Albert William's mod app v5

he bullies the hell out of me

+1
reasons already stated above.
gl bud

[Image: 76561198152859708.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

[Image: Thonas_6.png?width=684&height=513]
Expand Signature

Big +1 we need more disceplinary staffs, and Albert is a good pick- shows dedication to the server and is also very active, make him trail pleeezzz
Gl on ur app
[Image: cJLSho7.png]
Moderator June 3d 18
Admin August 19th 18 - January 2nd 19
Gamemaker: February 25th 
Amanda Curzes husband Heart
Expand Signature

Big -1

After causing drama and making a comment (A Private matter) that had nothing to do with my application and it forced me to close it, this is my vote, People don't understand how much of a pest you actually are, when i was a Trial in the past you were constantly wanting to know what was said in meetings, What people said about your application and you knew that mods were not allowed divulge information from the staff meetings. Broke the rules also even as a head boy. It's still going on now with certain staff members that i will not name. Because of the none related comment and turning my application into a minge fest, this alone makes you not staff material, you need to grow up, relax and stop pestering staff on your application and what is said in meetings.
[Image: 23ksxg9.jpg]
[Image: 2pte2r4.jpg]
Expand Signature

(06-22-2019, 12:29 PM)Allia Sisca-Inkarna Wrote:
Big -1

After causing drama and making a comment (A Private matter) that had nothing to do with my application and it forced me to close it, this is my vote, People don't understand how much of a pest you actually are, when i was a Trial in the past you were constantly wanting to know what was said in meetings, What people said about your application and you knew that mods were not allowed divulge information from the staff meetings. Broke the rules also even as a head boy. It's still going on now with certain staff members that i will not name. Because of the none related comment and turning my application into a minge fest, this alone makes you not staff material, you need to grow up, relax and stop pestering staff on your application and what is said in meetings.

I dont wanna comment on breaking rules as a head boy cuz its lies,the only rule i was breaking with ONLY you is RDA since u was using ur commands to arrest me and we were "joking" u used to break rules using ur commands and not me. i agree with u about asking staff members about my app and that stuff however i stopped that. U CAUSED DRAMA IN UR APP AND NOT ME, i just voted with a reason all u had to do is respond in a nice way that wasnt my fault, also the comment had nothing to do with the app?thats not true, i explained how u were not nice to me, it didnt force u to lock it ur u just cant handle negative comments and u dont want negative comments on ur app.however im not gonna repeat the same thing , people know that u caused drama and not me, dont wanna trun my app into something else so im just going to stop here .hope u understand what i said.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5caf7fbd757067414d451e33]

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᵐᵃʸ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉ
Expand Signature

+1/leading toward neutral,From recent drama I feel like he should wait,but Albert is active and knows the rules very well

Neutral Albert is friendly he knows the rules. The only concern is what happend on allia's app

Edit: Gonna have to change to neutral from + 1 like just said below I forgot about this but I think you should let the situation between you and allia cooldown before trying for mod
[Image: giphy.gif]
"I mean we gotta go fast don't we" Raven 2K18
Married To Chloe Mlinaric 
Hogwarts Board Director, Hogwarts Overwatch, Ravenclaw Overwatch, Insidious Prefect, Dark Enchantress, Inferi Lord, Turq The Dragon, Zaros The Dragon, Minister Of Magic, Corrupted Overwatch, Hogwarts Legend, Warlock, Witch of The Forest, Hit Wizard Sinistra, Yogi, Daily Prophet, Improper Use Of Magic, Chopper, Dark Animagus Rogue, Wizengamot Justice
Owner of Light Animagus Rogue

Expand Signature

Honestly maybe it the future I can see it but after everything between you and allia, with everything that was said on here and the other app, I’m going with a -1 we need people to go to everyone and if you have drama with her and the family it will cause more. I can’t see it happening right now

Also with the way you ended your last app “lock it you’ll never give me a chance” it seems you don’t have confidence. No hard feelings but you need some time to mature.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: iAbQopj.png]
[Image: laBAnuq.png]
[Image: WzF3z0e.png]
Halo RP - SSGT Justin
Expand Signature

(06-23-2019, 03:58 AM)Justin Amendish Wrote: Honestly maybe it the future I can see it but after everything between you and allia, with everything that was said on here and the other app, I’m going with a -1 we need people to go to everyone and if you have drama with her and the family it will cause more. I can’t see it happening right now

Also with the way you ended your last app “lock it you’ll never give me a chance” it seems you don’t have confidence. No hard feelings but you need some time to mature.

I didnt do anything wrong with allia, i dont have drama with anyone, all i did is vote on her app, is this my fault?she can h8 me but i dont h8 anyone,also why do u say the family?i dont have any problem with one of her family members.
I agree with u about the confidence thing, trying to improve on it.thank you for the feedback.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5caf7fbd757067414d451e33]

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᵐᵃʸ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉ
Expand Signature

I am changing my vote Neutral but strongly leaning towards -1.

Albert, i can see you're trying, i appreciate it. However, with the recent drama with Allia it has made me see a different side of you. You started drama on her application then she felt like she needed to lock it because people starting going for her and you still continue to blame her for all of it on your own app. Its also your fault, not just hers. Yes she shouldn't have said that you don't mean anything and what not but you shouldn't have been constantly being aggressive to her in chat. This shows an immature side.

You also lack confidence a lot, like massively. I mean, i do as well tbh, but you always ask staff for what is being said about you in meetings (i may be wrong about this but i fail to believe i am).

Goodluck!

EDIT:

After i put this vote, Albert starting messaging me in steam chat calling me bias. Again, immature and started arguing with me about it. As well of course everything else i put.

@Jacktot Xenos-Ragnulf If you want a screenshot of it, i will be happy to send it in discord (since idk how to put it on here tbh) and also, i don't see whats the issue with me talking to Allia? both my friends, and i put my opinion on here. Never knew that was an issue. Anyhow, my vote still stands.

EDIT again: If you want evidence or whatever, you can message me on Steam / Discord / Forum Messages. I will not continue it here however cause i don't want to start a argument. Just wanted to put my opinion.
[Image: image0.jpg] 
 Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016 
Daily Prophet Journalist
Expand Signature

Amelia i doubt that so much albert would never do that and also you said this 13:41:09 - [V.I.P.] Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre: Allia, i just changed it to a -1.  

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1778736746
Joined December 21st 2017 

Nothing else to be said here anymore

The King of PVP 

ravenclawPride ravenclawPride ravenclawPride  
Expand Signature