HALO PC RELEASE | Streaming Grind | Server Ads

#1
Heart 
THE TIME IS FINALLY HERE
This is mainly for all of you who are halo fans but everyone in the SBS community is invited to hang with the halo crew.
HALO released PC today in 1 hour!

Is has been my DREAM to play and stream Halo on PC as Streaming used to be my fulltime job for over a year back when I had hundreds of subscribers and streamed every day. Unfortunately, there was a lack of games that interested me and streaming became a chore. Halo has always been my favorite FPS don't ask me why, but now that it is here I'm going to hit it hard.

This will NOT affect my involvement in Halo RP. I will still be returning soon to daily involvement and A big update is planned

This is an invitation to all you guys especially those of you in here who are Halo fanboys like me to join me on a personal journey.

 GOALS
1. Stream Halo MCC at least once everyday | Get on a sustainable grind!
2. Become the FIRST Streamer to reach MAX GLOBAL RANK on Halo!
3. Expand the community so Halo players learn about our Halo RP server.
4. Hang out with you as friends. If you have the game we can all play matches!

DONATING SUPPORTS BOTH ME AND THE HALO RP SERVER IN THIS VENTURE BUT IS NOT REQUIRED
75% OF ALL STREAM DONATIONS WILL GO TO RUN YOUTUBE ADS TO PROMOTE THE SBS HALO RP SERVER WHICH I WILL BE PERSONALLY IN CHARGE OF AND THE OTHER 25% WILL GO TOWORDS RUNNING ADS FOR THE STREAM TO GET LOADS OF PEOPLE IN THE STREAM! ALL TWITCH SUBS HOWEVER WILL SUPPORT ME PERSONALLY.

:boom:  There are a few ways you can support me in goals! :boom:
1. Watch the daily Halo streams | chat with me and hangout! (MOST IMPORTANT!)
2. Direct support of any amount https://streamlabs.com/zubeysweet
3. Sub on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/products/zubeysweet

Thanks bois and grillz,
Zubeysweet
Quote

#2
It was just pointed out to me I forgot to actually put a link up to the stream.... 
That's a major ouch.
Well anyways is was a good 13-hour stream and I'll be doing another tomorrow.

TWITCH CHANNEL: 
https://www.twitch.tv/zubeysweet
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)