Shine Staff Application MK3

(1.) What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:447766331

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Shine Inkarna

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) - 5th Prestige 3

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - North America The US

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - I am Usually active on my pc and usally i play on the Server most of the time

(3.) How old are you? - 17

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - I do not know when i joined and i discovered it like any other player did scrolling through the servers and such and i saw hogwarts rp and clicked and then clicked on SBS Hogwarts Rp Server

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - I have always been active on the server besides when i was not on the reason for that was because i had gotten my pc taken from my brother 

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes i do Understand that i can be let go at anytime for being inactive 

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? - Yes i do understand and i do agree that i have to enforce rules when its necessary, I am fine with that 

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1: Fail Rp- Do not resist while being snatched, Do not kill your self in game, Breaking NLR at the Qp, Do not talk about things you shouldn't be talking about, Follow your rp leaders orders
 2: Disrespectful- Do not say anything offensive to another player. Do not hate speech toward another player
 3: No Random Death match (RDM)-Do not kill any students, Do not kill snatchers that are hidden, Do not try to kill your rp leaders
 4: Obey Staff and Rp leaders- If the staff say its over its over do not continue it any further. If your rp leader such a prefect tells you to go to class get to class, If your a rp leader dark force and they give you a order, follow there orders
 5: No Massive Freespelling- Do not cast a spell that will stun your rp leaders or other students, You will get arrested if you freespell prefects and Teachers, You will get a warning if you freespell a student.
 6: No Meta gaming- Do not call out other peoples jobs such as snatchers and Lucios Malfoy and his wife and other jobs as well, You can only call them out if they are reveled, Do not ask people in ooc or in discord to come and save you or buy you
 7: No Mic or Chat spamming- Do not put the mic close to your mouth and make noises and do not play music through your mic, Do not scream, Do not fill the chat with the same thing
 8: Advert with rp reason- Only Teachers,Prefects,Dark Forces, Staff and other Certain jobs should be the only's using advert, Students shouldn't adverting unless someone was reveled 
 9: Do not do anything sexual with a another player or toward another player, Shouldn't be doing anything like rape or be talking about rape
 10: AFK System and Map exploit- Do not try to grind for xp on the server there is a 20 minute timer before you get kicked off the server, Do not try to find a way to get pass by that, Do not try to Explore the map to find a way to get outside of the map or get stuck in certain places 

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - A minge is someone who sometimes acts like a complete iditot and trys to ruin or annoy other players and making them not want to come back to the server 

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - Well I can get depressed and lonely pretty quickly so I try to hang out with friends if thats possible I try to help others with there problems. The reason i want to become staff is because I would like to help others and help players into having a good time on server like to where they enjoy being on the server.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - My spelling needs to be worked on

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? - You would have another mod on just in case if things go to chaos when its prefect law and its pretty chaotic in the server when its Prefect Law. Nothing Seprates me from the other Applicants besides my personality but thats about it, Like some of the other Applicants reasons maybe because they want to help the server or to help others.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - I have been a temp mod on the SBS Hogwarts server and to prove it Hazel can confirm you would have to ask hazel since she was the one who wanted some help  

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -  I have never been banned before

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? - Well both are important because the staff are there to make sure things are not chaotic in the server. they keep an eye on the server so that nothing bad happens on the server such as rdm,fail rp,Mic spam, ect. The players are important because they are there to have fun in a way in the server, if the player is decated to the server and wants to show there compassion they would donate and buying costom jobs or vip or whitelist jobs.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -
  Patience- 8/10
  Response time- 9/10
  Communication- 9/10
  Honesty- 10/10
  Understanding- 9/10 
(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - Well I would ask for help from other mods or from other admins to assist me in the sit and to discuss about the ban and how long to ban the person if the person did something bad like mass rdm or mass rda

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -  Yes i do Understand and i am fully aware of what i am doing by applying for mod, There are times when i would rp and sometimes i would just go to class to get spells and HomeWork so there not really alot of rp for me, I just usually talk to people and such

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) - https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=6592  https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=6569
Judgement will be Passed And Served
[Image: 987f23f3d7464f46c44accb3d41fb4ad.gif]
[img=0x0]https://media1.tenor.com/images/e4a986a697099a6d48fafe47e83ee0b5/tenor.gif?itemid=3579347[/img]
Till death we will meet again
Expand Signature

I dont think you are quite ready yet despite that you should watch out for Forum rules regarding Staff Applications

Neutral

A rule that can be forgotten if not kept in mind 
I did forget the 12 hour rule yes but
 I remember it now 
Do to me reading it over and over and adding it to my notes
So that i will not forget them
Judgement will be Passed And Served
[Image: 987f23f3d7464f46c44accb3d41fb4ad.gif]
[img=0x0]https://media1.tenor.com/images/e4a986a697099a6d48fafe47e83ee0b5/tenor.gif?itemid=3579347[/img]
Till death we will meet again
Expand Signature

+1

He would be a great Staff Member.

He knows the rules.

He is polite & respectful at all times.

He deserves a shot.

Good Luck!

- Jack R Inkarna
[Image: giphy.gif]
slytherinPride
Expand Signature