(1.) What is your SteamID? -
STEAM_0:1:91610199

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? -
Oliver Dragon-Inkarna

(1b) What is your current year level in-game? (MUST be 7th to apply.) -
Prestige 2 Sixth year

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? -
UTC +04:00

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -
On weekdays abut 7AM to 12 or 1 PM. Weekends will be 3AM to 3PM. Estimated at least

(3.) How old are you? -
13. Turning 14 later this year.

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -
Don't remember what year but I was probs 11 or just turned 12. Found the server on youtube

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? -
This is the only Gmod server I play on atm. Plus the server is fun and I have friends that I can always talk with.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? -
Yes I do

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? -
Yes I understand fully

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
  List Rules below:

1: No FailRP = This means you are not allowed to do anything that your RP character wouldn't do. An example is being a light force and chilling or helping the dark forces, being a teacher/prefect and freespelling. Basically don't do anything that will break your character.

2: Disrespectful, hateful, and offensive behaviour/speech toward others is not allowed = This means you are not allowed to be disrespectful to fellow players, DO NOT make any racist or homophobic insults or jokes. Just be nice to each other.

3: No RDM = No RDM stands for No Random DeathMatch, this means you are not allowed to kill other players without a valid RP reason. An example is being a student and killing another student without a valid RP reason. Another example would be to randomly kill Voldemort as a Death Eater.

4: Obey staff and RP leaders = This means you always need to listen to staff and your RP leaders. Examples are: Always listen to staff and do as you are told. If a teacher/prefect tells you to do something then you must. Or if a headmaster tells another teacher to leave an active class. If you are a dark force then death eaters must listen to Lord Voldemort etc..

5: No freespelling = This means you are not allowed to cast spells for absolute no RP reason. Don't run around with your wand shooting Stupefy, Verdimillius or any kind of spell at random players or even the sky for no RP reason.

6: No metagaming = You cannot use out of character information in RP to have advantage over others. Don't use OOC chat to your advantage. If someone uses Salvio Hexia and you see their name you're not supposed to see them. If a snatcher walks into a classroom he is supposed to be seen as a normal student.

7: Do not Mic/Chat spam = This means you're not allowed to blast ear rape into your microphone or shout into it constantly. Chat spam would be to just spam the same text over and over.

8: No Fail Adverts = This means you can only advert for valid RP reasons such as: DOS, Claiming QP etc.. Don't use it for parties or thanking someone

9: No ERP = ERP means Erotic roleplay. This mean you are not allowed to do anything sexual such as having sex, blowjobs or eating ass.

10:  Don't avoid the AFK system = This means you are not allowed to abuse the AFK system. Don't use macros or +right in console so you don't get kicked off the server to grind XP.

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server -
A minge is someone who has no intent to RP and only wants to ruin it for others and mess around. All they want to do is break rules.

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -
Wryy, I'm Oliver and 13 years old, born in Norway and currently live in Dubai. There's not much to know about me except that I like to play games and watch anime *cough* jojo *cough*. I'd like to be staff because there's not a lot of Mods on when I play and I see a bunch of minges and I wanna help out so they don't ruin the fun for the people who want to enjoy their time here.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? -
Confidence, If I don't know something 100% then I start asking questions about it to other staff for help.

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? -
I'm on when there's little to no Moderators on. I've been staff on this server before so I know the gist of things. Just need a little refreshers on commands and such.

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -
Used to be trial staff on this server, Head Mod and Head Ranker on Discord servers until they both shut down.

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -
I got banned for two weeks when I first started playing here for using +right to gain XP

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -
Players because without them, the server wouldn't exist.

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -
Patience = 8; I like taking sits slowly and properly. I go fast if needed.

Communication = 9; Sometimes my English messes up but I can still talk really good English to other people.

Response time = 8; I respond to sits fast, I'm also a fast typer when my fingers aren't frozen.

