Seraphins Mod Application

(1.) What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:58936923

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name?
Seraphin Red

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.)
Master Prestige Second Year

(2.) What Timezone do you live in?
NZT +12

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you.
CST 7pm -7am(around that time)

(3.) How old are you?

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it?
A friend recommended it to me.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star?
2 Years, Going hard and strong and still staff for SBS :)

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity?
I Understand

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary?
Always

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1: No FailRP - Do not act out of character for example, Being a Student and pretending you're dark forces, A student would not do that in RP.
 2: No Disrespect - Do not insult other players on the server, They are here to have fun as much as you are.
 3: No RDM - Do not kill on random, nor a friendly player.
 4: Obey Staff and RP Leaders - Listen to the orders Staff and RP Leaders ask of you.
 5: No Free spelling - Do not free spell out of no where.
 6: No Meta Gaming - No using out of character knowledge to your advantage in RP.
 7: Do not Micspam/Chat Spam - Do not spam the Mic Channel with sound or spam Chat with text.
 8: Adverting is for RP Purposes/Leaders only - Do not advert out of character chats.
 9: No ERP - Do not erotic roleplay(we have children here)
 10: Do not avoid the AFK System - Do not avoid the afk system using binds or console.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server
A minge is a player that has no intent to RP and wants to cause grief to the other players

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less)
Im a 23 Year old, and I wanted to help out more on SBS, I heard that Hogwarts needs more staff during my timezone
around EU and AU. Currently very scarce amount of staff are on at this time. Applicants are very few for this hour as well.
I also know how to deal with most situations as having alot of experience.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most?
I need to learn Potion Rules, learning new rules should be easy
Either way I can ask other staff members or players.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants?
Timezone, Experience and a Staff Clown

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible)
SBS Admin Halo RP

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason.
Srsly, Guy banned me for 1 minute for declining to becoming a Watermelon

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why?
Staff Determine what kind of players play on the server, So Staff

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc)
Patience 9 - I am very patient with the people I work with, Its more fun trying not to ban people than taking no shit.
Response Time 8 - I respond very fast to messages unless im AFK.
Understanding 8 - I like to be understanding with my sits, I know what its like to minge, Everyone wants to have fun
Sense of Humour 13 - I make dumb jokes, it makes people at ease

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do?
Ask Kelly,
Or any other staff on.
Or send message and await replies :)

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation?
I Understand

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application)
Hogwarts GM
Halo GM
Forum Admin

Just to answer some questions if they ever appear.
If you're worried about my activity on the server since I staff on two servers, Halo usually dies down around 10pm CST
so I have time to get on Hogwarts Later in the night.
I also don't believe prefecting or doing Great Hall makes you a good moderator, all it shows is you can follow the rules and stand at a podium either RPing as Headmaster or Listing down the rules.

Im not sure why most of these apps are voted based on these aspects as I believe what makes you a good mod is

Patience
Activity
Understanding
Empathy
Humanity
Discipline

Thank you for reading :)
Also I took a two week ish break due to a new mount on GW2, now that I have that, I have nothing to do :/
Also the amount of times i've been tempmod, Might as well apply
[Image: Kelly-and-Me.gif]
♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪
Joined SBS 25th June 2017
Gryffindor President
Hogwarts Moderator
Halo Administrator
Forum Admin
Expand Signature

+1 Super amazing human who has previous staffing experience and in a timezone that could use more staff  Heart
"What the fuck do we have in this world except for moments with each other?"
[Image: molly.gif]
(Guy and Zubey call me Areola)
Expand Signature

+1
Omg Surfin I love u 
I missed u so much just try to get ur activity up
And u could be a frickin amazing mod
[Image: giphy.gif]
Expand Signature

Seraph my bud!!  Heart 
You are a good guy, nice and funny. Everyone know you and you are good to everyone.
You have got a loot of experience in here as you were a GM and an Admin too so I will not doubt your knowledge of the rules or something else.
I'm sure you deserve another shot and I can say you will do it very good.
After seeing you doing an application so much earlier I can imagine you wanna be much active, I hope so.
Good luck duuude.
+1

Seal Born

- Joined SBS HogwartsRP - March 2018 -
- Loyal Son of Bubsy Dragonfyre - May 2018 -
- Became VIP - June 2018 -
- Became Trial Moderator - 24th June 2019 -
- Became Full Moderator - July 2019 -
Expand Signature

Big +1.
You've been apart of the staff team for as long as I can remember (whether that would be Hogwarts or the other server). Either way, you're a great applicant for a very dead timezone and i wholeheartedly think that Seraphin would make a great mod, especially in a timezone where disciplinary staff is desperately needed.

neutral

I havn't seen you on the server in months, I don't remember the last time I saw you.
You have experience etc but i'd like to see you more active on the server!
[Image: sketch_San_micha1.png]
Hogwarts - San Mercy-Heart

Expand Signature

-1 I would not like to see you as staff on hogwartsrp as when you where gamemaker you abused that power to get out of RP situations. I have been first hand witness so I would not like to see you have any power again on the server. Example of this is when you would be stood around on server and if someone snatched you. You would make the excuse of you can't snatch me I'm busy and they see that you are some sort of staff they will removed the cuffs. I was actually one person you done this to multiple times.

+1
Seraphins has a great back record and is on timezone lacking mods

However I do have to agree with others on activity on the Hogwarts server.
Shale Shambles has given you a
<semote>Frozen_Rose</semote>
Expand Signature

Although you've already tried to address activity, I think its still a valid point to bring up. From your time as a GM on the HogwartsRP server, your activity wasn't that great and the same can be said for this as well. In the last 30 days, you've only played on the server for nine of those days, according to the GameTracker (We're all fully aware of how inaccurate it can be though), with an average of roughly 70 minutes of playtime give or take. You say you can be on the server after HaloRP dies down but I really think that your activity will only pick up if you get the position. For now, its a -1 from me, unless improvements can be made about your activity.

"Ask Kelly " :Thinking:

Neutral you've always been a GM on our server what caused the change of heart and why are you suddenly interested?
Death does not come easy.. you have to work for it

Every Bone Every Muscle EVERY INCH!

Expand Signature