Catmans GM App #3

(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? -STEAM_0:0:93262339
 Check here: http://www.steamid.xyz

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - CGTS 4546 Catman

(1b) What battalion are you in? - CG

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - EST

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -Monday Tuesday Wedsday thursday Sunday Saturday

(3.) How old are you? -10 

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -04/18/2019

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - I have played on the server a lot and I have played on other SBS servers too

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes but if they tell they are not going to be on for some days I understand

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes 

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1:No fail RP like breaking character
 2:Be Respectful towards other players and staff and this means no droping the F bomb on some one
 3:No RDM this means No killing someone for no reason or in the case of this game mode No killing Players/Allies
 4:Obey Staff and RP leaders this fellows Rule Number 1 because if you do not listen to your RP leaders you are fail rping and not obeying staff can lead to them RDMing
 5:Do not Mic / chat spam this means that not to play music on your mic and not to spam chat with E
 6: Advert is for RP Purposes only this mean they don't want people saying like ur mom gay or like pizza time and stuff like that and if you break rule number 6 you break rule number 1
 7:Salute your commanding officer and this already says it all but if you break this rule you break rule number 1
 8: Do not AFK or map Expoilt with afk they don't want you to just take up a valuable player spot and with map Expoilting if you do you can ruin a GMs event

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server -someone that breaks the rules and doesn't take staff and the server seriously

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -I want to be GM because I really want to act and get better and Role playing also I really want to watch a battle also I get to show space battles in a way

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - Building

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - I have a lot more free time and with summer coming up I really go out side a lot so Ill be very active and ill try to get out more then one event per week

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -I been mod on free to play RP

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -A star wars RP (not this one) for minge but that was around 5 or 4 years ago I forgot how long banned for,A star wars RP  for Mass RDM around the same time for the pass one and i was perm banned .Dark RP Minge but the staff was a little abuse I was banned for 40 minutes (going into are base not raiding at all but TP in)

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -Players because a server can't not run on no donate

(12.) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, Communication, etc) - Patience 7/10 Communication5/10

(13.) How familiar on a scale of 1 to 10 are you with Garrys Mod Sandbox tools? -6

(14.) Give us a couple of detailed examples of an event you would use and how you would proceed with them -The first one is were it starts with the ship being attack and soon  the captain calls for a evac when they do so they will  end up on a sandy plant. when they land the Captain of the ship will make CG guard him and make 41st go out and do recon the engineers will try to set up a base and will try to signal but with no luck. soon the 41st will come upon a CIS base and will report back to base with the news.soon a CIS spy droid finds the camp and flees to there base soon CIS B1,Tanks and bombers show up to the camp a 3 wave attack will happen with the first wave being B1s then the second wave will start with a bomber going to bomb the camp then followed by B1s and 1 tank used by a GM or player after this other wave will come it will start with a bomber followed by B1s then a tank then other group of B1s after that the clones get ready to attack the base.when they attack the base they will face B1s, B2s, Tanks and Not being used planes.when they capture the base the Captain will go to the Radio station and call for Republic Forces to help them escape (the LAAT will arrive in 10 minutes) during that time the base will get attacked by B1s,B2s and tanks. when the LAAT gets there and goes back to the new vendor there will be DB

(15.) Do you have any experience using ULX or building on Garry's Mod? -Yes

(16.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -Yes

(17.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -[b] Lack of valuable skills, no perceivable staff ability, lack of presence that was the first one.[b]Lack of activity, lack of maturity that was the second one.[/b][/b]

-1 I've read over your application and I don't think you would be a good fit since your age is still very young and very unmatured and Sandbox tools are an important task while there are  others to help you out you need to improve on that. besides that your event is very monotone and your application look very rushed and not well done ranging from not reading instructions to grammar mistakes. if someone else says otherwise to all of these things I would be happy to change my vote but for not my vote stands as a -1 Good luck! 
Also could you please link your previous applications!
That's.... Redacted.[Image: th?id=OIP.MuzCnXqs6gPSENf0SsYTpwHaHX&w=1...25&pid=1.7]
@Albert Sterling’s bitch