Lydia's Forum Admin Application

Bug 
[Image: 1481c597260f0c09dc06dee5c4ed9a97.png]

(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? - 

STEAM_0:0:152067635//https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lydiapowell/home

(1a) What is your most common name for the SBS community? - 

I mainly go by Lydia, because my last names change quite frequently.
At the moment my in game name is Lydia Snow-Fish

(1b.) How old are you? - 

(2.) What position are you applying for? - 

Forum Admin!

(3.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - 

I first joined this server back in July of 2018, finding interest in it while recovering from surgery.
As I couldn't get out of bed much, the forums and the server were my way of distracting
myself from the pain.

(4.) Community staff must be active at a higher standard when compared to staff, do you understand that you may be let go for inactivity? - 

Of course, and I am hardly ever inactive.

(5.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - 

Hi, Im Lydia, and I've been on the staff team for Hwrp since January 20th.
I began as a moderator and eventually moved over to being a gamemaker,
causing me to miss the disciplinary staff actions. I would like to be a forum admin,
because I already spend every waking moment on the forums. I feel like I could help out
when no other staff members are online.

(6.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - 

Most likely confidence. Not only am I lacking it online, but it is a major problem in
my day to day life. I am doing my best to improve it, and I will hopefully
have more confidence in no time.

(7.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - 

Honestly, activity. Im always browsing the forums on my phone while at school,
in fact I have it saved to my home page as an app. Even if nothing juicy is going on, or if there
are no new applications or ban appeals, I always find myself browsing the forums in one
area or another.

(8.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - 

I am only a gamemaker on SBS. 

(9.) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - 

Activity: 10/10. Like I've stated previously.
Response time: 9/10. Some times I get distracted for a moment but this hardly ever happens.
Confidence: 7/10. I would like to improve on this greatly, and I am currently putting in the work to do so.
Kindness: 9/10. I always try to be the nicest version of myself that I can be. I rarely ever come off as intimidating, or blatantly rude.
Patience:10/10. As a dance teacher, I am constantly needing to use this skill towards the younger children,
So it has greatly improved the past years.

(10.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If you are no longer Staff on any SBS server(s), please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -

First Gamemaker Application:

First Moderator Application:

Second Moderator Application (Accepted):

Second Gamemaker Application (Accepted):

(11.) (Optional) Provide examples of situations you would handle in the position you are applying for here and how you would handle them. -

Thread Posted In The Wrong Area: Immediately move thread to right section and explain on a post where it should have been posted in the first place.

Failure To Provide Evidence In Staff/Player Report: Give them a warning post that they must provide evidence,
if not posted then lock the thread and let them know the next time they plan on making a report, they must have sufficient evidence. 

Joke Application: I would begin by allowing them 24 hours to fix their application, if it is not fixed by then, lock the application and give them a warning.

Thread Causing Drama: Lock the thread immediately to stop further spread of argument, pm the thread
creator directly and let them know that they will be receiving a warning for it.

Doxxing Staff/Community Member: Delete the post as soon as possible, and forum ban said person for however long I feel necessary.

User Spamming Posts To Gain Points: Delete all of the posts and give the user a warning. If they continue to do so,
issue them a ban.

I would just like to say it took a lot of consideration to make this application, so if you have
any positive or negative feedback, posting it would be extremely helpful <3
♥ Thanks For Reading! 

Expand Signature

Heart 
+1 Lydia is constantly on and beside me, she's probably lurks on the forums the most out of anyone. She's also really good with disciplinary stuff since she's been a mod before  Heart
"What the fuck do we have in this world except for moments with each other?"
[Image: molly.gif]
Expand Signature

+1
We stan a queen.
*Everything Octavia said
[Image: mA3t8Lx.png]
Expand Signature

You're soo nice.
I notice that you're always active on the foeums.
You really want to help the server, and everyone appreciates it, i think that you'll be good as a forum admin.
+1
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5caf7fbd757067414d451e33]

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᵐᵃʸ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉ
Expand Signature

You don't boring to write, you are a very honest person I will agree with the others. 

My vote:+1 good luck!
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c38a09a33614b672e6258ca]

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=3640f6095c38a3d55a5a694a4126302c]
Expand Signature

One of the best Applicants. She's a very active member of the community. Octavia has already stated the rest.
+1

[Image: 76561198152859708.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

[Image: Thonas_5.png?width=684&height=513]

Expand Signature

+1 for the reasons stated above. Lydia is very active on the forums and within the community, she would fill the role perfectly.
TriHard  monkaS ronscared feelsbadman

[Image: tumblr_inline_p8alueDeOZ1rooebp_1280.gif]
Expand Signature

Has very clouded judgement
Participates/supports in toxic behaviors
Too immature for the position
Sensitive individual

| Leader of the Delaires |  Leo's Aries | Dark Chancellor | Shadowed Acolyte | The Heir of Slytherin |
[Image: miraleo.gif]
[Image: miradelaire1.png]
Expand Signature

I really don't think you're ready for this position. You lack the maturity, objectivity, and honesty required to be a productive and efficient forum admin. I believe you are easily swayed into being less than the decent person you are capable of being, and I encourage you to try again when you've learned to shake that kind of manipulated behavior. You seem like you have the capability to be a good person but at the moment your judgement would be too easily swayed by others. Being able to think for yourself and being able to handle working with people of many different backgrounds is extremely important to being a forum admin, as you will be interacting with 3 servers and the entire community.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Expand Signature

Neutral leaning towards -1

You are nice and you know the Forum Rules etc but I don't think your Forum presence is that good. (If you think my vote is unfair, feel free to PM me on the Forums and I may change it depending on your PM)

Good Luck!

- Jack R Inkarna
slytherinPride Slytherin Pride slytherinPride
“It is beautiful, it is endless, it is full and yet seems empty. It hurts us.” 
"Talent without working hard is nothing."
"I'm living a dream I never want to wake up from."
"I don't mind people hating me, because it pushes me."
"Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable."
Expand Signature