Star by Star Gaming
[Ban Appeal] Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Star by Star Gaming (https://starbystargaming.com)
+-- Forum: Hogwarts RP (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://starbystargaming.com/forumdisplay?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Ban Appeal] Ban Appeal (/showthread?tid=10442)

Pages: 1 2

Ban Appeal - nonучить собаку - 01-14-2020

Your old content:
(1) What is your in-game name? - Scottie Moe

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? -  STEAM_0:0:66890841

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? - Hugo (cant remember the rest)

(4) How long were you banned for? - 70 years

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? - Yes i have before, for 2-3 days

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? - Yes

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) - I tried kidnapping a moderator, in a classroom. i wasnt sure that was a rule till i got explained that it was. then i must've accidentally gagged her. Then admins got on me and i got mad (I have autism and ADD, ADHD and another disabilities) and i called him a 'fa**ot' out of anger. 

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? - I believe that i do deserve a ban, but perhaps not a permanent one. My actions were not acceptable in any circumstance.

(9) Why should you be unbanned? - Because i like playing on the server, i have lots of friends on the server that i dont have on steam, so if i am perma banned itll most likely cut off my connections with them.

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? - I believe as of it just happening that itll take some time to learn, perhaps a few days. but i do understand that this type of behaviour shall not continue.

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - My computer doesnt allow screenshots. It is a piece of junk.

(1) What is your in-game name? -

(2) What is your steam ID (including any banned alt accounts)? - $

(3) What is the name of Admin/Staff who banned you? -

(4) How long were you banned for? -

(5) Have you been banned on any SBS server before? If so, approximately how many times? -

(6) Have you been banned within the last week? -

(7) Why were you banned in this instance? (Explain in Detail) -

(8) Do you think you deserved the ban? -

(9) Why should you be unbanned? -

(10) Have you learned your lesson from this ban? -

(11) Provide a Screenshot of the message that appears when you try to join the server: - 

For Question 3, you can also tag the Staff Member who banned you so they can receive an immediate notification. To do this, type the: "@" symbol and the name of the staff member after it. If you are not sure who the staff member is on the forums, just list their in-game name and Forum Staff/Server Staff will tag that staff member!

RE: Ban Appeal - Perseus Peverell Plouton - 01-14-2020

Ban appeal for @Hugeo Moongoose

No vote

RE: Ban Appeal - Stevie Moe - 01-14-2020

+1 
Scotti Moe is a lad and dosent deserve a perma ban for something as petty as a false kidnap, as he did insult staff and try to run this was an action out of anger that he cant control.
I think everyone should deserve a second chance and lets save Scomo and bring him home.  Heart

#FreeTheScottiMoe  

RE: Ban Appeal - Hugeo Moongoose - 01-14-2020

Thank you for appealing I'm not the one that banned you but i was present during the sit. It was @Chloe Fuzz-Shivers but it was apparent to me you had no intent to rp so i suggested the ban. So yes you did kidnap someone in an active class and when she went to pull you you gagged her and ran to the corner so then she called us. I froze you and then you proceeded to call us the f word and continued to be disrespectful during the sit. -1 for unban for now.

RE: Ban Appeal - Barry Blackwater - 01-14-2020

You were just harassing a girl 2-3 days ago it’s clear you have no intent of following the rules, I believe you will do the same thing as soon as you’re back -1 for unban/reduction

RE: Ban Appeal - Jackie Q Blackie - 01-14-2020

My friend, I appreciate you took the time to appeal, I really do

Problem is you broke numerous rules that I'm not comfortable with

In my opinion wait out a while of your ban till you decide to appeal as currently I've seen you not be a good part of this community and if you care as much as you do then you'll serve your time.

RE: Ban Appeal - Prof.Carlisle/Pavlov - 01-14-2020

-1 for reduction & unban.

The fact you've made such a minimal appeal and the fact you were involved in this and also showed no sign of maturity at all, really speaks for itself:

https://starbystargaming.com/showthread?tid=10371

I've got no idea why you are appealing for behaviour you did in that report, both on my stream and via screenshots from me and the person who reported you. Quite frankly, the sheer ignorance and utter, blatant harrassment of someone else for no other reason but to have a 'joke' or as it seemed, is quite disgusting behaviour. It should not be tolerated in any shape or form. You also were massively aware of your actions at multiple times during that little session of abhorrent behaviour, which means you are liable for consequences due to the actions you took. A permanent ban is well deserved as you haven't even addressed the report you were apart of at all and the person you probably made feel absloutely horrible.

FYI: If you don't like something somebody is doing, you don't have to be a massive infidel about it. You can disagree/dislike it and still be alright with the person.

RE: Ban Appeal - Dea Viola Meadows - 01-14-2020

You see, you were only about to get a few hour ban but once
that was said to you, you started using hatespeech and being disrespectful. 
You like playing on the server but repeatedly said "make it longer, i dont play here anyway"...? wot

meh.

-1 for unban
Neut for reduction.

RE: Ban Appeal - Garbo - 01-14-2020

-1 for unban

Neutral for reduction

RE: Ban Appeal - |Alfie Kenno| - 01-14-2020

-1 for unban

Neutral for reduction.