Jack Sisca-Inkarna

Photo 
(1) What is your name and SteamID? - Jim Banner STEAM_0:0:72767734

(2) What is their name? - Jack Sisca-Inkarna

(3) What is their SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:153611348

(4) What did they do wrong? - Banned me for harassment after saying "Crucio's out" after being warned by Tommy for saying "Family this is the man that tried to kill your mother with an explosive potion". *EDIT* and isn't entering the graveyard and hanging around with dark forces as light forces failRP unless buying a student? (As shown in video 2 provided by Allia) and bare in mind I hadn't reached the graveyard and wasnt advertised before Jack arrived there.

(5) What Rank are they? (Find this here) - Moderator

(6) Evidence. (Must be provided: BAN MESSAGES ARE NOT EVIDENCE) - 

Discord conversation included - Shows Jack confirming this to be the reason I was banned.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-1 you knew better
  Cornelius J Edge  hufflepuffPride 

Expand Signature

(07-11-2019, 05:18 PM)ScoobyDoobie Wrote: -1 you knew better
Knew better for what? All I did was say "crucio's out" that is not harrasment, nor against the rules.

[attachment=665 Wrote:Jim Banner pid='54334' dateline='1562883210'](1) What is your name and SteamID? - Jim Banner  STEAM_0:0:72767734

(2) What is their name? - Jack Sisca-Inkarna

(3) What is their SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:153611348

(4) What did they do wrong? - Banned me for harassment after saying "Crucio's out" after being warned by Tommy for saying "Family this is the man that tried to kill your mother with an explosive potion". 

(5) What Rank are they? (Find this here) - Moderator

(6) Evidence. (Must be provided: BAN MESSAGES ARE NOT EVIDENCE) - 

Discord conversation included - Shows Jack confirming this to be the reason I was banned.

Here's another screenshot from the common room area. Didn't seem to want to answer how me saying that was harassment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey there! First of all thank you for making the report instead of carrying it on, on the SBS Discord and I was confirming that the ban was for harassment not for the thing that you said.

This report is for @Satia Aeternalis but I think you know what you did wrong as you have been warned in the past for harassment.

Edit for Jim's Comment: Jim, you specifically spoke to that person to harass them (deliberately going to them to annoy them), it's just common sense buddy, you knew what you were doing and harassment isn't allowed but you seem to not understand why you was banned but the ban was valid and as I said, you have been given warnings in the past for harassment. You have been harassing that person for quite a while now.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Event Character Name: Ensign Bradley
PFC 'Josh' Grange
INF Socii Reza
PVT 'Lars' Hans
Hogwarts Moderator
Halo Gamemaker
Expand Signature

(07-11-2019, 05:40 PM)Jack Sisca-Inkarna Wrote:
Hey there! First of all thank you for making the report instead of carrying it on, on the SBS Discord and I was confirming that the ban was for harassment not for the thing that you said.

This report is for @Satia Aeternalis but I think you know what you did wrong as you have been warned in the past for harassment.

Ok so what exactly did I do or say that is classed as harassment? Because your ban reason was because Tommy had previously warned me for saying "family this is the man that tried to kill your mother with an explosive potion" after I had said Crucio's out. I went into full detail about the reason of my ban on the discord and you confirmed it twice. Now that you cannot explain how it is harassment you are changing your story. I will post a picture of the ban notification that comes up when I try and login to the server in just a minute. 

In this sense you literally have no reason for banning me.

You were banned in the past for harassment and you didn't learn. 1st time you were snatched you harassed me for the ban I received, you were warned to stay away from us by Tommy after you put in OOC "Family this is the man that tried to kill your mother with an explosive potion" but when you were snatched the second time you walked straight over to me and Valk and laughed in our faces, took the piss out of Valk by saying ''Crucio out boys'' (Valk says this when he plays the dark lord and asks his forces to crucio a snatch to torture them) Then you called Jack biased because he was doing his job. 

-1 for any action taken towards Jack, he was only doing his job.

