(1.) What is your SteamID? -
STEAM_0:0:452917486

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? -
San Mercy-Heart

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) -
Master prestige, seventh year.

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? -
GMT.

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -
9am-9pm CST.

(3.) How old are you? -

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -
I joined back in december through a youtube video.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? -
I'm an extremely active player and enjoy the server. A lot of good friends on there so I don't want to leave any time soon.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? -
Yes.

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? -
Yes.

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:

1:[b]No fail rp - This rule means don't do something your current job wouldn't do. Such as a student jumping off high area too kill themselves.[/b]

2:[b]Be respectful towards other players and staff - This means be nice to other players and staff. Don't say hateful things towards anyone.[/b]

3:[b]No RDMing. (Random Deathmatch) - This rule means don't randomly kill someone without an rp reason, students may never kill another student.[/b]

4:[b]Obey staff and RP leaders - This means do what your rp leaders and staff tell you to do. The only time you shouldn't follow their commands would be if they are telling you to do something against another server rule.[/b]

5:[b]Do not freespell. (Casting Spells without reason) - This rule means do not randomly mass spam spells. Using charm spells in active classes are classed as freespelling.[/b]

6:[b]No Meta-Gaming - This means don't instantly assume someone is something. Such as a snatcher. They are not revealed as said snatcher until they pull out cuffs, use stupify outside school walls, at the qp, in the dark forest, or using damage spells.[/b]

7:[b]Do not mic/chat spam - This means don't scream,cough,sing or do anything for a long period of time apart from speaking is mic spam. Spamming chat with the same text or letter continuously is chat spam.[/b]

8:[b]Advert is for RP purposes/Leaders only - This means don't advert anything not related to rp. such as party at hagrids. Only use advert when requesting a teacher as a student, selling someone or claiming the QP.[/b]

9:[b]No ERP (Erotic Roleplay) - This means don't perform sexual acts on another person(s) or yourself. Don't use any sexual terms or remarks.[/b]

10:[b] Do not avoid the AFK system - Do not avoid 20 minute kick system by typing commands in console,coming back to your computer to move around etc.[/b]

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server -
[b]  Minge is someone who has no intention to roleplay in the slightest and only intention is to troll the server.[/b]

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -
I want to be a gamemaker on Hogwarts rp because there has been a lack of gamemakers and events recently and with my activity and dedication I think I could turn that around. I'm 16 years old who has recently left high school, currently waiting for my results and personally i'm pretty nervous. I don't really know what I want to due in the future so i'm still trying to figure that out as an individual. I have 2 puppers who always sleep because ther're lazy af. I spend most of my free time playing games with friends and overall having a good time, going out isn't really my cup of tea. Let's just say my IRL friends are questionable. :p

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? -
Get more used to the tools SBS use.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? -
I have a ton of time on my times to invest into the server and ensure people have something to do, especially those master prestiges that just run or B-Hop around for hours on end.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -
[b]I was an Admin on Undercover Rp's military server." , Ex-Mod on storm. link dark rp server and i used to co-own a server with my friend a while back.[/b]

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -
Yes, 3 times I don't remember the reasons but one of the 3 bans were requested.

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -
[b]They are both equally as important because without the players there would be no server, but if there were no staff to maintain those players the server would go into mayhem and there will be no point in having that server up.[/b]

(12.) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, Communication, etc) -
Overall I would say around 7 to 8.

(13.) How familiar on a scale of 1 to 10 are you with Garrys Mod Sandbox tools? -
around a 6, I learn very fast and dabble in sand box now and then.

(14.) Give us a couple of detailed examples of an event you would use and how you would proceed with them -
Spleef
This has been done before but I think it should return!
The basic concept of this is that there would be 3 or 4 people on each team.
The players will be equipped with crossbows and they would need to shoot the wooden floors twice for them to brake.
They need to try and get the other team to fall all the way down.
Once they're at the bottem they're out.

Hagrid's Magical creatures turned bad!
Hagrids magical creatures class will be announced, the main focus on that class will be unicorns.
As the class goes a unicorn stumbles out of the Dark Forest, it looks to be ill or under a dark spell.
It will wonder over to the class groaning, once the other unicorns notice this unicorn they will proceed to wander over to it.
The class will follow them also.
The unicorn under the dark spell will start to attack the unicorns, making them go crazy and turn on the class.
The students will freak out and try to defend themselves before getting bitten by them.
Once the class have taken down these unicorns they will go back to hogwarts and get some food to relax and take their minds off of things.

