I whould like to help I love star by star gaming

Your old content:
I might not be buy vip because of reasons but I would like to help any way I could.  TriHard

(1.) What is your SteamID and your Steam URL? - STEAM_0:0:246937007

Check here: http://www.steamid.xyz

(1a) What is your most recent ingame name? - happy hamlet

(1b) What battalion are you in? - divsion

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? -Eastern Time Zone

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. -

(3.) How old are you? -15

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? -because I love harry potter

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? -I have nothing to do in the summer 

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? -yes

(5.) Do you understand and agree to not only comply with, but also enforce the rules of the Server when necessary? -yes 

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
 List Rules below:
 1:dont talk about other stuff
 2:don't be racist
 3:don't have a Radom death match
 4:listen to staff
 5:don't free spell
 6:don't exploit the server
 7:ear rape
 8:advert is only for leaders

(5b) Expain what the term "minge" means, when referring to a player on the server -To keep everything from enforcing stuff to keeping everything from breaking

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be staff on SBS? (100 words or less) -Well I would like to keep everything the way it should be and I can help with that and I just like helping server it what I do

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? -not getting mad over stupid crap

(8.) How would having you on staff benefit our server and what sets you apart from the rest of the applicants? -I am always basically online

(9.) Have you been staff/are currently on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) -no this Is my first applaction

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. -no not permently

(11.) Are the Server staff or the players more important? Why? -players because of you have no player then why have a staff

(12) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) -7 10

(13.) If you do not know how to handle a situation in a mod-sit, what do you do? -ask what happen and try to get the hole story together

(14.) You understand and realize, that by applying for staff on the server also means, that you are sacrificing the complete freedom of being able to RP freely all the time without any interruptions, and are obligated to handle all server issues at hand no matter the situation? -yes if get the command I will do what ever is needed

(15.) Please make a list of all previous staff applications, a link to them, and the reason they were locked. If they were accepted, please give a short explanation of why you are no longer staff. (Disregard if this is your first application) -this is my first one

This seems so rushed.
Besides, I've never seen you, are you 7th year?
♫~♪~♫
Nostalgia, we used to lose ourselves in conversation
Nothing was final, we used to brace ourselves for separation
From time to time I find myself wondering what could be if I'd
Never been to hell, before I built a shell

The pussy vultures are coming for your girlfriend
After you break up
They listen to her sad story then slip it in
When she's vulnerable
Don't think it won't happen to you
My best friend said, "Hey Jon, screw you"
Now I'm confused, I don't know what to do
So don't think it won't happen, it won't happen to you

♫~♪~♫

Original Writer of the Prefect Guide
Original Writer of the Common Server suggestions
Original writer of 'accepted suggestions' (Deleted by forum staff)
Several compendium rules crafted and written by me
Expand Signature

Hello, you've applied in the wrong place for hogwarts role play, I will move it there and give you 24 hrs to fix your format. Take your time on making the application.
[Image: Kelly-and-Me.gif]
♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪
Joined SBS 25th June 2017
Gryffindor President
Forum Admin
Expand Signature

The application isn't good, no effort has been put into it and the rules aren't right and aren't clear enough and you're not known and you're too new. Spend a lot more time on your application. Sorry, but I just think you aren't ready to be a Moderator.

"Don't talk about other stuff" that isn't even a rule.

"Adverts is only for Leaders" that isn't a rule, anyone can advert as long as it is a valid advert and isn't against the rules.

Good Luck with your application buddy.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Event Character Name: Ensign Bradley
PFC 'Whiteland' Jack
INF Socii Reza
PVT 'Lars' Hans
Hogwarts Moderator
Halo Gamemaker
Expand Signature

Hi, you have not reached year 7, so you do not have the required year to apply for staff. 

Requesting this application to be locked.

@Justin Amendish @David Elios "EElsord" @Jacob Williams @Seraphin Red

Not only is this very rushed, you're not even 7th year yet
Friendly gud boi back at it again
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14021057]
Owner of Cursed Soul
Expand Signature

thıs ıs supposed to be ın the clone wars sectıon ı belıeve
[Image: san.png]

Expand Signature

Please apply when you have reached the required year for Staff (Year 7+). 

Thread Locked.

@San Look at Rule 5 on his Application, it's a Hogwarts App. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
David Elios/ARF-CPL Elios/VADM Armada
Community Auxiliary 
Forum Admin
Expand Signature