The Name Bessa Trooks

(1) What is your current ingame name and SteamID? - Bessa Nightwood (thanks jack) STEAM_0:0:98691242

(2) What is the name you are requesting? - Bessa Trooks

(3) Why is this name not allowed by the Hogwarts staff? - Too close to Tessa Brooks.

(3a) If you remember the name of the staff member that requested you to change your name, who was it? - Lydia Snow

(4) Why should this name be allowed? -I have had the name Bessa Trooks on SBS since like 2017 or so. Anyways I have posted on the forums a few time to see if my name was alright and every time it is, but now I am being told I need to appeal again for my name. Yes, I am aware it is close to Tessa Brooks, yes I know it might encourage some other people to do the same thing. Never in the past has it been an issue and past staff has never had issues with the name itself. I am making this post so that I can keep using an RP name that has never been an issue. Not only that but, I'm curious as to why I am being forced to change it now? I've been back for a few days now and no one has had a problem with it.

Thank you,

Bessa Trooks  

ronscared

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1 I have seen Bessa play on here since 2017

+1 That's my son.

Hello, Moving this to Hogwarts >  Name Appeals,
Please fix & Edit your format in 24 hours

Or it will be denied

Has had the name for a while but that still doesnt excuse it,

From what I've seen I havent seen her rp as Tessa Brooks.

Neutral

Name Appeal for @Michael Classicius
[Image: Kelly-and-Me.gif]
♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪
Joined SBS 25th June 2017
Gryffindor President
Hogwarts Moderator
Halo Administrator
Forum Admin
Expand Signature

all done :)

Normally we don't allow these kind of names, but because I've seen you and you've had this name for SO long, I'm gonna go +1

It would be ridiculous to make you change it now.
[Image: arielsig2.png]
[Image: 30d899232dfe254a407a954880f424e4.gif]

[Image: arielsig.png]
Expand Signature

+1
Bessa has been on the server since 2017 and she has had that name since then. If there was ever a point where she couldn't have that name it probably would've been then. So I'm for letting her have it.
Tom Aeternalis-Savage
Joined Hogwarts RP: August 14th, 2017
Married Satia Sanguis (formerly Curran and Seir) February 24th, 2018
Master Prestige: April 26th, 2018, 9:12:09 pm
Married into the Aeternalis-Iduis Family (formerly Delova-Iduis): September 23rd, 2018
Self-Imposed Exile: September 26th - November 13th, 2018
Gryffindor House Sword Fighting Champion: December 7th, 2018

Clone Wars:
CT 2077 Savage

Halo RP:
CPL Savage
[Image: OLx3Pfj.png]
Expand Signature

+1 I cant understand why you would make her change her name she's had it forever people these days plus she made fun of my spelling so do what you want  harryannoyed
Became Halo RP Trial Mod 03/23/19

If comrades that you trust gather around you, hope can take physical form and become visible. That`s what I believe...
-Kakashi Hatake
[Image: tumblr_md9gj9oWdG1qa2xvjo1_r2_500.gif]
Expand Signature

+1 because you’ve had the name before Tessa even became really famous (if you can even call being an Instagram “model” famous) 
Besides with a net worth of $300,000 Tessa Brooks ain’t sheotttttt
                                                                                                     I'm mostly always constantly a variable.

[Image: mw9jjn.jpg]
Expand Signature

+1 seems like a good name to me
HMM
[Image: screen-shot-2014-03-19-at-8-11-55-am-1501155273_lrg.jpg][Image: giphy.gif]
                       Philippians 4:6-7 "Watch your binds"
Expand Signature