever infuriated me on the server, you know like one of those people that are actually too stupid to argue with? yeah, thats you
[Image: ctH0NN2.jpg]

Neutral to +1. You've had your rough patches and theres no denying that, but as of recent when I've seen you you seem to be well behaved and follow the rules, reporting and so on. Personally I like the idea of more pvp centered events. Not something a lot of people do. Far more easily controllable and with the tournament style events it does put a lot less stress on the server without hordes of NPCs and everyone spamming damage spells. Good luck with your app
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ravenclaw Horcrux
The Faceless
Ex-Staff Of HogwartsRP (April 2018 - December 2018)
Second Run As Staff (April 2019 - Present)
"Your ass is grass and I'm going to mow it!"
[Image: 20190302_000700.jpg]

[Image: 4948dbf520d76aa193539c45fa0b08b1.png]

+1

He definitely deserves a chance, he is very active, knows the rules, not a minge, he is nice, respectful and helpful to players and Staff.

Good Luck!

- Jack R Inkarna
slytherinPride Slytherin Pride slytherinPride
“It is beautiful, it is endless, it is full and yet seems empty. It hurts us.”  

(06-13-2019, 02:45 PM)Edgar Nova Wrote: Neutral to +1. You've had your rough patches and theres no denying that, but as of recent when I've seen you you seem to be well behaved and follow the rules, reporting and so on. Personally I like the idea of more pvp centered events. Not something a lot of people do. Far more easily controllable and with the tournament style events it does put a lot less stress on the server without hordes of NPCs and everyone spamming damage spells. Good luck with your app

^ +1

Theres trial for a reason.

[Image: 76561198152859708.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

- Joined SBS, July 2016 -
- Joined Forums, October 2016 -
- Donated, August 2017 -
- Joined the Dragon Family, April 14th, 2018 -

(Sorry for long post)

The time has come
Jacktot I can't believe I'm actually making this reply. In my eyes you've been a "minge"/troublemaker for as long as I can remember. I never thought you actually would want to apply for anything staff related. Ever. We've been both friends and almost "enemies" during the time we've been on the server, and I thought I was going to go insane because of you at one point. You were really on my nerves lmao. I must admit that my first thought when you mentioned you may wanted to apply as GM somewhere in the future was that you could never handle any responsibility or ever get accepted. I knew how you've been acting in the past, only a few months before this, and I swear to God I thought I was going to get crazy after having to take you to sits time after time during my trial period because you were breaking e v e r y single rule. 

BUT 

Eventhough what I wrote above may sound bad.. I think that was the absolute worst of you and it was only for a period. Idk if it was with only me because you knew me well already or if it was with the others too. Right now I do believe you are on one of your better weeks. I've never seen you behave like you do, enforcing the rules, helping other players, and literally just being a good one. I am so confused because I couldn't even imagine you being able to be even 20% of how you are now. You've gone from being super childish to being a mature person over night and that makes me think that maybe you actually are able to handle this? I for sure trust you more now than I have ever done because you've proven so many times now that you CAN if you WANT. So to those who haven't seen your behavior improve rapidly: go check him out. 

Here's for your event ideas though: 
I l o v e PVP events. Especially your idea with "The Champion of Hogwarts" as long as you're able to keep up with it and stays loyal to the server so it actually will become a thing for at least a whole year. I don't see any negative sides with having PVP events. Yes we have both LD and the QP where people can do some PVP, but it's not really the same because you can't fight your friends and cheer for a "winner". Also I would like for you to come up with something more story related where unexpected stuff happens and you have some sort of a "storyline/timeline" planned. I don't know if you were there when they did the "White Mage" event? I think that's my favorite event tbh and that's probably because there was a really good storyline during the event. I wish for you to try and come up with your own event like that where you guide the players through the events making them have to work together for something.

I do stand with Risarah on especially two things:
1. I would encourage our current GM's to do a tiny event where you can co-host with them. 
2. Show us what you can do! Pictures/videos of your buildings or creations would be much appreciated!

It looks like you really want this and I think it's funny how you're able to become this whole other awesome person when you really put your mind to it. I also agree with Etlenor: There's trial for a reason. I will go with +1.

GL Jacktot!
[Image: tumblr_ocztkvXT1S1vpw5nqo1_500.gif]
Joined the server June 2017
Married to Spencer Curze-Patel
Trial mod 21.04.19
Full mod 19.05.19
 True Hufflepuff 

I have been struggling to think of something to write for your GM app, tbh, I never really thought I would ever see you apply for staff here because I know in the past you have been a bit of a minge.. even in some pvp events that have took place in the past... but I have got to know you a bit more and I think the ice was broken between you and me when we Great Halls together (If anyone seen me and Jacktot doing GH, we spiced them up a little bit for the students and it went down really well and was fun, except from the kick i received during the first one.. cough cough) Overall Jacktot, Your a good lad at heart and I have seen a massive improvement over the past few weeks, you know the rules well, report a lot also, you play Head boy/girl a lot and with it you are helpful and friendly to players, especially new players. I really cannot believe that I am having this chance to say to you Jacktot... But, I really hope you do well in your application and my vote is a 

+1
[Image: 24yx0kk.jpg]

+1
I think he would make a great GM especially with the lack of events.
I know PVP events arn't for everyone but the majority of people do really enjoy it.
He can be mature and responsible if he really wants to be.
Since he has applied for GM it appears he does want to and he does want to change his ways.

Joined - Dec/Nov 2018
Bought VIP - DEC 30TH 2018
Hogwarts - San Mercy-Moongoose
Clonewars - CS 1987 San

abhorrent/aberrant

Abhorrent describes something truly horrible like finding a dead rat in your soup, but something aberrant is just abnormal, like a cat in a pink fedora.

+1

I personally am not a fan of pvp events but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be done a lot
of players on server enjoy pvp and they should have events they can enjoy. You're a fun person 
and pretty easy to get a long with. I think you deserve a shot to prove yourself and give us some 
fun events.

GL dude
[Image: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg]
Daughter of Jackie and Bathilda Sanguis Heart 
Mother of two amazing sons Jay and Octavian  Heart Heart