Auras Highcom APP

(1.) What is your SteamID and in game Name and current rank? - STEAM_0:0:57012118 AB Aura Fire

(2.) What Timezone do you live in? - EST

(2a) Please put what times you are most active in CST (Chicago US), so the managers know when they can expect to see you. - 5 CST 11CSTpm (However since it is summer my actively has dropped since summer is the busiest time for me)

(3.) How old are you? - 25

(4.) When did you first join our server and how did you discover it? - Though the server listing.

(4a) How can we be sure you will stay active and loyal (with your time) to Star by Star? - Well I don't have a reason to leave at all, is all i can really say.

(4b) Do you understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity? - Yes, i understand you can be let go at ANY time for inactivity.

(5.) Do you understand that you will be a role model and therefore must follow all the rules of the server? - Yes, i understand that you will be a role model and therefore must follow all the rules of the server.

(5a) When listing the rules please explain what they mean to show that you understand them.
List Rules below:
1.No FailRP event surrounding an action that your character commits that is not possible
2:Be respectful towards other players and staff. Being respectful to towards others.
3:No RDMing Don't just walk up to others and kill them without a reason.1
4:obey staff and RP leaders. If a staff member tells you to not do something don't do it, if a RP leader like a NCO/CO tells you to do something.
5:No metagaming. Using information not gained though your character like  OOC
6:Do not mic/chat spam. Playing music though your mic or spamming a message in chat
7:Do not avoid the AFK system. So using something like +right +left or +forward to avoid getting kick

(6.) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be high command on SBS? (100 words or less) - Well a good amount of people on the server might of heard of me or know me well, I was once the commander of Noble team, the leader of the Airforce, a SOS Spec ops and more recently Jun-A266 of Noble or AB Aura Fire of the AF. Now on to the reason I wanna be high command, well where do I start. We have a lot of problems with officers right now, there isn't an structure at place to oversee and make sure that officers are fit for the job. Right now officers are getting promoted as soon as the cooldown period ends, which has lead us to having many high ranking people. If ya want a honest opinion the officers haven't been getting promoted because they have been doing good but because they have been active and pasted the cooldown period which isn't a good thing at all since some officers feel as though they didn't earn their rank but basically was handed the rank for free which has cause problems since now officers don't really have to try and do anything but wait until the cooldown period has pasted and wait for a promotion, which they will get on the day of or a few days later after that period. Due to this our NCO's and enlisted have suffered greatly due to lack of caring officers that basically get free promotions. However this isn't completely there fault this is mainly due to lack of training and lack of where to draw the line on what you can and cant do. Simply put I wanna be high command for these main points above to fix these problems and resolve problems that a rise before they get to become such a huge issue or problem.

(7.) What do you feel you need to improve on the most? - Right now it would be actively, however right now, that is due to work related problems

(8.) Why should you be given high command instead of the other applicants? - I believe everyone should have a fair chance, however everyone should be looked at realistically and graded based on merit, not feelings or I like this person better. which is why I should be chosen I don't have any biased opinions and will always try to stay neutral even if that matter is something related to myself.

(9.) Have you been officer/staff or are currently officer/staff on any other servers? If so, which ones? (List them if possible) - Admin Verian HaloRP (Closed) Admin/Server developer Misriah HaloRP (Closed) Admin/HeadAdmin Eclipse DarkRP  (Closed and changed to VisionRP)  Admin/HeadAdmin Nighthawk HaloRP (Closed), DIR Admin/serverdev (closed) I was a generalmajor of the panzergrendiers, Verian i was the Captain of the marines, Misriah i was the navy captain of a frigate, Verain as well i was the Airforce CO at LTJG. 

(10.) Have you ever been banned on any Garrys Mod/SBS servers? If yes, then please list when, how long, and the reason. - I have been banned before, however it would be years old, the only one I can remember is Revival HaloRP and the reason was Disrespect week ban. Was fighting over the orders given by a CO while being a NCO, It wasn't being fought in a OOC area in was all in RP.

(11.) How would you rate your skills overall out of 10 (EX: Patience, response time, etc) - 8/10

(12.) You understand and realize, that in a high command position, you not only have authority, you also have a high level of responsibility to the server? - Yes, I understand and realize, that in a high command position, you not only have authority, you also have a high level of responsibility to the server

(13.) Is there anything further you want to say? - Negative.
D:
Expand Signature

+1 when i first saw Aura on the server he was an air force co and while we didnt talk much at the time I still felt like he was the guy who would cut to the chase and give it to you straight. Being on staff together I have also heard his thought processes and his general character and i personally believe he is the best suitable candidate for HIGHCOM.  He excells in diffusing arguments and providing alternative solutions when problems come up and im genuinely curious into how he would handle a position in HIGHCOM.

+1 No one exceeds the responsibility of the position, but Aura. 

+1 If aura doesn't get this no one should.
 HaloRP Member
Professional Failure
Current Airforce member
Current Police mans

[Image: unknown.png]
Contact me at Lord Dokkaebi#9015 if you need to contact me
Expand Signature

Aura seems like the obvious choice as he knows his shit, is mature, intelligent and from what I've seen can easily make good judgement calls on difficult situations.

ez +1 
[Image: RetrowaveBanner.png]
Expand Signature

I couldn't have asked for anyone better this man can handle anything that's put up to his plate so i'm going to give him the biggest +1 he deserves this and i know he can be trusted to fill this role
Became Halo RP Trial Mod 03/23/19

If comrades that you trust gather around you, hope can take physical form and become visible. That`s what I believe...
-Kakashi Hatake
[Image: tumblr_md9gj9oWdG1qa2xvjo1_r2_500.gif]
Expand Signature

As I have talked to Aura personally he is the only person I think that can handle such a position there is no one else. He has the right mindset for leadership as he was apart of the military he has common sense which is another box ticked for me and he isn't a moron. He is the only application where I will 100% be happy for him to be in that role and have faith in him.  So yes +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
Expand Signature

+1 what everyone else said
"In my day we didn't have no fancy shmansy tanks, we had sticks and a rock for the whole platoon! And we had to share the rock!"-Avery Johnson
[Image: ChubbyWanAntelopegroundsquirrel.webp]
Expand Signature

-1 this one is closer to serphans on how I do not see you talking about what a big problem is yes the issues with officers is a big one i won't deny that but a bigger problem is the Navy's structure is more like an engineering group than a navy and you also brought up ash a while back and said something about him being a bad officer among the sorts in my honest opinion he's great and what he's done for oni is better than I could have hoped he's the most active officer on and in no ways promotes without reason.

All I gotta say is. +1. By far one of if not the best commanding officer we have. If a further explanation is needed for a +1 find me on discord.