Moderator Application #3

(1.) What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:70180447

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - Dommy Everglade Inkarna

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) - I am currently sixth year 6th prestige

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - I am East Coast

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - I am most active around 1:00pm every day

(3.) How old are you? - I am currently 17 year old

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - Sep 19, 2018, my friend showed me the server and I love playing ever since she showed me it

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - you can be sure because im on the server everyday of the week and have been for the past like 5 months

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - yes I fully understand that I could be let go at any point in time for inactivity

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? -yes I agree to comply with the rules and also enforce the rules on the server when necessary 

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:

1:No Fail RP: meaning do not fail RP (example) committing suicide

2:Be Respectful (no Racism, etc): meaning don't go around saying racial slurs or just being rude

3:NO RDM(Random Deathmatch):meaning DO NOT go around randomly killing people for no reason

4:Obey staff and RP leaders: meaning if staff or your RP leader tells u to do something please do it or you could be punished for not listening to them

5:NO Free-Spelling: meaning don't go around just hitting people with stupefy or everte or any other spell that could be considered freespelling because you can get arrested for freespelling or get in trouble by staff if it is excessive

6:NO Metagaming: meaning do not going around calling a snatcher a snatcher because they are actually a student until revealed by snatching a student, pulling out cuffs' or throwing a damage spell inside the school, or throw and spell outside the school walls they will be revealed.

7:DO NOT  Micspam/chatspam: meaning do not go around screaming into your mic or playing something loud into your mic, chat spam meaning constantly spamming the same message over and over again

8:Advert is for RP reasons Only: meaning do not fail advert because you can get in trouble for doing so, advert is for when someone is selling a snatch, buying a snatch, activating PTS, reasons for detention,ETC

9:NO ERP(Erotic Roleplay): Meaning do not go around acting like you are having sex or any thing similar to it

10:Do not avoid the AFK system: meaning do not have something that will keep you on the server when your not at your computer, or do not just sit there on a bench hitting your keys every once in a while so u don't get kicked

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server - Minge is a person that tries to ruin someone elses RP experience and does nothing but cause trouble

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) - well I love playing on SBS to help as much as I can its a really fun and amazing server, but the reason I want to be staff so bad is because im always on when its prefect law and im also on around 6-10 hours EVERYDAY, so I would say I could help out the server pretty well if I would become staff and help as much as I can.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most?I will admit I could work on y temper some but im usually a pretty chill person unless im getting harassed or minged all day

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants?having me as staff would benefit your server because I know the rules pretty well and I know how to staff do to being a staff member on a different game but is very similar in staffing as on SBS, the thing that sets me apart from all the other applicants is that im on every single day of the week 6-10 hours a day.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible)No I am not staff on any other server on gmod

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason.sad to say but yes I have been banned 1 time, I don't know exactly when it was but it was when the exploding potion first came out, I was banned for 3 days, and the reason was mass rdm with the exploding potion

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -in my opinion the players are more important because they are what makes up the whole of the community of SBS, so if it wasn't for the players of the server the SBS community wouldn't really be a thing. 

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -
I would rate my skills:
patience: 6
response time :10 if at computer
Rule knowledge: 8
confidence: 9
friendliness: 8

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? - if I do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit I could ask other mods that are on for some assistance.

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? - yes I fully understand that applying for staff I am sacrificing ALL RP freedom and obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=6429

https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=5953

+1

He deserves a shot, he is active and is a nice guy. He has a lot of dedication for the Server (check his time on the Server on Gametracker it shows he has been active), the Application itself could be better but other than that I am giving my full support on this application.

Good Luck!

- Jack Sisca-Inkarna
[Image: giphy.gif]
slytherinPride
Expand Signature

+1

Dommy is a great person when he’s on the server. He knows the rules very well. He’s the best candidate I can think of. He deserves to have a chance.
  [Image: 76561198275579397.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

[Image: image0.gif]

Disrespecting Garbo is a bannable offense under Article 89
Son of Bunny and Grayleigh Fuzz
Expand Signature

+1
Dommy is mature, friendly, knows the rules and i constantly see him helping people and that, i can't say that he reports a lot cause idk (i can't look lol).

Goodluck Dommy!
[Image: image0.jpg] 
 Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016 
Daily Prophet Journalist
Expand Signature

+1  Has definitely improved what he needed to work on, Even if its not a drastic change, I still see improvement in his character.

Neutral to +1

Dommy you are active, report, kind, and helpful. Besides from the positives the only negative thing I've seen is that I believe you were involved in some recent drama. Good luck on the app!
~Joined December 29th, 2017~
Bought VIP July 2018
Trial Mod November 25th
Full Mod December 9th

[Image: V2qmlzE.gif]

Expand Signature

As i said before, i believe that ur only nice to ur friends
Staff team dont need more bias 
EDIT-George, being strict is not a good thing,i dont want him to fail as a mod if he becomes one,also im changing my vote to netural leaning towards +1 cuz i believe that ur being nice to everyone, and thats an old thing, just please dont disappoint us by asking the wrong person for help if u become one, thats my only concern tbh
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5caf7fbd757067414d451e33]

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶤˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᵐᵃʸ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉ
Expand Signature

No Matter who will respond to your app, many will make a judgement from because of your name alone, You just keep on striving in what you are doing Dommy, Your kind, helpful, report a lot and from what I see, you put up with a lot in game from minges when you are playing Head Boy/Girl or Prefect and you never let it bother you. Sticking to facts here, you are not bias, you treat everyone fairly, you know the rules and you have good confidence, all the good aspects of what a moderator needs on sbs. I think you deserve a shot at trials. Good luck in your application son <3

BIG +
[Image: 23ksxg9.jpg]
[Image: 2pte2r4.jpg]
Expand Signature

I will totally agree with Allia. You are active, friendly and the most important you know/follow the rules. I hope I see you at the moderator sit. Good Luck on your app!! 

Have a Nice Day!! 

My Vote:+1
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c38a09a33614b672e6258ca]

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=3640f6095c38a3d55a5a694a4126302c]

'You degrade this coven with your pettiness'

THE DARK LORD HAS SPOKEN
Expand Signature

hi i never did a vote before, but he is strict and does things well, knows exactly what i like to do so he keeps an eye on me. i want him to become moderator +1
[Image: Signiture.png]
[Image: tumblr_luxv0pb5CS1r4xjo2o1_500.gif]
Stop Stupifying me when I prefect please.
Expand Signature