Salyssa Buenos (Mat Illungus) Player Report

(1) What is your in game name and Steam ID? - Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre STEAM_0:1:156577586

(2) What is their name? - Salyssa Buenos (Mat Illungus)

(3) What is their Steam ID? - STEAM_0:1:124922006

(4) What did they do wrong? - So basically they were disrespecting me in voice chat (i weren't recording) and i warned them to stop, they continued so i arrested them. Afterwards, they started disrespecting me in OOC.

(5) Evidence. (Must be provided) -

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...FE2764696/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...0DEFEA824/

EDIT for Mats response: I asked you and your friend to go to class, class is not dismissed until 120 unless the teacher adverts that it’s dismissed after 180. I detentioned you for disrespect in mic. I was going to ask everyone else to after and do it sort of in sections if you know what I mean. Anyway, it doesn’t excuse the disrespect.
[Image: image0.jpg] 
 Amelia Silver-Dragonfyre
Joined February 2016 
Daily Prophet Journalist
Expand Signature

Here's some screenshots in case you guys can't see the console ones properly
Amelia was just prefecting normally and was just insulted out of nowhere from my point of view.
[Image: c881c693902dd97c3804e16a60db75c4.png]
[Image: 61204521fc81dbfc75d8376a1ac3d84e.png]
Friendly gud boi back at it again
Wryyyyyyy
[Image: 405180796212ef935d9fc31821622d45.gif]
Official King Of Yogi
Expand Signature

+1

Can't exactly say that Mat is the nicest person with the best temper, however he has been playing for a bit and should be very aware of the rules, especially regarding disrespect.

I understand the report and issue behind it but please inspect the context of her camping my booty 24/7.It was 180 when she arrested me and it was 200 when she said go to class i responded with "it is 200 chill down" and she kept chasing me,quick reminder there were 10 ppl in courtyard and none were arrested but me.Which if you are atleast kinda smart you would realize this is some kind of beef between me and her.Also i would like to ask for ppl who do not know the context to stop writing +1 and to stop white knighting.

Do as you want with this player report but atleast try to found out the context before you decide what to do.

Also shoutout for all the white knight out there.
Mat out.[Image: screen-shot-2013-11-27-at-09-56-37-1024x577.png]
Expand Signature

Report Accepted.

Matt will be spoken to about his disrespect towards you and his attitude in general. Thank you for the report!

Requesting the thread to be locked please.

[Image: giphy.gif]
slytherinPride
Expand Signature

Report accepted by Jack,

Thread locked.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: iAbQopj.png]
[Image: laBAnuq.png]
[Image: WzF3z0e.png]
Halo RP - SSGT Justin
Expand Signature