Honesty= 9; I'm a really honest person and I think that lies are pretty useless.

Maturity = 8; I've matured since last I was staff and I guarantee that it won't slip.

Adaptability = 6-7; I adapt to things quite quickly if they're not extremely different than what I'm used to.

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? -
I ask other staff members if online or if they're not then I try my best to complete the sit.
or i just dm tony

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -
Yes I do

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -
They were on the old forums and I don't know how to get the links back.
I got accepted before but I didn't pass my trial

Anyway thanks for reading this (if you have trouble reading it then please tell me so I can fix it)
If you haven't seen me yet, I usually play as a prefect, Yogi or Dark Animagus Rogue

Friendly gud boi back at it again
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14021057]
Owner of Cursed Soul
Expand Signature

FINALLY.
You have shown so many signs of interest for this position lately. I noticed that your activity rose up a lot, you do prefect duties, host great halls all the time, you reinforce the rules and help out some players.

+1
⊰ Lydia  

[Image: 76561198152859708.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

FREE ANGELEKA

Expand Signature

+1

Finally Oliver, you have applied! You definitely deserve a chance to become a Moderator, you are active, your application is good,  you are mature for your age, you are nice and you are helpful. You prefect a lot and you play as a RP Leader job a lot.

Edit: He hosted a prefect meeting today and did well, he has a clear understanding of the rules and how the Server works, good job Oliver!

Good Luck with your application!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Event Character Name: Ensign Bradley
PFC 'Whiteland' Jack
INF Socii Reza
PVT 'Lars' Hans
Hogwarts Moderator
Halo Gamemaker
Expand Signature

When you were accepted as that squeaky little trial mod back in 2017, most of us knew you were never going to pass it. However since you returned from your "break", both your attitude and maturity has changed a lot. You behave well and I have not seen you do stupid things like back in the old days. You prefect, enforce the rules and are clearly working hard to get that moderator position.

+1
SBS tryhard and life failure since 2016
Bullying childern since 2017
Ruining fun since 2018
Destroying lives since 2019

Expand Signature

+1 Oliver is a loyal and faithful person. He was one of the youngest staff ever to be accepted.
Though he was a little bit immature back then. Time has changed him and i believe he is
prepared to return

Pros: Does de report
Knows de rule
Does de great hall and de teach 
Respecs u

Cons: imperial milk drinker

Neutral overall

Getting to know you Oliver has been a joy in itself, You have settled in our family so well and it feels like we have had you in longer. In-game, you are really good at prefecting, hosting great halls and really mature for your age. You help out alot, report alot and also make new players feel welcome, I only wish others will take after your behaviour. Good luck in your app son <3

+1
[Image: smallerpixel.JPG]
Expand Signature

Hey Oliver, I know I may not be known in the community that well to be a "mature player", however, from what I have seen of you ingame, You seem like a generally nice guy, who knows what hes doing but in my opinion, you can get a bit too strict and sometimes on a high-horse. Other than those 2 points. I think you would make a great staff. +1 to 0 For me.

Hello Oli, I myself haven’t been active on the server but from what I do recall when we played together was that you where always thriving to learn and help out when the opportunity came up. I know you will be a good moderator and I hope you get the chance to prove your self again. Good Luck on your application and it’s a +1 from me!
Rawr! ~Dragons

[Image: 3c9a10d48f107d695bf282f483940b5d.gif]

I am part of The Rogue Squadron and the head of The Dragon Family. You can also check out my Custom Jobs if you are intrestead to getting whitelisted. If you wish to contact me feel free to msg me on the Forums or you can also go to my Steam
Expand Signature

Heart 
+1 A super friendly wonderful human who does a great job prefecting 
"Screw you. I want my final words with you to be indignant and irritated."

Damaged pride and vulnerable
All my fears are open now
Never thought this would hit me so hard

(I'm just an ugly talentless harlot who flirts with everyone)

Officially bullied by Jacktot

Expand Signature