Video's 

https://youtu.be/G0oii4s7pZQ

https://youtu.be/rzNi8Zma8RU

EDIT:- Ok let me explain it in simple terms.... you were banned for harassing me... YES... you come back and still continued the harassement.... YES.... you were warned to stay away and basicaly leave us alone, which means... no comments OR come anywhere near us.....YES... BUT... you broke all that... you still commented, Took the piss, called us names and still harassed.... YES... you were banned again... YES.... 

These links show you saying things in OOC... 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1801181171

https://i.imgur.com/0FaIbAS.jpg

This link shows you ''boy'' Richard, also saying it in OOC.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1801181563

BUT you know it is a direct message to me and my family why? because YOU were the one that tried to blow me up with an explosive potion when I was just sitting in Potions class, (directly targeting) shown in this link here... https://youtu.be/Fw--CAe_BgA

The ''Crucio'' Comment is also a Direct message to @Valkrath Shayzien Inkarna and my family... WHY? because he says that alot when he is playing Voldemort and he gets his Dark Forces to Crucio/torture his victims together!

But you know alll this @Jim Banner ... AFTER the warning from Tommy you still came up to us when snatched and did this in this video.... https://youtu.be/rzNi8Zma8RU
[Image: smallerpixel.JPG]
Expand Signature

(07-11-2019, 06:41 PM)Allia Sisca-Inkarna Wrote: You were banned in the past for harassment and you didn't learn. 1st time you were snatched you harassed me for the ban I received, you were warned to stay away from us by Tommy after you put in OOC "Family this is the man that tried to kill your mother with an explosive potion" but when you were snatched the second time you walked straight over to me and Valk and laughed in our faces, took the piss out of Valk by saying ''Crucio out boys'' (Valk says this when he plays the dark lord and asks his forces to crucio a snatch to torture them) Then you called Jack biased because he was doing his job. 

-1 for any action taken towards Jack, he was only doing his job.

Video's 

https://youtu.be/G0oii4s7pZQ

https://youtu.be/rzNi8Zma8RU

Ok for a start how is saying "family this is the man that tried to kill your mother with an explosive potion" and "crucio's out" harassment, a bannable offence or something worth being warned for? And I like how your talking about me harassing you guys, but your video's in the previous player report on me and the 2nd video you posted here shows Valk calling me a "prick" and a "bell-end" which is far worse than me saying "crucio's out bois" fair enough, I poked fun about your ban, but after being warned about that by Tommy along with the family comment I made, I didn't mention either of them again, (although the family comment was not harassment) 

As you can see I was also attached to a snatcher being pulled in whatever direction he went, so me being anywhere near you isn't exactly by choice. And your second video clearly proves he is biased since Jordy was using aggressive and vulgar language throughout that video aimed towards me, to have no action taken against him. Yet I get banned for saying "crucio's out" and "family this is the man that tried to kill your mother with an explosive potion" 

I'm glad that you are also confirming these statements for being the reasons I was banned because Jack just said that it wasn't because of those statements that I was banned. So who exactly is lying here? You or Jack? The comment that got me banned here was "Crucio's out boi's"

Report for @Satia Aeternalis
There is not enough evidence
Like Allia said he is only doing his job as a mod
 MABUHAY 
Redgie Sinistra Itenno
CLC 4859 Redgie of the Engineers
CR Reginals of the Navy
Property Of @Neon Trotsky 
Property of @Zane
Property of @Jack Nightmare He is the Best Daddy OwO

Co Owner For Hit Wizard Sinistra
Niffler Main Confirmed
Expand Signature

(07-11-2019, 07:41 PM)♔Redgie♔ Wrote: Report for @Satia Aeternalis
There is not enough evidence
Like Allia said he is only doing his job as a mod

Not enough evidence? I literally provided screenshots of him confirming the reason for banning me and the 2nd video Allia posted shows that he decided to ban me because I said "crucio's out"

(Not a valid reason to vote. Please give a valid reason to why you support/against the Report. Also don't make more then one post. Leave a vote with a valid reason. - Elios)