Bummy Jerkins - Ban Appeal

Today i stand before you , a man convicted and punished for a crime he did not commit. The punishment carried out by and intoxicated admin , burping and slurring ........i could not understand why my Hogwarts life was being ripped away from me.

Since then i have written about my troubles , i have grown as a person . I have become an award winning novelist , i have sold the rights to my story to a major film studio ( where the part of me has been cast to the guy that played Hurley on LOST). The support i have received gave me the strength to keep on fighting ........I have learnt alot. 

Today i stand here to clear my name. 

I am ready to forgive , my supporters are ready to forgive. We are ready to move on.......... However the right to move on rests with you. Will you unban Bummy Jerkins....... right the previous wrong .......allow this community to heal and become stronger.

Or Will you continue to uphold a travesty that will stain the integrity of the admins and this very community for years to come.

I come before you today , not to beg , but to grow.

I look forward to hearing your verdict.

Thank you for your time 
Bummy Jerkins

As much as I love your story Bummy :) if you'd really like to be unbanned, you'll have to follow the ban appeal format. 

The format can be found here! https://starbystargaming.com/showthread.php?tid=30
[Image: LJaqgP8.png]
Joined Hogwarts September 2016
Married to Evan Aeternalis  Heart 
Expand Signature

You have 24 Hours to Fix the format or it will be automatically Denied.
[Image: Kelly-and-Me.gif]
♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪
Joined SBS 25th June 2017
Gryffindor President
Forum Admin
Expand Signature

Thank you Sibyl

The evidence is out there , my story has captivated the community. The reason is I have told the truth and nothing but the truth ( apart from the parts i left out ). This is a high profile case and the evidence has been rehashed/circulated for a long time. 

I appeal to you today, not as a moderator , but as a human being.

I have been wronged Sibyl and i deserve my freedom once more

Thank you for you interest

Kind Regards
Bummy Jerkins
Do you feel the love , I feel the Love! come one  come on! lets start it up! Let it pour out of your soul! voldetongue

Expand Signature

Lol ya know what +1 for the bummy hes made that best outta a bad situation so yeah +1, Btw fix your application format.

Its time for the people to have their say. Seraphin my legal team are working tirelessly in the mean time to format our case to your parameters.

Thank you for your concern

Kind Regards 
Bummy Jerkins

Please follow this format or you will be probably be denied in 24 hours:

(1) What is your in-game name? -

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - $STEAMID$

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? -

(4) How long were you banned for? -

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? -

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? -

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) -

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? -

(9) Why should you be unbanned? -

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? -

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: -
[Image: giphy.gif]

Event Character Name: Ensign Bradley
PFC 'Whiteland' Jack
INF Socii Reza
PVT 'Lars' Hans
Hogwarts Moderator
Halo Gamemaker
Expand Signature

(1) What is your in-game name? -  My name is General Ayy Nuss , which is Bulgarian for General Peacelove

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - STEAM_0:0:508490668

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? -  Ariel Lionheart

(4) How long were you banned for? - I was banned for 3 days 

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - I have a clean record , i have always regarded myself as a model citizen. My record before this reflects that.

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - Yes - the ban in question.

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - 
 Today i logged onto Hogwarts Rp like any other day , nothing was different . Id heard a lot about VIP positions so i messaged Ariel to ask regarding the VIP route. I was met with aggression and rudeness, to set the stage i will have to dial the clock back. 

Half an hour earlier, the server was anarchy , 'when the admins are away the cats will play' they always say ....... Well today i found out that was a reality. Students were killing prefects and prefects waving damage spells around like a fan. They didn't care who they hit, just as long as they could keep the student revolt back for a little longer. I was afraid , i was unsure and i was nervous. All i wanted was to get back to my dorm alive. I ran from Class 2 into the courtyard , i suffered a blow in the back from an unnamed assailant. I thought i wouldn't make i. I cowered as i watched students combating the prefects in the corridors. The prefects were crumbling under the numbers the students had over them. As i frantically looked around for an exit , i knew my chances were slim. Suddenly as a chorus of students rally and defeat two prefects .......for a brief moment ....an opening appeared. Without looking back i ran ....I  didn't look back . I ran and ran until i couldn't anymore. I was firing in all directions , hoping and praying i could make it to my dorm entrance. I slayed a couple of people i couldn't tell who, i was just interested in returning to my dorm. It was a blur , such senseless violence and over what. As the haze in my mind cleared i looked up and saw a face beaming down at me.

[Image: iwRnu44.png]  
  She looked down on me and smiled. I was safe finally.

As we hid behind the Ravenclaw doors , we questioned , How long will this war continue ? How many more senseless lives must be lost over such a senseless argument? What kind of irresponsible admin would allow this war to wager?

Well soon my questions were answered 
As i managed a moment of calm 
I saw two words on my screen
"/Bring bummy "

In front of me a dominating presence , She called herself Ariel. I greeted her politely.
"why do you think its ok to kill prefects " She barked at me down the microphone.
"i dont know what you mean " i responded 
" You do , You know exactly what your doing , im going to ban you " 
" i was in a warzone Ariel surely you cant single me out..,.. I only messaged you because i wanted to know about VIP" i cried
"your wasting my time peasant , you have no money , what use are you to me " 
I started to sob , i was confused upset and overwhelmed by the aggression
"Im going to ban you , and if you dont like you can go to the forums" She again barked like a drunk truck driver
"But you have to warn me first " i sobbed 
" No .........No not for you" She scornfully spat , "Not for your kind"

I was banned , my hogwarts life ripped away from me in seconds. Everything i had worked towards gone in a flash .I only had one thought.

I miss 5 minutes ago when none of this had happened

The moral of this story , im not sure there is one. However the life advice i can give you , is no matter how much you work , no matter how much you try to be the good guy. At the end of the day , there is always someone who can end your success in seconds . Why you ask ? because they can and no other reason .

The End 

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - No , I was not warned about my behavior at any point. I was killed multiple times, I tried to call the admin but there was no response (probably off drinking somewhere)

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - I have made mistakes , i have taken responsibility for my wrongs. That day i was wronged by what i believe to be an intoxicated admin. The slurred speech and aggressive attitude upset me . I did not receive a warning and to single me out in such an event seems like a travesty.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - I feel i have grown as a person , i know myself more now. I am ready to move on with my life. However i must clear my name.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Neutral until I hear Ariel’s side, but damn do I have to give you props for making this interesting to read through.
                                                                                                     I'm mostly always constantly a variable.

[Image: mw9jjn.jpg]
Expand Signature

Got to give you props for this, this is a nice refresher, 
but if we are being serious and treating it like a proper ban appeal then:

-1 You started a fucking rebellion against me, which involved many rdm's.
You took to long to answer my question about what Kost is.
You were very rude to me.
You told me that I was getting banned.
You told me to die.
I had to spend my time dealing with you constantly as a prefect, because a prefect was constantly rd'ing you.
It's not even been a day since you got banned.
[Image: IWEGvsS.gif]

ALL HAIL BAZINGA THE RUDE!
Expand Signature