Operation: Recipe

For this event they're going to be 4 trolls scaled down to a reasonable size and coloured green to look like goblins.
The goblins have been sent by voldermort to get more recipes for potion brewing.
they will have to sneak into potions class as a GH is happening.
They will try and stay undetected by other students and professors.
Once they have reached the potions classroom they will be notes scattered around. the goblins will then need to sneak them out of the school and back to voldermort.
potions will be called as the goblins are collecting the recipes.
The students will spot them and try to prevent them from leaving.
They will have to take them out before they reach the GY and keep the recipes safe.

(15.) Do you have any experience using ULX or building on Garry's Mod? -
I do.

(16.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -
Yes.
 (17.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -
https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=3582 - 30 days old.
https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=3031 - Requested lock.
https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=5870 - Denied due to the following reasons. [ Communicate more outside of your battalion}
https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=6129 - Same reason stated above.
[Image: sketch_San_micha1.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hogwarts - San Mercy-Heart
Clonewars - CS 1987 San

Expand Signature

I love the font :D i havent seen anyone really use something like that.

I dont really know what you are like ingame since we kinda started to talk more once my pc broke.

the events seem quite nice in my opinion, my favorite would be the accessory shop, since its not really something that
 would give me horrible anxiety. 

I have heard from a friend that you have been quite rude to that person, I am not sure if this is true or was it just joking or something but what we have spoken on discord, you have been really nice towards me and you have helped me alot, to me it seems that you would be happy to bring something similar to what has been a thing in the past and also something new which is interesting, and also would probably be quite lovely for the players who participated in the past similar events to take part in them again and have funny memories, or something.

I don't know if my opinion has any matter but I  would like to see something like that

1+ From Michachu

[Image: NarrowEntireCusimanse-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: Testi.png?width=400&height=99]
Let me make you proud
Let me show you the best in me
Maybe then you will realize that you never actually knew me at all
---------------
ravenclawPride Also known as Naga Mercury ravenclawPride
Expand Signature

Neutral leaning towards -1

Your events seem more like mini games or just short and quick ones. They sound fun but don’t wow me if you know what I mean. On the server you are always freespelling me, all day today you were abusing your slappers on me and one point I was 15HP from the slap and nearly got RDMed.
[Image: image0.jpg] 
 Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016 
Daily Prophet Journalist
Expand Signature

Huge +1.
A very nice guy.
Ur events are soo good for me.
I think that u will be a good gm
Dont let haters drag u down bud.
Good luck +1
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5caf7fbd757067414d451e33]

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᵐᵃʸ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉ
Expand Signature

Yesss! San you would make everything fun. I like your event ideas too. +1
Daughter of Cassie Ragnulf and Dan Klein

Twins with Waggy Ragnulf

Mother of Timo, John, Bwad, Arne, Rosemary, Jonny Xenos

Married with the best guy Jacktot   Heart

gryffindorPride
Expand Signature

+1 

Friendly 
Active 
Knows the rules 
Good event Ideas 

Good Luck San
Joined December 21st 2017 

Nothing else to be said here anymore

The King of PVP 

ravenclawPride ravenclawPride ravenclawPride  
Expand Signature

That spleef arena looks very familiar
[Image: a8bd501a4a8994943eba503bdbef68bf.jpg]

Eh Itd be great for someone to do spleef in my place again ;)

Nagini Maze - Classic, Done before
Hagrid's Magical Creature Turned bad? - Needs more creativity, they cant just turn bad, give them a reason or something. I want more Detail!
Accessory Store - Literally every GM does this except Gina

Please give me something that will WOW us.
Something Creative, For Example

Nagini's Maze, Where did Nagini's maze come from, you could do some information finding about this mysterious maze
that has appeared out of no where. You could send Dumbledore to find a old book or something. Why is it so deadly? why are the students inside there?
Just Add more detail, Interesting detail, none of those essay extending words.

Neutral

P.S Add more Creative Event Ideas.
[Image: Kelly-and-Me.gif]
♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪
Joined SBS 25th June 2017
Gryffindor President
Hogwarts Moderator
Halo Administrator
Forum Admin
Expand Signature

FOR ME ITS A MEGA +1 
 san has always been ffriendly twoards me in the 10 months ive been on server and he plays by the book hes nice works great with other people and know the rules well and has great ideas for events

Neutral to +1

Yes there could be more creative events but I like the events and I think they would make people feel entertained when playing the Server, he is also active and is a nice guy.

Good Luck!

- Jack Sisca-Inkarna
slytherinPride
Expand Signature

neutral to +1
friendly guy and pretty active
however I would like to see some more/creative events
HMM
[Image: screen-shot-2014-03-19-at-8-11-55-am-1501155273_lrg.jpg][Image: giphy.gif]
                       Philippians 4:6-7 "Watch your binds"
Expand Signature